2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

City facing competition from Real Mierde to ink Isco:

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1457591/madrid-move-first-race-sign-isco?cc=4716

I think we will get Isco, and probably Cavani will go to Real. Bit of posturing from Realsmile.png

I hope you're right Jack.

I'm more concerned about lack of firepower up front. Aguero oft injured and runs hot and cold. Tevez is not the scorer he once was, and he could be gone as well. Dzeko is history. I'd feel a lot better if either Cavani or Falcao were on the way to City. Lewandoski ? Doesn't seem to be on the radar.

I have a feeling Tevez will stay. And if we miss out on Cavani (apparantly Falcao isnt an option) then I believe Dzeko will stay.

I hope John Guidetti is given a chance this year. He is a goal scoring machine, and given half a chance I think he will succeed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1457591/madrid-move-first-race-sign-isco?cc=4716

I think we will get Isco, and probably Cavani will go to Real. Bit of posturing from Realsmile.png

I'm more concerned about lack of firepower up front. Aguero oft injured and runs hot and cold. Tevez is not the scorer he once was, and he could be gone as well. Dzeko is history. I'd feel a lot better if either Cavani or Falcao were on the way to City. Lewandoski ? Doesn't seem to be on the radar.

I have a feeling Tevez will stay. And if we miss out on Cavani (apparantly Falcao isnt an option) then I believe Dzeko will stay.

I hope John Guidetti is given a chance this year. He is a goal scoring machine, and given half a chance I think he will succeed.

He has too he has a zillion hour's community service to work off, and if he takes it as serious as his learning the English language he will be at city a long long time laugh.png

• Like 1

Apparently Chelsea are enquiring about Yilmaz from Galatasaray. Anyone have an opinion on him?

He's at an age where he should be at the top of his game. Proven can score goals at CL level and is a big lump that would fit into the Mourinho mould of a striker to lead the line. Maybe the "self adoring one" is already pulling the strings!

• Like 1

Apparently Chelsea are enquiring about Yilmaz from Galatasaray. Anyone have an opinion on him?

He's at an age where he should be at the top of his game. Proven can score goals at CL level and is a big lump that would fit into the Mourinho mould of a striker to lead the line. Maybe the "self adoring one" is already pulling the strings!

Well Lukaku also fits into that mould doesn't he Carms! and after scoring more goals in a season than any other West Brom player in the Prenier League(as a bit player too!)he really should be taken back to the bridge and played ...imagine what he could do with better service and also Roman would not have to spend money in that position.....senseless to me if they buy another forward to add to Torres and Ba.

This guy should be given his chance incredible to think he is only 20 and how good he could be with the right coaching and management.If Mourinho is the man then i think he will give him his chance ala Droghba but this kid could be better imo.

Klopps said he's staying and having just sold Goetze to Bayern for 30m i think its likely he will stay

Carmine and Alfie discussing transfer targets you can only dream about....told ya Benteke is probably your standard or maybe at a push Rooney because we want Bale.

Or you will probably end up with Kone.

Klopps said he's staying and having just sold Goetze to Bayern for 30m i think its likely he will stay

I think Lewandowski will go to Bayern.

Its all quiet this week due to the Champions League final. Gotze going there has already p!ssed off the Dortmund fans, I dont think they could have released the story about Lewandowski going to Bayern this weekw00t.gif

But I believe he is Bayern bound

Carmine and Alfie discussing transfer targets you can only dream about....told ya Benteke is probably your standard or maybe at a push Rooney because we want Bale.

Or you will probably end up with Kone.

Where are we discussing transfer targets ? iv'e told you before, engage brain before opening mouth thumbsup.gif

And by the way Benteke would be too expensive and we don't have granny rumpers at our club biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

I was reading that If Reina goes to Barca - Tello could be come the other way. How often do these types of deals ever come off, player swap plus cash?

There is certainly dialogue between LFC and Barca at the minute. Sergi Canos (highly rated striker/winger) has already arrived and Tello could join him with Reina going the other way. Reports in Bosnia state Begovic is going to LFC so that would back this up. Especially as Butland has already been promised Stoke No1 spot next season.

yeah unless utd see begovic as a significant improvement and with butland turning down other clubs, siting he didn't want to sit on the bench, to go to stoke,it all sort of makes sense if your assuming Valdes is leaving

Valdes talking with Monaco. Man U happy with the donut stealer. I actually think that LFC gave Stoke a free run at Butland in January in return for 1st option on Begovic.

Edited by wilai

True Alfie i forgot you are just our feeder club smile.png you never buy anyone over two bob.

DAVID MOYES clap2.gifcheesy.gif

So what did AVB do for you, blow a 7 point gap on arsenal and let them have champions league instead of you lot.

We will give Moyes a chance and we will all see if he is up for it or up for the sack, he gets my 100% backing and i am sure the majority of reds will do the same.

I was reading that If Reina goes to Barca - Tello could be come the other way. How often do these types of deals ever come off, player swap plus cash?

There is certainly dialogue between LFC and Barca at the minute. Sergi Canos (highly rated striker/winger) has already arrived and Tello could join him with Reina going the other way. Reports in Bosnia state Begovic is going to LFC so that would back this up. Especially as Butland has already been promised Stoke No1 spot next season.

i like you already mate, you should post more often.

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. big unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

Cheers Stevie. Papa has been looked at as well as others (Kolo Toure has signed as Jamie's replacement afaik). I like him but he has a dodgy injury at the moment so not sure he'll pass a medical. (No more Aquillanis/Carrolls please!!!)

True Alfie i forgot you are just our feeder club smile.png you never buy anyone over two bob.

So what did AVB do for you, blow a 7 point gap on arsenal and let them have champions league instead of you lot.

We will give Moyes a chance and we will all see if he is up for it or up for the sack, he gets my 100% backing and i am sure the majority of reds will do the same.

Money on Solksjaer for EFC. Ready made replacement for Moyes in two years? EFC + Feeder = MUFC + Future biggrin.png

Well i'd hope you will. He is your manager after all and there is only one chelsea.

btw, AVB did a very good job thanks. It wasn't his fault that his chairman didn't back him in the transfer market so that one won't wash either Nev.

Well i'd hope you will. He is your manager after all and there is only one chelsea.

btw, AVB did a very good job thanks. It wasn't his fault that his chairman didn't back him in the transfer market so that one won't wash either Nev.

Yes but your owner backed the purchase of that useless lump of wood called Adebayor, you are a striker short of a good team or maybe two strikers as Defoe is hit and miss.

i like you already mate, you should post more often.

we seem to be all over the massive lad papadopoulos from schalke. big unit of a centre back. replacement for skrtel, who will probably be off this summer.

Cheers Stevie. Papa has been looked at as well as others (Kolo Toure has signed as Jamie's replacement afaik). I like him but he has a dodgy injury at the moment so not sure he'll pass a medical. (No more Aquillanis/Carrolls please!!!)

I hear when you get Kolo you will hold hands with city fans and sing the kolo and yaya song.

^ Do City love us enough to give us their last Kolo?

Well seeing he played second choice to the city back four, i am sure they will gladly like him of the wage bill, i like your pun last kolo/rolo very clever.

^ Do City love us enough to give us their last Kolo?

Well seeing he played second choice to the city back four, i am sure they will gladly like him of the wage bill, i like your pun last kolo/rolo very clever.

If Kolo has kept himself fit it makes financial sense to have him as a back up. He's an experienced player.

Gallas was good for a couple of seasons but AVB used him too much latterly, a criticism held by many Spurs fans. Use theses senior players sparingly.

Can't help thinking Liverpool should be spending more time on Coates but maybe reds fans can tell me different

You're wrong nev. We are two strikers short of a bloody excellent side.

Two strikers and a playmaker. Someone to pick the lock as Ferguson would say.

One player we also missed big time this season was Van Der Vaart. High quality player. Scores goals, a game changer. thanks Levy

I was going to add that carms....Parker needs replacing for sure and more creativity is what we need there. Be a bonus if we got a box to box creative midfielder who can tackle but rare as hen's teeth nowadays.

I was going to add that carms....Parker needs replacing for sure and more creativity is what we need there. Be a bonus if we got a box to box creative midfielder who can tackle but rare as hen's teeth nowadays.

Sandro's our no 1 defensive midfield. I'd like to see a playmaker alongside him and Dembele pushed further up, being rotated more. We are great when teams open up against us but we struggle to unlock teams that sit back.

Yes we only need three key signings but no surprise they are the expensive ones that Levy won't pay for. This is the big problem that holds us back from being an extremely good side but i can't see it changing.

Despite what the Guardian says i hear we have finished our interest in Damiao. Moutinho looks Monaco bound too. we cannot trust Adebayor to make the effort required and Defoe is as his stats suggest.

We will not improve on 72 points unless some top quality players are bought in. Levy has to stop copping out buying squad players and buy top quality. Every Spurs fan and fans across the country know what we need and so does our chairman but Mr Lewis and his nephew are letting us down.

great shame because Gareth Bale clearly sees the potential and is very happy working with Villas-Boas

Edited by carmine

Villas Boas has brought a real cutting edge into our play. Its a delight to watch if you ignore what happens in the penalty area.

We have to play a high tempo game, the slow build up doesn't work for us. Parker doesn't suit us either anymore. Just slows us down. Sandro's much more effective in breaking down attacks, winning the ball and quickly releasing the attacking midfield. Parker holds the balls too long, gets driven into the corner or stopped completely with no option other than what has become his customary three yard side pass. An absolute shadow of season before last.

Best take this to our thread matesmile.png

Edited by carmine

Money on Solksjaer for EFC. Ready made replacement for Moyes in two years? EFC + Feeder = MUFC + Future biggrin.png

Appears you don't have much confidence in Moyes if you think he is only going to last 2 years whistling.gif