2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bale is staying put. Hopefully that will be the end of it until next january atleast!

I saw Tim Sherwood says he is "1000 percent sure" he's staying. I don't think he'd say that if he was leaving. He also made some good points on Talksport yesterday as to why Bale should stay for his own benefit, made sense.

Bale is staying put. Hopefully that will be the end of it until next january atleast!

I saw Tim Sherwood says he is "1000 percent sure" he's staying. I don't think he'd say that if he was leaving. He also made some good points on Talksport yesterday as to why Bale should stay for his own benefit, made sense.

Sherwood normally does. He's very capable and highly regarded at Spurs

I was reading that If Reina goes to Barca - Tello could be come the other way. How often do these types of deals ever come off, player swap plus cash?

Depends on the wages offered.

I was thinking that with individual agents, rights for this and that it would be difficult to do anything other than a separate individual transaction deal

Edited by BangrakBob

BRAZILIAN ace Neymar has snubbed Manchester City and Chelsea to sign for Barcelona, according to Brazilian media reports.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/315921/?

Well that's good for the rest of us, didn't fancy facing him next season

He's a very gifted player. No doubt about that but i think he's too light weight for the premier league at the moment. Needs to get down the gym if he were to play over in England. Thought he would be off to Madrid but there you go

• Like 1

BRAZILIAN ace Neymar has snubbed Manchester City and Chelsea to sign for Barcelona, according to Brazilian media reports.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/315921/?

Well that's good for the rest of us, didn't fancy facing him next season

He's a very gifted player. No doubt about that but i think he's too light weight for the premier league at the moment. Needs to get down the gym if he were to play over in England. Thought he would be off to Madrid but there you go

Agreed about Neymar. The weight room is screaming for him. He's awfully light for the EPL. He might even be lighter than Silva.

I was reading that If Reina goes to Barca - Tello could be come the other way. How often do these types of deals ever come off, player swap plus cash?

There is certainly dialogue between LFC and Barca at the minute. Sergi Canos (highly rated striker/winger) has already arrived and Tello could join him with Reina going the other way. Reports in Bosnia state Begovic is going to LFC so that would back this up. Especially as Butland has already been promised Stoke No1 spot next season.

• Like 1

Have heard that Gareth Bale wants to leave Spurs but he is scared too because Daniel Levy has said if he does the club will fall apart and AVB fancies him more next season.

There is certainly dialogue between LFC and Barca at the minute. Sergi Canos (highly rated striker/winger) has already arrived and Tello could join him with Reina going the other way. Reports in Bosnia state Begovic is going to LFC so that would back this up. Especially as Butland has already been promised Stoke No1 spot next season.

Canos slipped the radar I'll have to have look at him. I'd like to see Tello follow. It is set up with Begovic now especially with United looking likely to hang on to De Gea

Keep the baloney off this thread.

No ooh aah Daily Staaah please. or captain cockroach.....or any of the other website garbage google mania please.

No I'm not the moderator.....worse than that I'm yer conscience. wai2.gif

• Like 2

i like you already mate, you should post more often.

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. big unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

Edited by StevieH

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. bit unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

If true then good news for your lot Stevie.

Recent history shows doing early deals proves worthwhile. I wish Levy could open his eyes to this.

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. bit unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

If true then good news for your lot Stevie.

Recent history shows doing early deals proves worthwhile. I wish Levy could open his eyes to this.

yeah i think and hope the owners learned their lesson last summer mate. half last season we had suarez, sterling and suso up front. average age about 20. then in january we bought sturridge and coutinho. think they'll look to act quickly this summer. particularly if we can get the 15m in for carroll.

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. big unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

What another centre half 13.gif whats happened to Coates, nearly 2 years ago he was going to be the next big thing, best thing since sliced bread and all that 4.gif

What another centre half 13.gif whats happened to Coates, nearly 2 years ago he was going to be the next big thing, best thing since sliced bread and all that 4.gif

he's been badly used and badly managed i think. coates will move somewhere and go on to be a really good player i reckon.

Pick any French striker or defensive midfielder and it seems that there is a rumour that Wenger is after them. (Cue Smokie with some outrageous sexual innuendo). :-)