A Romantic Dinner With A Monk

greg71

Was out and about near khao san having a dinner with my missus at a israeli place called shoshana when a robed fellow walked in with his DATE .This being a so called holy buddhist day ( vischa bucha) i was thrown for a 6 thinking a monk cannot eat after certain times or be going out on romantic rendevous, notice the woman hiding her face when i took the pic lol?.Any thoughts ??

Image removed due to privacy concerns

Edited by SeaVisionBurma

Wow touchy bunch arent we? On this holy day of buddhism you would think that this guy would be at least respect his regulations in regards to food .That is not eating after certain times ? Correct me if im wrong .Tasteless maybe but the hummus and pita is very good there.

Taking photos of complete strangers who were simply out enjoying a meal, doing no one any harm, and then to publish the photo on an open forum in the public domain..

The OP has assumed his own interpretation of events regarding the said couple eating in a restaurant, which is contravening the strict derogatory laws of Thailand and an abuse of Thai visa using the forum for this purpose. I would hate this to happen to me, no one would like it, an intrusion of other peoples privacy.

Sorry buddy, but you’re a fool and way out of order. Get a life.

Edited by Beetlejuice

"Notice the woman hiding her face when i took the pic lol?.Any thoughts ??"

Sure have, but not going to get banned writing them all down. It is just non of your <deleted> business.

Putting up a pic of strangers in a situation you know nothing about, and add what comes up in your own little mind is just plain stupid.

How would you like it if someone makes a pic of you and puts it up saying he just spotted you with your (fill in the blanks)?

I know that this is going to be another obvious question but ...

What did your wife comment about the situation?

Assuming that your wife is Thai then she would understand the context of the situation as you perceive it.

BTW ... "Hiding her face" ... more like scratching her head why this rude person, taking the photo, would be interested in her social outing.