- Sos - Need Friend To Chase Thai Girls With In Sydney

skoperism

Well now I have pretty much commited to staying in Sydney another year because I am purchasing an apartment. As I now have this terrible dilema i dont know what I am going to do about meeting thai girls :o

Where can I meet some thai girls in Sydney? Unfortuantly all my friends are blind to the appeal of Thai girls so they dont want to go to any bars were Asians hang out. :D

Any one here know keen to go out "chasing" thai girls in sydney?

If I dont start chasing or even looking for Thai girls I really will start to go crazy.

Im 23 years old.

Please HELP ME and SAVE MY SOUL!!!!!

(bad spelling and grammer as I am going out so its a quick post, sorry)

mmm thai resteraunts, thai food shops, wanted ads, language schools, hang around these places & if you don't get busted for being a stalker first, you might get to meet a thai girl!

Skoperism,

I am not sure how to take you but I am going to give you the benfeit of the doubt which is more than they gave me when I started. You are 23 that was 20 years ago for me but I remember what is was like also you are from a differnt country. You seem to be well traveled. But let me give you a peice of advice. From my little wisdom I have gained.

And don't take this wrong. I love Thai people and my wife is Thai and I love her too. So listen to this with a open mind.

If you are looking for a Thai girl for the reason I am thinking you are looking for a Thai girl you are really going to be disapointed. If you find a girl in Sydney she is what I think you are looking for you have to ask yourself why she is there in the first place. But if you do find a nice Thai girl there and you are thinking what I think you are thinking brother you are in for some big trouble.

Now before you get up in arms about what I am implying Read your posts .

So be careful or your going to end up in a situation that you so politely could not understand how it happened. :o

Skoperism,

I am not sure how to take you but I am going to give you the benfeit of the doubt which is more than they gave me when I started. You are 23 that was 20 years ago for me but I remember what is was like also you are from a differnt country. You seem to be well traveled. But let me give you a peice of advice. From my little wisdom I have gained.

And don't take this wrong. I love Thai people and my wife is Thai and I love her too. So listen to this with a open mind.

If you are looking for a Thai girl for the reason I am thinking you are looking for a Thai girl you are really going to be disapointed. If you find a girl in Sydney she is what I think you are looking for you have to ask yourself why she is there in the first place. But if you do find a nice Thai girl there and you are thinking what I think you are thinking brother you are in for some big trouble.

Now before you get up in arms about what I am implying Read your posts .

So be careful or your going to end up in a situation that you so politely could not understand how it happened. :o

BBigman,

I dont understand what reason you think I am looking for a Thai girl? Are you reffering to my post on commitment? Well that does not apply here. And definitly I dont have the kid in a candy store complex. In Sydney im suffering the kid in the canty store with no stock complex. Behavior is somewhat bassed on situation.

I am clueless to what you are implying in your post, Could you please fill me in?

As far as asking why she is here in the first place. What does this mean? I would say most Thai girls here my age would be here as students.

Others,

Also I previously read the post about where Thai girls are in Sydney / Randwick / Campbell ST / Pavilion / Shark Bar. The problem is this is the last place my friends want to visit.

Thanks

Well now I have pretty much commited to staying in Sydney another year because I am purchasing an apartment. As I now have this terrible dilema i dont know what I am going to do about meeting thai girls :o

Where can I meet some thai girls in Sydney? Unfortuantly all my friends are blind to the appeal of Thai girls so they dont want to go to any bars were Asians hang out. :D

If I dont start chasing or even looking for Thai girls I really will start to go crazy.

Im 23 years old.

looks like it's a choice required then, quite simple really, your friends or the asian gathering places.

Why don’t you tell us exactly your reason for wanting to be with thai girls, then many of us here might be able to help you more. And why would they be interested in you also….pray tell?

You said you're 23 yrs old!.....why, are you ready for commitment?

Why don’t you tell us exactly your reason for wanting to be with thai girls, then many of us here might be able to help you more. And why would they be interested in you also….pray tell?

You said you're 23 yrs old!.....why, are you ready for commitment?

I knew he would play the innocent :o

Im 23 years old.

I dont understand what reason you think I am looking for a Thai girl?

You mentioned Thai girls 4 times in a short post....that may have something to do with it.

Ok Here we Go,

1. I have some kind of strange addiction to Thai girls, I would say 70% of Thai girls my age catch my eye, Compared to about 2% of white girls. And of the %2 of white girls that catch my eye i would say I would be intrested in about %5 of these for a relationship. This adds up to a very small %

Just the other day I was checking out a online dating website, There were alot of asian girls. From the small photo there where only 2 i had an intrest in, and when i clicked on the small photo to get the details, guess what. They were both Thai.

So i have some kind of addiction in Thai girls, I would have thought if anywhere somone would understand this, Here would be the place.

I am looking for Thai girls first to make friends then if I like them alot and vise versa I would want want to start a relationship. Its unlikley there would be any comitment issues if we like each other alot.

Now why should Thai girls in Sydney like me?

Reasonably good looking

About 193 CM

More successfull than most others at my age

Fun to be around

Honest ect

My wife can help you out, she has a couple of Thai sisters in their 20's. We live in Sydney they live in BKK.

Any chance you could hook-up and marry one of them? :o

YBB

How much "SIN SOT" amount you had in mind?

Let's surprise him with "SIN SOT" later (when he's least suspected)....we wouldn't want to scare him off too early! :D

Maybe go to some Thai resturants.

Newtown there is 100's of them.

Pick one with a girl you like and just lay it on her.

They love it, some guys do that at my gf resturant and all the girls get excited.

Maybe thats all you gotta do.

Or just got to cheers and pic them up. Unfortunately im working nights now with my gf over the weekend and weekday, so probaly cant help you.

If you ever see me at cheers when i have a day off come up and will into you to a few nice Thai girls.(tell me your a TV member also if you come up to me)

Edited by Donz

• 3 years later...

Hey i've been looking for asian girls for 2 years now.. :o

so far i've been waiting for one to approach me..

you see, i don't know what to do or say so haven't approached one yet.

Makes me feel guilty and sleazy making the first move.

msg me and let's go find some..

Hey i've been looking for asian girls for 2 years now.. :D

so far i've been waiting for one to approach me..

you see, i don't know what to do or say so haven't approached one yet.

Makes me feel guilty and sleazy making the first move.

msg me and let's go find some..

Two years, that's a lot of kleenex. :o

Ok Here we Go,

1. I have some kind of strange addiction to Thai girls, I would say 70% of Thai girls my age catch my eye, Compared to about 2% of white girls. And of the %2 of white girls that catch my eye i would say I would be intrested in about %5 of these for a relationship. This adds up to a very small %

Just the other day I was checking out a online dating website, There were alot of asian girls. From the small photo there where only 2 i had an intrest in, and when i clicked on the small photo to get the details, guess what. They were both Thai.

So i have some kind of addiction in Thai girls, I would have thought if anywhere somone would understand this, Here would be the place.

I am looking for Thai girls first to make friends then if I like them alot and vise versa I would want want to start a relationship. Its unlikley there would be any comitment issues if we like each other alot.

Now why should Thai girls in Sydney like me?

Reasonably good looking

About 193 CM

More successfull than most others at my age

Fun to be around

Honest ect

Take it from a bunch of us its way too complicated if you come over to Thailand and get involved with a Thai and personally I think you are being naive about it(if you meet one in Auss great, hopefully less complicated)

But I still wish you luck because opposites do attract and our cultures and mindsets are very different.

If you are seen regularly with a (proper) Thai woman you will already be considered her husband so watch out! before you know it you are already married;)

Or maybe they operate differently in Auss town..