Immigration Fast Track

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rube question, and also concerns visa issue, so may not be appropriate for this thread.

If I have a GF coming in from China, can I arrange the BFS to meet her at her plane and walk her through a visa-on-arrival process?

In the past, she has always gotten a visa in Beijing before coming to BKK. It would be much easier if she could get a visa on arrival (or visa free entry??), but I don't want her to have to go it alone in the dark and steamy hallways of Swampy. She typically stays a week.

• 4 weeks later...

Carry a baby. In both directions we have been re-directed to Fast Track (actually Thai national desks, we're both British, inbound). They racare quite vehement that families with children use Fast Track.

Carry a baby. In both directions we have been re-directed to Fast Track (actually Thai national desks, we're both British, inbound). They racare quite vehement that families with children use Fast Track.

Thai family is not the fast track area as already mentioned by you.

And for people trying to sneak into the fast track ( Premium hall ) hall you should be ashamed.

Using fake disabilities is so very low and i hope that they will be stopped and banned forever.

When booking the flight online, tell them you need a special assistance . Appear at the check out with a walking stick, you will be helped out all the way, VIP fast track included...Happy Days thumbsup.gif

Does that really work?? I have often wondered biggrin.png

Worked for me everytime, tongue.png Should have kept that to myself or it will be exposed. lock.gif

You obviously have no idea as to what a social conscience is .Not surprised though .

Yes, and fortunately most passengers would not employ this ruse so that they can be hand-delivered to Fast Track. Imagine boarding and exiting an entire flight lacking in social conscience, with their fake limps and walking sticks in hand.

Don't worry about not having kept your fast track scam to yourself. I seriously doubt there are many here who would stoop so low as to fake a disability to receive fast track service. Do you also print off a fake blue handicapped badge for your car so that you can park in disabled parking?

But if the airlines and immigration catch on to the fake disability act, you might want to consider this as an alternative.

• 4 months later...

why is there a need for fast track non fast track/ thai residents ok residents of a country being allowed quicker access cos they are easier to process i can understand.

Back in my country we don't even need to see an officer to go thru. We use a machine. Scans the passport, thumbprint in the next section you're through.

I normally go with a wheelchair when i checkin and keep up the act all the way till I've gotten through customs whether thats arriving in thailand or the other way. Works wonders, i just jump out once I'm through, or sometimes during the journey if nobody is looking.

I hope you are joking....pretty sure you must be with a post like that. Ho ho ho, how incredibly amusing.

TG has not distribute premium lane passes to passengers in Business. Some know that they are eligible to use fast track by showing the boarding pass, others do not . Not very bright for TG to operate this way but not in any way surprising

TG Arriving just show your Business Class Boarding Pass to Fast Track, No Problem

Yep, that's worked for me too.

Brilliant,

I'll save myself ฿500 and kidnap someone's baby, buy a ticket on the plane for them, forge a passport, and bring the baby with me to Thailand.

I'm sure my wife will be overjoyed :lol:

This site is just jam-packed with helpful tips.

In fact, I might steal this one and send it to Viz magazine;

Travelling abroad but don't like those pesky immigration queues? Kidnap a baby and jump to the head of the line!

You obviously have no idea as to what a social conscience is .Not surprised though .

True, I was born in disadvantage area in Ireland, Maybe i was brought up like this.. rolleyes.gif

Do you check your horse in as excess baggage, or do you just steal someone else's when you arrive? tongue.png

I fly into Swampy on business class every month and always use the regular immigration channel and its normally not more than a 10 minute wait maximum. I always arrive after 6pm so maybe its a bit calmer then.

What's the point in getting through immigration first if you have to stand at the carousel anyway. My wife keeps telling me to

use the Thai channel because we use that when we travel together but I've seen a lot of tourists try that and get sent back to the end of a long queue after standing in the Thai line if the immigration people haven't waved them over.

Going out its a definite advantage to fast track through immigration and customs.

And I believe from a friend that there is another entry point for economy class passengers upstairs that is less used so much quicker. Though I haven't seen it so its rumor.

All in all Thai Business and First Class check in at Gate 1 is a million times quicker than the other carriers.

• 4 months later...

Last wednesday night we were back from Narita, as expected, too many thais in the lines along the hall. luckily i called the officer i know before leaving japan. she was waiting at the gate, taking us to fast track and the best she had a contact with customs to help us clear stuffs we bought, quite a big lot.

totally i gave her 5k in thb, a box of royce chocolate, and a cup of Starbucks coffee while we were waiting for a pick up. (the last 2 things were what I wanted to give her myself)

wasn't it expensive for the service?

a japanese girl i talked with on boarding gate, we exchanged email address and separated, told me later she has been waiting for almost 1.30 hour in the queue and finally she missed her baggage , so she had to contact tg to take her bags. is the queue in arrival normally long at night??

• 2 months later...

Several times...always no problem.

No need for the meet and greet service

Thanks, Just got mine delivered

Not OK, you must have a Paypal account. I am trying to find out if I can buy a fasttrack coupon at the airport the day before I travel.

Seriously, there is no need to buy FastTrack right now. Recently, there have been no queues or wait time at arrivals or departures. If you are looking to buy a FastTrack coupon at the airport, you will probably spend more time doing that than simply walking through the normal channel. I fly business class (a lot) and have the FastTrack option, but lately it has been faster for me to simply use the normal channels as they are often closer to my check-in point or gates, plus there is really no wait there. Last time I used FastTrack, there was a wait of six or eight people in each queue. Last time I used the normal channel, there were zero to two people in the queue.

• 3 weeks later...

Going out on Saturday morning went through Premium Lane, certainly wasn't quick a good 30 minutes,only had two immigration officers on, probably would have been quicker going through Normal hall to be honest. This was exiting Thailand. Will see what it's like on the way back.

TTSISUES "buy a business ticket"

very helpful thankyou for your time and trouble replying.

Jonnyscot - thanks for the reassurance but in previous years arriving at around 7/8 am has been very busy and taken ages to get through. Very frustrating when you see the immigration officer chatting and laughing on his mobile. Not enough to make me consider buying a business class ticket at an extra £3000 however LOL

Fly via singapore and have your SIN-BKK leg in business?

For just 5 hours you should be able to save yourself a good 10 minutes on a busy day.

Going out on Saturday morning went through Premium Lane, certainly wasn't quick a good 30 minutes,only had two immigration officers on, probably would have been quicker going through Normal hall to be honest. This was exiting Thailand. Will see what it's like on the way back.

That's exactly why I usually don't bother with FastTrack, although I have access to it. Immigration have added a lot of officers to the normal channels and there is rarely a wait. Unfortunately, they have not done the same at FastTrack, and it seems like recently, more and more passengers have access to FastTrack.

I have found that FastTrack is usually more crowded on departure than on arrival. You may have better luck when you come back.

Just because you need a PayPal account does not mean they are not ok, just means you need a PayPal account not really a big deal, they send the passes on time and very efficiently, you choose when to use them or not, if the normal immigration is busy then use, if not then save the pass and use normal, your choice and easy

Well I get them for free by flying Emirates business class and never use them. Wonder if I should eBay them to someone who is afraid of waiting up to five minutes in the regular immigration lane?

Anyway, BKK has the slowest baggage delivery time of any airport that I frequent, so you will just be waiting there. I have waited for more than 30 minutes for baggage sometimes.

Archived