Married Foreign Husbands Wife Living With Thai Husband

manxninja

I know it goes on but just how widespread is it.

In my wifes village there are two foreign gentlemen that visit around 2-3 months a year. When they come the thai husband simply moves into a relatives house for the duration.

Now both have built nice houses for the wife, and i suspect financially provide very well also.

The wifes village is quite small say around 50 families spread around, so just how prevailent is this and in thai society is it frowned upon by the decent thais.

While i know its all about face, just how does the thai man keep face when the other husband is in town.

Its a funny old world but honestly how can some people be so stupid .

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a bizarre idea , the one of keeping face.

Take for instance my wife , who nagged me for years that she didnt have a car for the familly to use.

Fair enough i said you finance it , get yourself one. So as a true thai she got a pick up for 22k even though no one in the familly could drive.

She told me the reason for this was her fathers sister had talked shit about him for years about his daughter having a foreign husband and no car.

No he has the car the sister still talks shit saying well he has the car but he doesnt have a big house. Got to hand it to them priceless.

I find the poorer the thai people are , the happier they are lesson to be learnt there somewhere.

PS Im driving round in a 3k van in my own country . Funny old world.

• Like 2

What's the point in being married if you're only going to see your spouse 2-3 months a year?

That said, I do know some married couples here in the U.S. where one party wishes this was the case.

• Like 1

Money matters, ans is respected likema God.

How one gets that money doesn't matter in the least. You get it, you get respect, admiration, envy and face. Plus you get to belittle othernpeople and treatnthem like sh!t because they don't have the moneynyou have. The Thai dream.

• Like 1

It's very widespread, not only with foreigners here part-time.

The wife of full time foreigners can have a Thai husband tucked away, she visits when, funeral, go to see relatives, little holiday with her sister, etc.

But what you neglect to add is that Thai men having a wife and a minor wife (even

several minor wives) has been part of Thai culture for hundreds of years and continues today.

In other words many Thai women (and men) see this whole scenario as 'normal'.

My Thai daughter in law tells me that as a little girl she (and all her female school friends) were

taught, mostly by numerous aunts, that:

'men have special needs, when you get married you must understand and accept

that your husband will need several women to satisfy his sexual desires'.

And you can find some rich / successful Thai women who have several live in boys. I'm well

aware of two such scenarios where;

- The Thai women got married, knowing full well that the new husband had several minor wives

in addition to the actual 'for status display and to father his children' bride.

- The Thai women knew full well that they were marrying into, and knew full well that it was common

and knowing full well would not change.

- Eventually got bored with the situation, like many of their lady friends, had no

desire to divorce, but did decide to copy the set up and have several live-in / live out

hot young boyfriends.

- In both of the cases that I'm aware of the actual Thai husbands are well aware that their

'main' wives have an entourage of hot young men and well aware that there is plenty of regular

action in bed, and in both cases the husbands are not concerned, not in the least.

- In one case the rich wife (also a very successful business woman in her own right) has 5 live in boys.

None of this is hidden, I've been to the house many times for business meetings and met all of 5

young men several times. she takes care of them well, they all have a luxury personal suite in the

very large house, she pays their university fees and a high salary, all have total access to the fleet

of company cars, and more.

- Also she likes threesomes and sometimes decides to have two boys sleep with her, and she also likes

to watch masculine young men having oral and anal sex. Bottom line - all of the five young men in the

entourage are bi-sexual.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

Wow! I guess you know a lot of Thai women? blink.png

If youre trying to make Sirchai look stupid then you failed in my book. I'll go higher with his estimate, and say 90+%. There's a woman here from Sweden at the moment. She's got 2 Giks on the go. She's heavily into gambling and gambled away all her gold, her telephone, her laptop. She's getting her Swedish hubby to send her money every month on the pretence that she has to stay here to look after a sick reletive. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depends how you look at it, she's decided she wants a divorce and ain't going back to Sweden. She's fallen in love with one of the Giks. She's not told the husband yet. That'll come when the money dries up.

• Like 1

Sirchai, i would have no hesitation telling them.

Im my experience however 99 percent wouldnt believe me.

Ive never been in the village while they are there but if they are i will tell them over a beer, if they take the hump to problem.

Correct Manxninja. I've told on a few and whether they believed me or not, they're still with their Teelaks.

• Like 2

Ive never been in the village while they are there but if they are i will tell them over a beer, if they take the hump to problem.

You mean he never shows up unannounced and observes reality?

Pit bulls and Thai wives......"but mine is different."

• Like 1

similar case about 2 years ago, Canadian guy, here for a month, gone for 3 months, Thai b/f keeping the bed warm for him. Then he broke his leg and couldnt go to work, wife and b/f got impatient, paid a moron30,000baht to shoot husband in his bed. Moron got caught, gave up wife and b/f, so no one got the money. sad though.

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

Do not do this; it could go really wrong for you if you do. If the husband does believe you, which he probably won't, it will mean that he stops sending them money. The locals will not take that well and will take it out on you. Unless you are very good friends with the guys stay out of it otherwise you will end up being hurt.

• Like 1

80% might be on the high side but I would say 50% or more.

• Like 1

Correct Manxninja. I've told on a few and whether they believed me or not, they're still with their Teelaks.

Yep seen that. I told one guy one time about something like this, got the guy to come over who was sleeping with his wife and the guy confessed he was sleeping with his wife. Then the only question, and I am not joking, the guy asked the other guy did you use a condom? ha ha. Serious he asked him that with me watching.

• Like 2

It's very widespread, not only with foreigners here part-time.

The wife of full time foreigners can have a Thai husband tucked away, she visits when, funeral, go to see relatives, little holiday with her sister, etc.

But what you neglect to add is that Thai men having a wife and a minor wife (even

several minor wives) has been part of Thai culture for hundreds of years and continues today.

In other words many Thai women (and men) see this whole scenario as 'normal'.

My Thai daughter in law tells me that as a little girl she (and all her female school friends) were

taught, mostly by numerous aunts, that:

'men have special needs, when you get married you must understand and accept

that your husband will need several women to satisfy his sexual desires'.

And you can find some rich / successful Thai women who have several live in boys. I'm well

aware of two such scenarios where;

- The Thai women got married, knowing full well that the new husband had several minor wives

in addition to the actual 'for status display and to father his children' bride.

- The Thai women knew full well that they were marrying into, and knew full well that it was common

and knowing full well would not change.

- Eventually got bored with the situation, like many of their lady friends, had no

desire to divorce, but did decide to copy the set up and have several live-in / live out

hot young boyfriends.

- In both of the cases that I'm aware of the actual Thai husbands are well aware that their

'main' wives have an entourage of hot young men and well aware that there is plenty of regular

action in bed, and in both cases the husbands are not concerned, not in the least.

- In one case the rich wife (also a very successful business woman in her own right) has 5 live in boys.

None of this is hidden, I've been to the house many times for business meetings and met all of 5

young men several times. she takes care of them well, they all have a luxury personal suite in the

very large house, she pays their university fees and a high salary, all have total access to the fleet

of company cars, and more.

- Also she likes threesomes and sometimes decides to have two boys sleep with her, and she also likes

to watch masculine young men having oral and anal sex. Bottom line - all of the five young men in the

entourage are bi-sexual.

I think I like the "numerous aunts", ha ha well some of their ideas anyway.thumbsup.gif

Topic synopsis: There are a lot of stupid old farangs out there, but no Thai floozy is ever going to get the better of me, no Siree, you betcha.

To be honest with you, i find that there are lots more of stupid younger farangs than older ones coffee1.gif

1. To be honest with you.

Topic synopsis: There are a lot of stupid old farangs out there, but no Thai floozy is ever going to get the better of me, no Siree, you betcha.

To be honest with you, i find that there are lots more of stupid younger farangs than older ones coffee1.gif

Honest? ... And why should you be the first?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De15_Td1dXM

Edited by JLCrab

Firstly how is someone properly married and then only see their wife two or three times a year? I have a niece who behaves herself but I wonder why. She has a French partner who only comes to Thailand once a year.

My wife lives with me in Papua New Guinea because that's where my business is and a wife's place is with her husband. She wouldn't dream of leaving me here by myself and I have no desire to be on my own. That's what I call a regular marriage. We have a house at home and spend two or three months a year in Thailand. As time goes by this will increase but she'll always be with me. We love each other and want to be together.

I personally doubt the 80 to 90% stat. But the fact is that having a "wife" who you see a few times a year is bizarre. More bizarre than the fact that she then has a partner who is actually with her full time. Yeah, she's poor and they take the money and once or twice a year it's a bit silly. But who's the fool?

• Like 2