Phuket Mob Violently Bounces Aussies From Kangaroo Bar

webfact

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Australian and I am not offended by anything at all. Ive heard it all...Bogan seems to be an accepted derogatory expression for any Australian male.

Edited by LivinginKata
off topic 2nd part removed

• 2 weeks later...

They come in both sexes. THIS is a bogan in action on a Sydney bus.

(Warning: Contains racism and disturbing language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vExzdZg-3ow&ytsession=g2dOq54jMnoRCNxsjSasGxH-ctVftj_CCNkMd5aZrR0LKArWKdBFebXuRES1qSwgsmL8lcMJ77H9GJS2f3lLEUoeLdJ1XRHTKZk57VHkEy75qYjuu115q-4Qp-dgaIUxmbdPxqRrp4bdb2Hs1Ll4hHrjfZ6q0-gSib5RBtic1VMHEc9vUgQRkL4JWrEYDi6jXrqLTHd89rDkF7x1X8PNlr-lHj9czgEBYcmfNDabRZvc5GhkUGPZkl9L_8_EInwyAiGtBRvjdmnKtmYlt0WrcqtFkhWyiWqFE7S2ZiLkNvdLEcQ2eas2vz2TDefLV1ZvomP9uFR-eGgY8pWxRZ7fBwmepxTazghQIR8FVhimFa-C-3FEgk9JzDuwIC2xRFjAUn5QE2rxZODD3QRvH0MgVQNxqunMOL-_UuJW6Wujfo8dTbfnUt6VEjRe7ECMDLCrXkleHojYeCXhr_P4PDDpiYn9qDnBWXZurAIOJLel6fwub1eGEUTaP6GbIAZ3Pcws_elqkXvTji7Zjzko-XRs5Stvjp7LaBFBLnMJJ7_VnLyKwAGYsnCzUT1ZpsVNxNV087h7nuGCn5j58BxM-yikV0wY8D5aF2RNLIeiArL4l5tGtbWuNjyntwm2LNp5uMFZ13sk_Qy0lOZvE8lNWCv1i4nUmaD4C0n8fOvYH01OYL3MPsba8TjQJF0wAqWCQVd3hQs3Wz_iqSAfrppWJA9LoiSktPe-Br6zISsf6_L5fQ5_XqfsUKvluamKoLIbfHzW58Hruq6Q3RyPa3o1pgzWwQ

I saw this video posted 8 times for a combined total of about 160,000 views. If I was the young Asian I'd take this to the police and have the bitch charged. She needs a lesson on behaviour. People like this should not be allowed unsupervised in public.

These females are cowards hiding behind their tits. If it was a guy hurling abuse like that someone would have gotten up and slammed him.

Tropo, you raise an interesting point. My Thai wife had to deal with racial abuse, perhaps 2/3 times a year in Oz. Sometimes on public transport, nearly always by white Australian women. Sorry to say she told me no one came to her defense.