- Sos - Need Friend To Chase Thai Girls With In Sydney

skoperism

Why on earth go for Thai girls - there are more beautiful Ozzie girls in Sydney

My thoughts EXACTLY. You're in Sydney <deleted>!!!! There are some stunners there, real stunners - and you don't have to speak pidgin English with them, you can actually have a conversation that doesn't involve food and thai soaps. You should thank God you're in Sydney!

But yeah if Thai is what you fancy, then Thai restaurants, etc... but wow so exciting dating a waitress from a Thai restaurant... how stimulating... also you can pop over to Melbourne, lots of Thais in school there... but they stick to their own, as they tend to have money...

Girls in Sydney!!!! and you want to find a Thai girl??? Horses for courses but personally I think that's nuts. Unless you're 60, fat, and bald... fine... do your thing. But you're 23 <deleted>... Cool Aussie chicks rock (the cool ones...)....

edit: oops I didn't know this was a 3 year old thread.... <deleted>. Who dug this one back up? I hope the OP is happily dating a nice Thai waitress, talking about food, buffalos, and shopping.... fun fun fun. NOT.

Edited by jcon

Mate go to Cheers on friday nights, you know down stairs, there is heaps of Thai girls there.

All my gf friends are there and other thai girls. Also alot of jap girls too.

Three years on and downstairs at Cheers would still get my vote. I was in there one night last year and got kidnapped and taken home by a Japanese girl. I'd only been in there five minutes, who knows what may have happened if I'd stayed longer. Unfortunately, that was to be my last night out in Sydney so I never got to find out. Oh how I miss Sydney, oh how i miss Thailand... mm, the UK is awful.

Name and shame! Thread digger zimba.

Hey i've been looking for asian girls for 2 years now.. :o

so far i've been waiting for one to approach me..

you see, i don't know what to do or say so haven't approached one yet.

Makes me feel guilty and sleazy making the first move.

msg me and let's go find some..

But..ahh...your a newbie..so youre off the hook. :D

Edited by eek

jesus whats the problem with people being so judgemental here...so what if he likes thai girls, so do i.......heres the thing...everyone bags the thai girls and how they are just lookin for rich guys with money, but nost of the westernised ones the ones that live in western countries are more educated in our lifestyle.....

sure bar girls are money grabbers, and yes there are some problems with smoe thai gir;ls but not all of them......so why are you all worried why the hel_l he likes and wants a thai girl.........i also am not too keen anymore about western girls....EG.....often u run around trying to please them ....never dam happy...always bitching about something......

thai girls are happy to be with you, they look great all the time, not often u see a scruffy thai girl....and as for the person that said whats wrong with aussie girls....well havent u heard what they sound like when they open their mouths....go figure........

so skoperism, go for it mate...im agrre able all the way mate and if i was there i would also be hanging out hoping to date a nice thai girl with ya.....

but wow so exciting dating a waitress from a Thai restaurant... how stimulating...

Girls in Sydney!!!! and you want to find a Thai girl??? Horses for courses but personally I think that's nuts. Unless you're 60, fat, and bald... fine... do your thing. But you're 23 <deleted>... Cool Aussie chicks rock (the cool ones...)....

I hope the OP is happily dating a nice Thai waitress, talking about food, buffalos, and shopping.... fun fun fun. NOT.

some nice sentiments there jcon. NOT.

lots of assumptions and holier than thou remarks.

I would share info to the contrary with you, but whats the point. I dont think you'd want to engage in conversation with me. After all, Im just another thai girl whos incapable of any stimulating conversation :o

Now why should Thai girls in Sydney like me?

Reasonably good looking

About 193 CM

More successfull than most others at my age

Fun to be around

Honest ect

Well, Thai people regard anyone between 192-194cm as being completely evil and unattractive, due to the religious connatations of the Pali writing of that number.

But other than that, you should do ok.

Dude

I can remember the exotic brown skin when i was 23 too...

man it didnt matter if they were spanish, mexican, portuguise or arab, i would sucker up to all of them... Man those were the days and the world was my oyster indeed!

Then i travelled to Thailand on a short holiday, and got stuck with lets say (The exotic looking) but far from exotic thinking and downright dellussional and streotypical Thai partner... 6 years and still counting!

Do yourself a favour.....

If your hunting for a Thai partner, make that extra affort and maybe take a little longer in your search.... perhaps stay in Australia or your homeland and go for those with some wordly education and less cultural propganda and narrow mindedness...

Been 6 years now and i feel its a sentence rather than a blessing!

But thats what happens when you fall in love with something that looks good but tastes bad

AM i jaded? Yes.... regretably so...

talking about what im going to eat, or what i ate today or have i taken a shower or if the money is on the table , is about as stimulating as its gets for me....

Others may have been more fortunate!

But i still love the IDEAL of Thailand... even though i think the place sucks in so many ways

Well now I have pretty much commited to staying in Sydney another year because I am purchasing an apartment. As I now have this terrible dilema i dont know what I am going to do about meeting thai girls :o

Where can I meet some thai girls in Sydney? Unfortuantly all my friends are blind to the appeal of Thai girls so they dont want to go to any bars were Asians hang out. :D

Any one here know keen to go out "chasing" thai girls in sydney?

If I dont start chasing or even looking for Thai girls I really will start to go crazy.

Im 23 years old.

Please HELP ME and SAVE MY SOUL!!!!!

I am certain your friends would visit 'Starcity' that way they can disappear to any number of bars whilst you are on the prowl. There are many Thai ladies there looking looking as you are, along with many other Nationalities. Weekly updates on your progression would be a hoot.

/

(bad spelling and grammer as I am going out so its a quick post, sorry)

I dont understand what reason you think I am looking for a Thai girl?

You mentioned Thai girls 4 times in a short post....that may have something to do with it.

but wow so exciting dating a waitress from a Thai restaurant... how stimulating...

I hope the OP is happily dating a nice Thai waitress, talking about food, buffalos, and shopping.... fun fun fun. NOT.

some nice sentiments there jcon. NOT.

lots of assumptions and holier than thou remarks.

I would share info to the contrary with you, but whats the point. I dont think you'd want to engage in conversation with me. After all, Im just another thai girl whos incapable of any stimulating conversation :o

Sorry Mig, I wasn't really bashing the Thais, rather bashing the OP for ONLY going for one thing when the choices are aplenty out there... I just don't understand the Thai-fever... but that doesn't mean I don't respect/appreciate Thai women (or men for that matter)... don't mis-construe my post, please, I didn't mean to offend. Sorry if I did.

Sure I'd engage a conversation with you, no worries - I'm an easy-going guy. As for the holier than thou comment - well fark... that's just jcon - consider the company... :D

BBigman probably gave you the most crucial piece of advice that you will ever get about your Thai-fever. Heed it wisely. It is hard to validate what BBigman is saying with exact examples, but when you experience the difficulties.... you just know and realize, "That's what he was talking about!"

Good luck with your hunt, but save the other 99% of your energy for the complications of savoring the hunt.

Ok Here we Go,

1. I have some kind of strange addiction to Thai girls, I would say 70% of Thai girls my age catch my eye, Compared to about 2% of white girls. And of the %2 of white girls that catch my eye i would say I would be intrested in about %5 of these for a relationship. This adds up to a very small %

Just the other day I was checking out a online dating website, There were alot of asian girls. From the small photo there where only 2 i had an intrest in, and when i clicked on the small photo to get the details, guess what. They were both Thai.

So i have some kind of addiction in Thai girls, I would have thought if anywhere somone would understand this, Here would be the place.

I am looking for Thai girls first to make friends then if I like them alot and vise versa I would want want to start a relationship. Its unlikley there would be any comitment issues if we like each other alot.

Now why should Thai girls in Sydney like me?

Reasonably good looking

About 193 CM

More successfull than most others at my age

Fun to be around

Honest ect

You were right in one of the senetnces in your initial Post, you do need help...

Well now I have pretty much commited to staying in Sydney another year because I am purchasing an apartment. As I now have this terrible dilema i dont know what I am going to do about meeting thai girls :)

Where can I meet some thai girls in Sydney? Unfortuantly all my friends are blind to the appeal of Thai girls so they dont want to go to any bars were Asians hang out. :D

Any one here know keen to go out "chasing" thai girls in sydney?

If I dont start chasing or even looking for Thai girls I really will start to go crazy.

Im 23 years old.

Please HELP ME and SAVE MY SOUL!!!!!

(bad spelling and grammer as I am going out so its a quick post, sorry)

Take a cold shower. "Thai girls" in Sydney won't be the 'easy catch" you found in BKK.

And if your "friends" don't like "Asians", then maybe you need new friends.

Now the advice: Want to meet an Asian girl? Study Buddhism and don't expect "to meet a Thai girl". Expect, instead, to devleop your self-awareness and goodness.