2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

I was going to add that carms....Parker needs replacing for sure and more creativity is what we need there. Be a bonus if we got a box to box creative midfielder who can tackle but rare as hen's teeth nowadays.

Fark me Smokes, you don't want much do you biggrin.png i'll have a word with superman and ask him whats he doing on a Saturday afternoon laugh.png

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

City facing competition from Real Mierde to ink Isco:

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1457591/madrid-move-first-race-sign-isco?cc=4716

I think we will get Isco, and probably Cavani will go to Real. Bit of posturing from Realsmile.png

I hope you're right Jack.

I'm more concerned about lack of firepower up front. Aguero oft injured and runs hot and cold. Tevez is not the scorer he once was, and he could be gone as well. Dzeko is history. I'd feel a lot better if either Cavani or Falcao were on the way to City. Lewandoski ? Doesn't seem to be on the radar.

Pelligrini wasn't on the radar a few weeks ago jelly. We work by stealth nowadays.......well........until it gets leaked that is biggrin.png

You're right Mr.B most City fans had never heard of him! wink.png

But the magic of the Internet has suddenly brought them all up to date.

True Alfie i forgot you are just our feeder club smile.png you never buy anyone over two bob.

DAVID MOYES clap2.gifcheesy.gif

So what did AVB do for you, blow a 7 point gap on arsenal and let them have champions league instead of you lot.

We will give Moyes a chance and we will all see if he is up for it or up for the sack, he gets my 100% backing and i am sure the majority of reds will do the same.

Money on Solksjaer for EFC. Ready made replacement for Moyes in two years? EFC + Feeder = MUFC + Future biggrin.png

Ole Gunnar's managerial bubble has burst this season. Last season's champions Molde are rock bottom of the Norwegian league.

It's turning into another Spuds thread biggrin.png

You mean an if only thread..........

Discussing all th,e players that might nearly sign, but not quite. Familiar isn't it?

Can you point out this post Toady as i must have missed it !

It's turning into another Spuds thread biggrin.png

You mean an if only thread..........

Discussing all th,e players that might nearly sign, but not quite. Familiar isn't it?

Carmine and Alfie discussing transfer targets you can only dream about

It seems the mancs are all Hallucinating w00t.gif

Neymar heading to Spain. Catalonia or Madrid ? I figure Barca. It will be interesting to see how he fares outside Brazil. Tons of talent, but he's a wee lad.

that messi lad's done alright and he's a hobbit.

Neymar heading to Spain. Catalonia or Madrid ? I figure Barca. It will be interesting to see how he fares outside Brazil. Tons of talent, but he's a wee lad.

Indeed ! Messi shorter and Neymar lighter.

Messi's a better player than Neymar and looks a slightly bigger build whereas the brazillian looks like he could be blown over in strong wind. Not saying for a moment he will fail,(i was refrring earlier to him playing in the prem league anyways) he's a fabulous player but he needs to add some power to his game imho

Man U's outgoing CEO (or someone like that, sorry can't remember) was reported as saying that they are hopeful of hanging onto Rooney. At 200k plus a week I say it's a stone cold certainty you'll hang on to him!

Man U's outgoing CEO (or someone like that, sorry can't remember) was reported as saying that they are hopeful of hanging onto Rooney. At 200k plus a week I say it's a stone cold certainty you'll hang on to him!

biggrin.png Very true

Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic has revealed he wants to sign for Liverpool.

Begovic claimed in an interview in his native Bosnia that he would be moving to Anfield in July for pre-season training.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329944/Asmir-Begovic-wants-sign-Liverpool-Stoke-City-receive-Steven-NZonzi-transfer-request.html

Edited by uptheos

It's makes you wonder how much of this he spends on Grannies ?and no wonder he always looks so washed out !

Edited by alfieconn

Today there are stories claiming Rooney is to be offered 200K a week to play for Arsenal.

Seriously, how desperate are the newspapers that they'd trot out this chaff?

cheesy.gif

EXCLUSIVE: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2330621/Wayne-Rooney-chased-Arsenal.html

Hint: Wenger will not sign any player who smokes.

Personally i hope he goes and with Gill saying that i think he is going ......Gill just stating the obvious so that he hopes somebody comes knocking......i don't think Rooney has got better in the last year if anything he has held us back with many poor performances and the odd good one.

Get rid now.

Personally i hope he goes and with Gill saying that i think he is going ......Gill just stating the obvious so that he hopes somebody comes knocking......i don't think Rooney has got better in the last year if anything he has held us back with many poor performances and the odd good one.

Get rid now.

Tbf, and i could well be wrong with this red, even after all these years of watching him i'm not quite sure where his best position is? up front solo, up front off, or just behind a pairing?, again not sure this has really helped him.