Cricket In Bangkok

cricket

Hi !

For any kind of information about cricket in Bangkok, Thailand, you can contact me.

This is Mahesh Malani, Captain of Bangkok Cricket Club. We are the most professional cricket club based here in Bangkok. We are currently on cricket talent search. If you have played good level of cricket back home and would like to pursue your cricket here in Bangkok, Thailand, then please get in touch with me.

My contact details are as follows:

Phone: 01-5500466

E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]

Thanks and Best Regards,

Mahesh Malani.

Captain - Bangkok Cricket Club

the team

M.Haydon, J.Langer, R.Ponting©, D.Martyn, D.Lehmann. S.Katich, A.Symonds, A.Gilchrist, W.Secombe, S.MacGill, S.Warne, B.Williams, J.Gillespie, B.Lee, M.Kasprowicz.

Lehmanns (Boof) position was already secured despite his knock of 237 from 238 balls against the cockroaches yesterday. South Australia were only 25 runs short of a record. They showed plenty of spirit chasing the 521 runs required, but failed, Boof's dismissal, caught at cover signalled the down fall.

=South Aussies

And others claim it is an extremely tedious game doted on by the British and a few others:

"tedious" is an understatement - went to a boxing day match and wanted to slash my wrists from boredom. As a woman learnt my place in society that day.....at the boxing day sales :D

ps however on a positive note it's fun when played on the beach :o

Or the back yard Nat, normal rules over the fence, on the roof is out, catch the ball one hand one bounce, out.

Australia beaten yesterday by Sri Lanka in the second game by one run, that makes it one match a piece. Next game is in Columbo on the weekend.

An interesting occurence in the game yesterday, Andrew Symonds was given out LBW by the local umpire to a ball that had been played on from bat to leg. He started walking and was called back, details are sketchy as to who called him back, but a good piece of sportsmanship anyway.

Or the back yard Nat, normal rules over the fence, on the roof is out, catch the ball one hand one bounce, out.

Australia beaten yesterday by Sri Lanka in the second game by one run, that makes it one match a piece. Next game is in Columbo on the weekend.

An interesting occurence in the game yesterday, Andrew Symonds was given out LBW by the local umpire to a ball that had been played on from bat to leg. He started walking and was called back, details are sketchy as to who called him back, but a good piece of sportsmanship anyway.

Somebody said very tedious,... :o

As is commonly said bluecat, each to his own, one man's meat is another man's poison.

I pesonally find soccer boring and tedious and grid iron just plain boring but others love these games, it comes down to what you like I guess.

:o

I agree. For cricket, this is a perfect example of "What I do not know, I do not like" :D:D

Should've been wearing a box.

Aussies won last night by 5 wickets last night and no fines or reports for dissent.

Gilly got fined $2500 for the very very very small indiscretion in the second game. The match referee mike proctor deeming it a serious case of dissent, Gilly only said "Oh come on".

Should've been wearing a box.

Aussies won last night by 5 wickets last night and no fines or reports for dissent.

Gilly got fined $2500 for the very very very small indiscretion in the second game. The match referee mike proctor deeming it a serious case of dissent, Gilly only said "Oh come on".

A box Bronco...that'll puzzle the non cricket brigade :o

Thought it might Doc, thats why I said it, but it's the correct term.

Cricket One Day

Match 3

Sri Lanka v Australia

R.Premadasa (Khettarama) Stadium

* Sri Lanka 8/226 (50)

D.P.M.D. Jayawardene 80 J.N. Gillespie 3/36

Australia 5/227 (48.3)

R.T. Ponting 63 D.R. Martyn 62 W.P.U.J.C. Vaas 3/34

Australia won by 5 wickets

• 2 weeks later...

I don t think Muralitharan is a chucker, it is spin bowling

and I think he deserves some credit for this

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/commo...55E1702,00.html

on another note about the tight shorts...

I am a north queenslander, grew up on rugby( league and union ), though I played soccer in my youth......but I went and worked in south australia for six years and was straight away taunted about playing the bum sniffing game...

until I heard on a radio broadcast one day... and he has fisted a behind!!!!

so I knew then why they wear them tight shorts....keep them arse cheeks together after the event....

:o