Immigration Fast Track

I did 77 flights last year no joke, (Not all from Bangkok) But - - It really does depend what time of day you arrive, I can understand people saying easy through immigration as many times it is pretty empty, but - - I have also flown in a few times when they are backed out into Duty free areas, I will take photos next time, so the passes are great for these times, I agree not always, but it does happen and not infrequently

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I hate to get into that line, when it is packed. I did it once, took me almost an hour. I had heart chirurgy, and I can walk well, but standing, I really get uncomfortable. Another time when it got bad, I just went to the right line. This is a Thai national and I think line for people with kids and so. The guy managing the line, said I got to get in regular line. Although his English was zero, I pointed to my heart and said I could not do it, even show piece of my scar. He seemed hesitating, but then let me stay. I also had next time on my boarding pass written in Thai, I have heart condition. But then I not used it, because there was nobody in arrival hall, as I was one of the first to leave the plane.

I am reluctant to use that again. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and not sure if they accept it again. I also have to admit, I hate also the uncertainty, how long I am going to be stuck there. Saying that the waiting for the luggage, will not make it faster is not always true. If thre are huge lines, It can safe yous till a lot of time.

I cannot take the fast pass at 400, as I am leaving tomorrow. I could take the BFS fast service, although I not need to be helped and showed around. Could anybody say, what are normally the PEAK HOURS? I a arriving at 2 PM , local time. before that was a very busy period, as then most planes arrived at the same time from Europe. But now a lot of planes do not leave at night anymore, so maybe it is quieter now? 850 bht, could be wasted money, but having the assurance, you not have to stand in line for almost an hour, is maybe worth it.

Honestly, I hate to get into that line, when it is packed. I did it once, took me almost an hour. I had heart chirurgy, and I can walk well, but standing, I really get uncomfortable. Another time when it got bad, I just went to the right line. This is a Thai national and I think line for people with kids and so. The guy managing the line, said I got to get in regular line. Although his English was zero, I pointed to my heart and said I could not do it, even show piece of my scar. He seemed hesitating, but then let me stay. I also had next time on my boarding pass written in Thai, I have heart condition. But then I not used it, because there was nobody in arrival hall, as I was one of the first to leave the plane.

I am reluctant to use that again. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and not sure if they accept it again. I also have to admit, I hate also the uncertainty, how long I am going to be stuck there. Saying that the waiting for the luggage, will not make it faster is not always true. If thre are huge lines, It can safe yous till a lot of time.

I cannot take the fast pass at 400, as I am leaving tomorrow. I could take the BFS fast service, although I not need to be helped and showed around. Could anybody say, what are normally the PEAK HOURS? I a arriving at 2 PM , local time. before that was a very busy period, as then most planes arrived at the same time from Europe. But now a lot of planes do not leave at night anymore, so maybe it is quieter now? 850 bht, could be wasted money, but having the assurance, you not have to stand in line for almost an hour, is maybe worth it.

Get one of these

http://fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-0.html

Archived