Ubon Ratchathani News & Development

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any further and we will have to get a Lao visa to do our 90 day reports.

The airport has metered taxis now. http://guideubon.com/news/view.php?t=44&s_id=17&d_id=16 Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

That is good news Bergen, thanks for the heads up. A friend sent me this story in the Australian mainstream press which made me chuckle in more ways then one. http://www.traveller.com.au/ubon-ratcha

Posted Images

Would be a little late in the day to be announcing a high season route between Ubon and CM?

Just wish someone would operate the CM to Ubon route (or even CM to KK would do) so that I can do that trip in one day, with only a one leg flight cost involved for a family of four.

Driving to Bangkok early morning and flying that evening from DMK is realistic, but tiring for the family. Flying both legs is less tiring but costs me about 12,000 baht more than the drive-fly option. Driving all the way takes four days out of your break, just for travel (I'm not into driving for 12 hours solid and it's not safe IMO).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Global House is open near the intersection to Sisaket. It seems to offer some slightly higher quality products though its very comparable to Do Home, Home Hub, Home Pro, Thai Watsadu, Home Mart, etc........ All of which have added on recently. Construction must be booming.

image-B405_52B83DF9.jpg

I agree. Needed a multimeter, they had 6 to choose from. The only hardware store around I've see gate openers at. Now my go-to-first when looking for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sabiang restaurant opened last month on its new location on the "Hat Ku Dua" rd. It's the first restaurant on the left hand side, when driving in from the ring rd,

To be more spesific, when driving the ring road from Global to Central, turn left after the bridge and you'll find it on the river side after a few hundred meters. Good food, cold beer, and the owner (from Kuala Lumpur). speaks English..............smile.png

Sabiang restaurant opened last month on its new location on the "Hat Ku Dua" rd. It's the first restaurant on the left hand side, when driving in from the ring rd,

To be more spesific, when driving the ring road from Global to Central, turn left after the bridge and you'll find it on the river side after a few hundred meters. Good food, cold beer, and the owner (from Kuala Lumpur). speaks English..............smile.png

My chum Ken.............thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I went there a few weeks ago. Food was good and the outside dining area was well set up with good, strong furniture. Worth a visit