2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

I was reading that If Reina goes to Barca - Tello could be come the other way. How often do these types of deals ever come off, player swap plus cash?

i like you already mate, you should post more often.

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. big unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

What another centre half 13.gif whats happened to Coates, nearly 2 years ago he was going to be the next big thing, best thing since sliced bread and all that 4.gif

he's been badly used and badly managed i think. coates will move somewhere and go on to be a really good player i reckon.

15M quid for this Greek lad, only 21! funded by Carroll sale perhaps. On that point Newcastle not being interested is a bluff I reckon.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was reading that If Reina goes to Barca - Tello could be come the other way. How often do these types of deals ever come off, player swap plus cash?

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. big unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

What another centre half 13.gif whats happened to Coates, nearly 2 years ago he was going to be the next big thing, best thing since sliced bread and all that 4.gif

he's been badly used and badly managed i think. coates will move somewhere and go on to be a really good player i reckon.

15M quid for this Greek lad, only 21! funded by Carroll sale perhaps. On that point Newcastle not being interested is a bluff I reckon.

think that's the problem with the carroll deal - he wants to go to newcastle rather than stay at west ham. and we have to sell him this summer, no more pissing about with these loan deals.

think that's the problem with the carroll deal - he wants to go to newcastle rather than stay at west ham. and we have to sell him this summer, no more pissing about with these loan deals.

Yeah loan deals with unwanted players we seem to get shafted on or they drag on and we end up getting the value we could have shifted them for before the loan

So seems carroll will miss pre season ? possibly another season of if and buts for him then ?

Seems Newcastle are intent on screwing us around if they had no interest in him then he has one choice, the Hammers.

He could put it to bed and get on with his career at WH, apparently Sam is willing to build a team around his strengths.

Wenger has broken the habit of a lifetime and admitted he's close to signing Sanogo, who is a free agent this summer.

Wikipedia goes a step further:

Yaya Sanogo is a French football player who currently plays for Auxerre. On May 17, 2013, he signed a pre-contract agreement to go on a free transfer to Arsenal in a 5 year contract beginning the 2013-2014 season.

There is certainly dialogue between LFC and Barca at the minute. Sergi Canos (highly rated striker/winger) has already arrived and Tello could join him with Reina going the other way. Reports in Bosnia state Begovic is going to LFC so that would back this up. Especially as Butland has already been promised Stoke No1 spot next season.

Think you'll face very stiff competition for Tello. His contract also contains a release clause of 16m euros which he has yet to meet. Can't help thinking it would be a difficult player+cash deal.

Paulo di Canio is going to rehab to pick up a few mates for Phil Bardsley who he can't get rid of.

Newcastle are signing more French players and will sport cocks on their shirts next season in a new shirt deal.

That would have to be a team picture of Sunderland then .

There is certainly dialogue between LFC and Barca at the minute. Sergi Canos (highly rated striker/winger) has already arrived and Tello could join him with Reina going the other way. Reports in Bosnia state Begovic is going to LFC so that would back this up. Especially as Butland has already been promised Stoke No1 spot next season.

yeah unless utd see begovic as a significant improvement and with butland turning down other clubs, siting he didn't want to sit on the bench, to go to stoke,it all sort of makes sense if your assuming Valdes is leaving

Hull papers commenting on a string of names from Steve (the berk) Bruce's past who are linked as potential targets for the newly promoted side:

Phil Bardsley (yes he of £50 notes, who won't work for di Canio again) from Sunderland

Figueroa and just about everybody else from the Wigan team - Maloney, Watson, Boyce

Kevin Davis (still propping up Bolton's attack - remember him?)

{As a Yorkshireman who occasionally inhabits Yorkshire I've got to keep an eye out for t' only team in t' county to appear in t' top flight in ten years, haven't I}

Think you'll face very stiff competition for Tello. His contract also contains a release clause of 16m euros which he has yet to meet. Can't help thinking it would be a difficult player+cash deal.

Spurs are definitely having a sniff about...

Hull papers commenting on a string of names from Steve (the berk) Bruce's past who are linked as potential targets for the newly promoted side:

Phil Bardsley (yes he of £50 notes, who won't work for di Canio again) from Sunderland

Figueroa and just about everybody else from the Wigan team - Maloney, Watson, Boyce

{As a Yorkshireman who occasionally inhabits Yorkshire I've got to keep an eye out for t' only team in t' county to appear in t' top flight in ten years, haven't I}

I thought Kevin Davis just retired......flower smile.png

Edited by BangrakBob

Wenger has broken the habit of a lifetime and admitted he's close to signing Sanogo, who is a free agent this summer.

Wikipedia goes a step further:

Yaya Sanogo is a French football player who currently plays for Auxerre. On May 17, 2013, he signed a pre-contract agreement to go on a free transfer to Arsenal in a 5 year contract beginning the 2013-2014 season.

a bank busting statement of intent....

I thought Kevin Davis just retired......flower smile.png

News travels slowly to places like the East Riding. They still burn witches out there

Rio signs a one year deal with United coffee1.gif

tbh, and it totally surprised me, but thought rio was in amongst ,if not the, top c/d's in the prem this season gone, he just seemed to go from strength to strength.

Spurs are definitely having a sniff about...

Yes we are but never fear, Levy won't spend the money.

Ajax are in too.

City facing competition from Real Mierde to ink Isco:

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1457591/madrid-move-first-race-sign-isco?cc=4716

I think we will get Isco, and probably Cavani will go to Real. Bit of posturing from Realsmile.png

I hope you're right Jack.

I'm more concerned about lack of firepower up front. Aguero oft injured and runs hot and cold. Tevez is not the scorer he once was, and he could be gone as well. Dzeko is history. I'd feel a lot better if either Cavani or Falcao were on the way to City. Lewandoski ? Doesn't seem to be on the radar.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1457591/madrid-move-first-race-sign-isco?cc=4716

I think we will get Isco, and probably Cavani will go to Real. Bit of posturing from Realsmile.png

I'm more concerned about lack of firepower up front. Aguero oft injured and runs hot and cold. Tevez is not the scorer he once was, and he could be gone as well. Dzeko is history. I'd feel a lot better if either Cavani or Falcao were on the way to City. Lewandoski ? Doesn't seem to be on the radar.

Pelligrini wasn't on the radar a few weeks ago jelly. We work by stealth nowadays.......well........until it gets leaked that is biggrin.png

Pelligrini wasn't on the radar a few weeks ago jelly. We work by stealth nowadays.......well........until it gets leaked that is biggrin.png

A few weeks ago?,,, you actually think there was some long term planing going on b4 the sacking of macini?, do youbiggrin.png , or you think one 'fruitless' season and your gone' is your new precedent?

A few weeks ago?,,, you actually think there was some long term planing going on b4 the sacking of macini?, do youbiggrin.png , or you think one 'fruitless' season and your gone' is your new precedent?

Nothing unusual about planning ahead, most businesses do. It's called succession planning or having a mitigation strategy. Do you really think businesses live day-to-day?

Nothing unusual about planning ahead, most businesses do. It's called succession planning or having a mitigation strategy. Do you really think businesses live day-to-day?

only man citybiggrin.png