Married Foreign Husbands Wife Living With Thai Husband

manxninja

After reading this thread and with all the expert comments on Thai Wives my eye's have been finally opened.

Only last week my wife went out for 4 hour alone to see a friend.........How could I have be so stupid not to realise she was not seeing a friend but was getting rodgered senseless by some young Thai stud from the next Village.....you guys really know what you are talking about when you post all these true stories about very bad Thai women

Thanks again Guys...........I'm packing my bags after what seemed like 9 years of a very good marriage,If only I had know that her weekly trip into town to buy essential household items was just a ruse to have wild abandon sex.

I'm now going back to the UK heartbroken......... poorer but wiser

Thanks guys

Boloa

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

If your experience is true and you are sure, then my heart is with you, sadly.

Well I'm not 100% sure ..........but sirchai said 80% of women ( one guy even put it as high as 90% ) are getting extramarital Thai Sausage ,so why should my wife be any different sad.png .......after all you lot are the experts blink.png

Well living here a while now l have learned a lot, in fact too much, but goes with my life's theory to never trust anyone, and l don't. BUT, that includes my home country too. sad.png

• Like 2

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one Thai wife who lives most of the year in the UK with her reasonably wealthy English husband. She is a successful businesswoman and purchased a lot of land and property in Thailand already. She has two houses here - a big detached four bedroom house on an expensive estate near Bangkok, and a big bungalow in Isaan. She keeps a "brother" living in each house to look after things when she's not here, and "for company" when she comes on regular holidays. This same lady told my wife and others that she has more UK guys mobile phone numbers than she can handle! She had a small retail business in Thailand before she met her husband and was not from a bar girl background. Infact, she is not particularly attractive. Not sure if her husband knows or cares about all this, but he's no innocent either.

Adultery happens all over the world. It's just here that somehow, some Thai ladies seem to see marrying a farang as a business venture rather than a marriage.

An American neighbour here is away for 75% of the year. His wife, who speaks to no one on the estate, is never short of Thai male company.

• Like 1

Ahhh! But there is way far too many of you guys that do not now a shit.. You are only spreading secondhand words and rumors, rumors that enamates from you daily life down in Pattaya, Jomtien and Bangkok....

It is in some cases bad thai ladies screwing the falang in all kinds of ways, but to be honest, there are way more bad falangs coming here to Thailand and treats the thai like shit.....

But many of you when writing here, you give the impression that the villages are full of scammed falangs.... i have now been living up in isaan for soon 6 years, and I hear these stories from especially friends living down at the coast of said towns above in my post. But to see it first hand, so far no one here. Not a single exemple....

But I have several exemples here of idiotic falangs that marry and than try to live a life as a bachelor taking advantage of the poor girl.... that doesn´t dare to argue against this maniac drunken guy she married...

I write this so some of you boneheads knows that life is not as you think here at the countryside, it is so excessive that you claim to be the truth down there amongst beerbottles and alkohol.

Get a life for God sake...

Glegolo

This sounds more like the exception rather than the rule. Good for you, but don't ignorantly accuse every Odysseus who comes along and describes a song that you couldn't possibly imagine, for lack of being able to audibly penetrate the wax in your ears.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

So many of these topics / posts read: 'a friend of mine', or 'someone in the village', or 'someone told me about', etc. I solved that problem: I don't know anybody, don't have any friends, and talk with as few persons Western or Thai about whatever relationships, if any, I might have with Thai women.

So here is a not 'a friend of mine', or 'someone in the village', or 'someone told me about', etc.:

My first Thai GF did it bah.gif

We meet again over a dinner some years later, and she insured me, that she never cheated on me – »except once, but that was a very big one«, she said. whistling.gif

Edited by khunPer

Firstly how is someone properly married and then only see their wife two or three times a year? I have a niece who behaves herself but I wonder why. She has a French partner who only comes to Thailand once a year.

My wife lives with me in Papua New Guinea because that's where my business is and a wife's place is with her husband. She wouldn't dream of leaving me here by myself and I have no desire to be on my own. That's what I call a regular marriage. We have a house at home and spend two or three months a year in Thailand. As time goes by this will increase but she'll always be with me. We love each other and want to be together.

I personally doubt the 80 to 90% stat. But the fact is that having a "wife" who you see a few times a year is bizarre. More bizarre than the fact that she then has a partner who is actually with her full time. Yeah, she's poor and they take the money and once or twice a year it's a bit silly. But who's the fool?

Tell that to our military guys, if you dare. coffee1.gif

Hardly a fair comparison.

Unless a you are talking about a military man who has ducked off to a foreign country, married a lady and then headed home to only visit her a couple of times a year. Not married a lady from his own country who lives in his home and he goes away to work.

There are lots of O&G workers living in Thailand with a Thai partner. These guys work rotation and are usually in-country only 6 months a year. Can't really "take your wife with you" to the rigs.

manxninja says in the above post ........"Take my good friend"

Yes...you can normally judge a person by the company he keeps....sounds like a pair of suckers to me coffee1.gif

Just because you have not seen or experienced this does not mean it does not happen. Me tinks you protest too mutt. Denying anecdotal evidence for other TV members and replying with coarse responses says more about you than those drawing attention to this trend. Are you a renowned expert on Thai culture? I think not.

• Like 2

I wonder how good the husbands are back in the home country? I lived near a Navy base as a young man. It wouldn't be long after the husbands were sent out to sea that the "ComPac" wifes would show up at the bars--- Of course, the guys would come home with tells to tell to the boys over beer.

Edited by bunnydrops

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

After 47 years in Southeast Asia, I can assure you the stupidity involved with the farangs in this situation is rampant. Wives of farangs with local husbands, girls with two or more farangs sending them money every month, wives of farangs who blow all their husband's money on gambling, boyfriends, or family, etc., ad infinitim.

Tell the men, you say? Well, I have lost two good friends following that advice. One died still resenting me, even though he came to realize his 'love' was scamming him. The other still refuses to talk to me. Some people just don't want others knowing anything about their private lives, especially if they are being duped; made the cuckold. Funny, I would like to be told if it were happening to me, which was the reason I told them.

When I moved to Thailand ~10 years ago, a couple farangs tried to give me advice about the girl I decided to "rescue" from the bar. Of course I knew better and this girl was different. I doubt she had a Thai husband on the side, but yet I'm fairly certain she still freelanced while I was away on business trips.

So tens of thousands of dollars later I finally woke up. Had to learn that lesson on my own I guess. I wished I would've learned sooner rather than later though. Could've saved me some cabbage.

It reminds me of that scorpion and frog story where the scorpion begs the frog for a ride over the river. The frog says "don't sting me" Scorpion says "no problem" Once they get to the other side of the river, the scorpion stings the hell out of the frog. The frog says "What the hell? You said you wouldn't do that" The Scorpion says, "What did you expect? I'm a scorpion. It's in my nature"

• Like 2

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

After 47 years in Southeast Asia, I can assure you the stupidity involved with the farangs in this situation is rampant. Wives of farangs with local husbands, girls with two or more farangs sending them money every month, wives of farangs who blow all their husband's money on gambling, boyfriends, or family, etc., ad infinitim.

Tell the men, you say? Well, I have lost two good friends following that advice. One died still resenting me, even though he came to realize his 'love' was scamming him. The other still refuses to talk to me. Some people just don't want others knowing anything about their private lives, especially if they are being duped; made the cuckold. Funny, I would like to be told if it were happening to me, which was the reason I told them.

When I moved to Thailand ~10 years ago, a couple farangs tried to give me advice about the girl I decided to "rescue" from the bar. Of course I knew better and this girl was different. I doubt she had a Thai husband on the side, but yet I'm fairly certain she still freelanced while I was away on business trips.

So tens of thousands of dollars later I finally woke up. Had to learn that lesson on my own I guess. I wished I would've learned sooner rather than later though. Could've saved me some cabbage.

It reminds me of that scorpion and frog story where the scorpion begs the frog for a ride over the river. The frog says "don't sting me" Scorpion says "no problem" Once they get to the other side of the river, the scorpion stings the hell out of the frog. The frog says "What the hell? You said you wouldn't do that" The Scorpion says, "What did you expect? I'm a scorpion. It's in my nature"

Well half correct, I see a lot of willing frogs, but not many who have the abiity to get to the other side.......smile.png

Many farang husbands live in-denial (No African jokes please). They have a better and warmer life in LOS and are happy to turn a blind eye if someone gives them news that they do not want to hear for fear it might stop THIER fun.

I know this because I was one of them and I lost a good friend because of it.

manxninja says in the above post ........"Take my good friend"

Yes...you can normally judge a person by the company he keeps....sounds like a pair of suckers to me coffee1.gif

Just because you have not seen or experienced this does not mean it does not happen. Me tinks you protest too mutt. Denying anecdotal evidence for other TV members and replying with coarse responses says more about you than those drawing attention to this trend. Are you a renowned expert on Thai culture? I think not.

Who said I haven't seen it,of course I have but to be honest what idiot would come to Isaan,build a great big house,put a new car in his wife's name along with a motorbike..........maybe even a small Business as well so he doesn't have to pay any Tax.

These guys deserve to be had over,surely its well reported in every bar and forum you go on............but still guys come and do the same thing and then blame everybody apart from themselves

I'm lucky ,my marriage has lasted 9+ years and I'm not denying there have been some problems on the way but that's life.I have always said and I will say it again "never invest more in Thailand than your not prepared to walk away from ".I built our small 127 squ/m 2 bedroomed house about 9 years ago for 1mill ,I reckon in about another 6 years it would have paid for its self compared to renting.I'm also lucky that I met someone who is quite genuine but if it did go tits-up I wouldn't be crying about it and whining like some have on here,maybe when some say "this happened to a friend of mine " they are talking about themselves,why else would they be so bitter and twisted !!! rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

After reading this thread and with all the expert comments on Thai Wives my eye's have been finally opened.

Only last week my wife went out for 4 hour alone to see a friend.........How could I have be so stupid not to realise she was not seeing a friend but was getting rodgered senseless by some young Thai stud from the next Village.....you guys really know what you are talking about when you post all these true stories about very bad Thai women

Thanks again Guys...........I'm packing my bags after what seemed like 9 years of a very good marriage,If only I had know that her weekly trip into town to buy essential household items was just a ruse to have wild abandon sex.

I'm now going back to the UK heartbroken......... poorer but wiser

Thanks guys

Boloa

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

If your experience is true and you are sure, then my heart is with you, sadly.

Well I'm not 100% sure ..........but sirchai said 80% of women ( one guy even put it as high as 90% ) are getting extramarital Thai Sausage ,so why should my wife be any different sad.png .......after all you lot are the experts blink.png

Jay jenn, jenn......Wasn't it about foreigners who're living here for only two or three months and spent the rest of the year somewhere to make money, etc..?--w00t.gif

• Like 1

Bola the man who built a house for his thai wife in the middle of no-where and financially supports the thai familly mocking other people.

Classic a true example of how not to do it.

I bet he met her in bangkok and she was a tourist guide. The delusional ones have lost the lot in my experience.

• Like 2

But it's also in a frog's nature, that they wouldn't carry a scorpion.-w00t.gif

Sensible input Bola. Im sure your wife is etearnally greatfull that you saved her from the humidity in soi 6.

What a fool you are ...........

not only is your spelling terrible but it was a BJ Bar in Soi Post Office laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

It's very widespread, not only with foreigners here part-time.

The wife of full time foreigners can have a Thai husband tucked away, she visits when, funeral, go to see relatives, little holiday with her sister, etc.

Two sides to every story. My wife visits her home village often and likes to help at local temples, meaning she does spend nights away from home.

So, when I read this conversation I spoke to her about it and her response was that any 'doubting thomas' should confront any such woman in person. YES, tell the foreign husband - or even better take a photo of the loving couple and drop it in the mail.

AND, yes, I have seen this, but Thais do it to Thais as often as with foreigners. The Mia Noi of a wealthy Thai often has a boyfriend on the side.

Bola the man who built a house for his thai wife in the middle of no-where and financially supports the thai familly mocking other people.

Classic a true example of how not to do it.

I bet he met her in bangkok and she was a tourist guide. The delusional ones have lost the lot in my experience.

I think your just jealous of the guys that are living here and are quite happy....The facts are I have a falling out with the In-laws and the wife took my side and didn't speak to here family for 3 years,and they live next door......when a lady does that for you ,you know you have found the right one.

BTW..I could give a dame about your sick jibes about my wife.........they say more about you than they do about me biggrin.png

Edited by boloa