Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transam, it seems that the extremists have succeeded as far as you are concerned and you are now intent on doing their work for them!

overherebc, ditto.

I know one cannot sit down and have a meaningful dialogue with extremist terrorists! But the vast majority of Muslims are not in that group, and I have had meaningful dialogues with many Muslims about a wide range of subjects.

Jingthing, I meant no offence; a slip of the finger; maybe I should have said "Zionist extremists."

Though there are many who will opine that Israel's policy toward the Palestinians and the USA's tacit support of the same over many years may very well be one of the root causes for the rise in Islamic fundamentalism and their hatred of the west from which we suffer today!

But that's a subject for another topic.

Edited by 7by7
  • Like 2

A barbaric attack by extremists who no more represent the majority of Muslims than Christian fundamentalists represent the majority of Christians or Zionists represent the majority of Jews.

They are no more Muslim than the IRA were Catholic.

But, it seems that not only have the morons of the EDL fallen into their trap, but several members here have as well!

What trap?

These savages want to stir up feelings against Muslims to such an extent that morons like the EDL attack more and more mosques and then start to attack any and all Muslims. This means that all Muslims in the west start to feel threatened and the extremists convince them to join them and be protected. Protected from hatred which the extremists, with the unwitting help of morons like the EDL, caused.

The vast majority of Muslims are the same as the vast majority of Christians, Jews, Hindus etc. They just want to live in peace with their neighbours, of any or no religion, and get on with their lives.

Don't fall into the extremists trap; don't do their work for them!

So why doesn't this religion's hierarchy rein these folk in AS it is supposed to be the only religion ? The religion seems to teach folk to blow innocent kids up worldwide, so why in your opinion doesn't their teachings work ?

7by7

I believe you may be someone who believes that you can sit down and have a meaningful dialoque with these people. Please forget it.

None of them respect your beliefs or your point of view, they have as much interest in western culture as fly up in the air. Their beliefs and opinions are hundreds of years old and will never be changed.

So why do folk from religion dominated countries and lives come to a Christian country that they hate. Somebody tell me, perhaps you. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

A barbaric attack by extremists who no more represent the majority of Muslims than Christian fundamentalists represent the majority of Christians or Zionists represent the majority of Jews.

But, it seems that not only have the morons of the EDL fallen into their trap, but several members here have as well!

What trap?

These savages want to stir up feelings against Muslims to such an extent that morons like the EDL attack more and more mosques and then start to attack any and all Muslims. This means that all Muslims in the west start to feel threatened and the extremists convince them to join them and be protected. Protected from hatred which the extremists, with the unwitting help of morons like the EDL, caused.

The vast majority of Muslims are the same as the vast majority of Christians, Jews, Hindus etc. They just want to live in peace with their neighbours, of any or no religion, and get on with their lives.

So why doesn't this religion's hierarchy rein these folk in AS it is supposed to be the only religion ? The religion seems to teach folk to blow innocent kids up worldwide, so why in your opinion doesn't their teachings work ?

7by7

I believe you may be someone who believes that you can sit down and have a meaningful dialoque with these people. Please forget it.

None of them respect your beliefs or your point of view, they have as much interest in western culture as fly up in the air. Their beliefs and opinions are hundreds of years old and will never be changed.

I have spoken to many muslims over the years, I have also worked with some. I have had meaningful conversations with some of them too and got on well with most of them, i.e. just as well as I get on with members of other faiths. You can't paint all by the actions of the few.

Yes, these particular individuals need the book thrown at them and I would not be sad to see them suffer capital punishment. However, to blame all muslims is ridiculous.

He is a Londoner for sure. The media is saying probable Nigerian Muslim import.

There is a video, here

He does not look Islamic to me and does seem to have a strong British accent.

Cassius Clay is an American for sure. He has an American accent. He is definitely a Muslim; he changed his name to Muhammad Ali. Does he look Islamic to you?

• Like 1

Transam:

So why do folk from religion dominated countries and lives come to a Christian country that they hate. Somebody tell me, perhaps you. thumbsup.gif

They don't!.

The vast majority of Muslims living in the UK were either born here or came to the UK in the hope of making a better life for themselves. They no more hate the UK than you hate Thailand! (Or maybe you do hate Thailand?)

What they do hate are these extremists who carry out these atrocities in the name of Islam!

Hundreds of thousands of Muslim soldiers fought, and many died, for this country in two world wars and many other campaigns. Many still do so today.

So WHY doesn't the supposed no.1, only religion in the world reel these folk in. WHY. WHY don't they teach what they do is against their beliefs and there will be noooooooooo harem for them. ??????????

• Like 1

There is a video, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EROXP8JDG9M

Islam looks a certain way? Never ceases to amaze me the crap you write...

I realize it might be hard for you to comprehend so i added some picture's of what islamist look like

post-157118-0-76425600-1369303460_thumb. post-157118-0-59897200-1369303475_thumb.

Transam:

They don't!.

The vast majority of Muslims living in the UK were either born here or came to the UK in the hope of making a better life for themselves. They no more hate the UK than you hate Thailand! (Or maybe you do hate Thailand?)

What they do hate are these extremists who carry out these atrocities in the name of Islam!

Hundreds of thousands of Muslim soldiers fought, and many died, for this country in two world wars and many other campaigns. Many still do so today.

So WHY doesn't the supposed no.1, only religion in the world reel these folk in. WHY. WHY don't they teach what they do is against their beliefs and there will be noooooooooo harem for them. ??????????

In terms of followers; Christianity is the number one religion in the world; over 33% of those who follow a religion say they are Christian; about 21% say they are Muslim.

Prejudice and facts never go together!

I have not read the Koran; will those who claim it instructs Muslims to hate and murder non Muslims supply the appropriate quotes with references so I can check?

E.g., book A, verse X says..........

Edited by 7by7

Transam:

They don't!.

In terms of followers; Christianity is the number one religion in the world; over 33% of those who follow a religion say they are Christian; about 21% say they are Muslim.

Prejudice and facts never go together!

I have not read the Koran; will those who claim it instructs Muslims to hate and murder non Muslims supply the appropriate quotes with references so I can check?

E.g., book A, verse X says..........

Isn't it strange that your majority Christians don't go round sourcing explosives to blow up kids. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

This really reinforces my attitude to ALL Muslims. I believe the whole lot of them are sadistic morons who believe in a non existent god and a ancient and dead mad man.

"Shit they are all like scary lunatics who have escaped from the funny farm and talking to their imaginary friends and several times a day they even get down on the floor a speak mumbo-jumbo to them selves, wow they are scary"

• Like 2

What trap?

7by7

They want everyone to be miserable

@Transam - your post #44

Their is not a central body within Islam, e.g. The Pope, that represents the Islam faith. However, if you are interested I have posted below a URL that provides examples of Islamic leaders who have spoken out against terrorism by Islamic extremists.

http://www.kamranpasha.com/blog/?p=68

As far as I am aware their is only one body that has legitimacy to represent the Muslim nations, the OIC, and from their website:

To cooperate in combating terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, organised crime, illicit drug trafficking, corruption, money laundering and human trafficking.

• Like 1

Neither do the majority of Muslims!

As for Christians blowing up kids; remember Warrington, for example.

You quote one example of a few, YET many lives world wide are lost via a peaceful religion every day. I feel sorry for you and your perspective on stuff. coffee1.gif

Transam, it seems that the extremists have succeeded as far as you are concerned and you are now intent on doing their work for them!

overherebc, ditto.

I know one cannot sit down and have a meaningful dialogue with extremist terrorists! But the vast majority of Muslims are not in that group, and I have had meaningful dialogues with many Muslims about a wide range of subjects.

Jingthing, I meant no offence; a slip of the finger; maybe I should have said "Zionist extremists."

Though there are many who will opine that Israel's policy toward the Palestinians and the USA's tacit support of the same over many years may very well be one of the root causes for the rise in Islamic fundamentalism and their hatred of the west from which we suffer today!

But that's a subject for another topic.

The Muslims in the UK do seem to have a chip on their shoulders, which is actually not reciprocated by the tolerant UK population, at least according to this Guardian opinion poll. Though I admit things may have changed since then and the tolerant Swedes may be scratching their heads too as to why their capital city is burning due to rioting immigrants.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/jun/23/uk.religion

Public opinion in Britain is mostly favourable towards Muslims, but the feeling is not requited by British Muslims, who are among the most embittered in the western world, according to a global poll published yesterday.

He is a Londoner for sure. The media is saying probable Nigerian Muslim import.

There is a video, here

Cassius Clay is an American for sure. He has an American accent. He is definitely a Muslim; he changed his name to Muhammad Ali. Does he look Islamic to you?

What about Cat Stevens? Does he look Islamic?