2013 Honda Cbr500R

Bike is 2 months old has around 1700km on the clock. All service maintained and performed on-time by Pattaya Big Wing Honda. 99% new condition, 1% used meaning it's been driven smile.png... Selling due to taking a job back in my home country and relocating. Please don't make low ball offers, I am not desperate and if the bike doesn't sell fast it's no issues for me as I can store it hear in Pattaya or in Bangkok and family can continue to market for sale.

Price is starting at 189,000 Baht...

Bike has all registration, insurance, etc, it is not financed by a bank I own it in full and it is registered in my Thai wife's name making transfer very easy. Green Book will be supplied by Big Wing Honda in Pattaya along with new owner registration update as it has not arrived yet but this is NOT AN ISSUE.

I will not finance, rent, loan or trade for the bike. This is a cash sell only. Please feel free to PM for interest or my contact number, if you only speak Thai no worries my wife can speak with you just let me know in your PM to me.

post-150394-0-68905400-1369559618_thumb.

post-150394-0-26211100-1369559622_thumb.

post-150394-0-91758000-1369559624_thumb.

post-150394-0-22454700-1369559628_thumb.

post-150394-0-06845900-1369559631_thumb.

That's a bargain...

Shame I don't have the cash sad.png

If you are Thai or a foreigner capable of qualifying for a loan I know that Siam Commercial Bank will loan up to 190k baht on this bike but of course it depends on your credit and monthly income :).... You might find better interest rates at other banks that is just the one that I use in Thailand.

Okay guys, have received a lot of calls but if you think I am going to sell the bike for 150k out of desperation your crazy LOL smile.png - I am more than happy to take realistic offers but let's not waste your and my time with crash pricing. Best of luck to all those interested. By the way bike is still being driving so KM stated in advert are subject to change.

Lastly, if a person in Bangkok wants to purchase the bike I can deliver it (ride it to Bangkok) and drop it off to you or I can arrange shipping from here if you don't want to come and pick it up yourself or me to drive it to your location. Shipping is reasonable to just about anywhere in Thailand and you can insure it against damages.

Bike is in perfect condition and is exactly the same as you see sitting at Honda on the showroom floor with exception used with very few Km driven - why not save that extra 30k baht you will spend on a new one to include the first maintenance cost for all those extras you want to add to the bike like an exhaust, sliders, etc. You can laugh all the way to the bank at those people that paid full price.

All the best...

Edited by commande
  • Like 1

Update, I am relocating the bike to Bangkok this weekend, lot more interest there but people want to see it and don't want to drive to Pattaya. I will update the ad to reflect this change. Thanks again for all those interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Before it's locked ...

How much did you get, just so we have a base figure when the 500s start to appear for sale ?

Thanks

I got what I asked in the ad... Don't worry it will be for sell again soon as the buyer was a dealer out of Bangkok (he actually drove down in his truck and picked it up here in Pattaya) and he plans on fitting some aftermarket stuff such as exhaust and then relisting it at a higher price... Pretty normal in Thailand as people like to buy things with after market stuff already on them thinking it increases it's value. In Thailand sometimes it does, who knows...

To be honest it was rather funny selling this bike, you just couldn't imagine how many bottom shoppers called me offering 150k baht, one guy even argued with me on the phone telling me I would never sell it for this price and that I was actually lucky he was offering 150k baht LOL.... Some people just don't get it... This isn't the west where vehicles depreciate fast, this is Thailand and vehicles hold their value a lot longer. I probably could have made more but didn't matter to me, happy with the amount I received and hope the next owner enjoys the bike as much as I did.

Edited by commande
  • Like 1

heheh good for you there is always someone looking for a steal

Thank you, funny thing is those looking for a steal of a deal obviously can't read as the ad stated I was not desperate to sell and no low ball offers as I could leave the bike with family to sell even after I departing Thailand. Guess I can't blame them for trying but it was funny the guy arguing with me on the phone, funny thing is that guy was English living up in Isan.... Guess he has not bought anything like a car or bike before in Thailand as he was trying to compare western prices to Thai prices, specifically US prices which we all know here are not even close to the same.

Oh well, he will learn :)...

• Like 1