Good Dentist In Hat Yai

teacher17

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Hat Yai? I live in a rural area near Hat Yai, and the dentists here are not...great. It seems their solution to a toothache is to automatically take out the tooth! If anyone also knows the price (for a cleaning, check up, etc,) that would be helpful. Thank you!

Bangkok Hat Yai hospital has a good dental department, most of the doctors speak English and Dentalland is also a good option, not so much English spoken there though from my experience. Cost for a check up and clean at BKK Hat Yai is a couple of thousand Baht.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
A beer would also be needed after being bent over in such fashion, but could be worse, I don't think there's a cure for humour-myopia.

Op, unless you require pampering and chocolates on the chair, you could give PSU a try (east of town)... they have half-decent facilities in there. Tel: 074 287620.

The problem with the Mor Or (PSU) is that you seldom get an appointment when you want it, it's a teaching hospital so the staff are good but it's a public hospital. If you're on a tight budget you can get free dental care at the Mor Or if you're willing to let the students practice on you.

The Bangkok hospital might be expensive by comparison but the standard is excellent, I've had two crowns done there and the quality is better than private practice in the UK and about half the price. You can get usually an appointment for the date and time you want and they keep pretty well to the appointment time.

As with most things in life you get what you pay for.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I just had my teeth cleaned for 500 baht in Hat Yai. It was quick, painless and behind the mask, I think the female dentist was probably hot. The top half of her face was cute anyway :D

Song Chai Dental Clinic (you can also find it on google maps)

It was quite a modern place.

Mon-Fri 9am to 8pm

Sat-Sun 9am to 4pm

199 Sangjun Rd, Hat Yai (just a few blocks behind Lee Gardens Plaza)

Ph: 074-352165