Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad Read. But Oh Dear, now we must wait for the P.C. Wimps to give us their reason why most of us here are wrong.But you will notice,never a word from them on solving the problem .coffee1.gif

clap2.gif , I read somewhere...''The Blind Never See''. .............coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Tommy Robinson is right about one thing. Separate prisons are a must.

There's an ideal one in Cuba, which is far enough away and tailor made for Islamic terrorists. If we asked the Americans nicely, perhaps we could do a prison share.

• Like 2

Tommy Robinson is right about one thing. Separate prisons are a must.

There's an ideal one in Cuba, which is far enough away and tailor made for Islamic terrorists. If we asked the Americans nicely, perhaps we could do a prison share.

Or Iran, lots of room, lamp posts set up for stuff, no McDonald's though. intheclub.gif

OK 7by7, seems perhaps enough has been said here.

Soooooooooo, answer me/us one question truthfully.

An incapacitated UK guy who could not defend himself was butchered because of writings in a religious book.

Yes OR No.

Both are equally unfair. An ignorant extremist minority from both sides who see fit to label an entire group with an unfair assessment.

You made my point dumbo.

I don't see why you think i would have disagreed with it in the first place. What I think alot of people automatically do here is that any view against the transam's of the world automatically means you are in bed with extremists.

Yeah, and Dumbo. Pure class you are.

• Like 2

Indeed.

Although you and Mosha may not realise it from 6000 miles away, the UK mosques which tolerate the extremists are very few and far between.

When were you last in a UK Mosque.

Personally, about two weeks ago. Not to worship, I'm not a Muslim, but for a social event.

When were you?

• Like 1

OK 7by7, seems perhaps enough has been said here.

Soooooooooo, answer me/us one question truthfully.

An incapacitated UK guy who could not defend himself was butchered because of writings in a religious book.

Yes OR No.

He was murdered by extreme fanatics who follow a perverted form of a certain religion.

A perversion rejected and condemned by the vast majority of British Muslims.

Many of whom, as quoted previously in this thread, have publicly condemned this appalling crime.

No Prizes for guessing who doesnt donate to Help for Hereos.

Clearly, right wing nut bag groups don't.

And who tries to behead them if they are wearing the T-shirt?

Anybody asked the heroes or their families if they don't want the money from aka Tommy Robinson ( who is clearly a fascist ba***** who needs putting in a segregated British prison as soon as bl**** possible.)

Ain't that the truth 7x7.

A lot of off-topic, inflammatory and just plain nasty posts have been removed as well as replies. Unfortunately, some replies would have been worth saving, but can't be when you quote a post that will be deleted.

For a few of you who want to have a personal conversation, please use the PM function.

Transam said:

Ask your friends why they don't grass up the teachers of hate. coffee1.gif Why they don't want to walk the UK streets to protest about the teachers of hate. Ask them and let us know.

Maybe they do, but I will ask.

But I do know that they do disown the preachers of hate at every opportunity.

But as most of the hate mongers, Muslim, EDL, BNP et al, are already known to the authorities, it'd be a bit of a waste of time reporting them. Someone preaching or demonstrating in the street isn't exactly unnoticeable!.

But as we live in a democracy, the authorities cannot act until an actual crime has been committed. We do not imprison people merely for their beliefs. You may wish to change that; I don't.

BTW, why are you so fond of that coffee cup smiley? What do you think it adds to your comments?

But if we truly live in a democracy then those self same Muslim protagonists are in fact breaking the law... they are inciting violence, they are being racist and yet the law does nothing (or very little)

But yet a pregnant women is detained and warned in Oldham for carrying a Union jack and a St Georges with the words "NO MORE MOSQUES" on it.. remember this is Oldham a town with nearly 30 mosques already.........