Married Foreign Husbands Wife Living With Thai Husband

manxninja

Well I'm not 100% sure ..........but sirchai said 80% of women ( one guy even put it as high as 90% ) are getting extramarital Thai Sausage ,so why should my wife be any different sad.png .......after all you lot are the experts blink.png

What a shame that the husbands always seems to be the last person to find out. Carry on and stick your head in the sand Boloa along with the thousands of other ostriches that live here.

I don't know if you have read all the posts I have made in this thread but surely even you should realise sarcasm when you read it.

If I was to be really honest .......if my wife wants a little extra on the side I'm sure she could if she wanted too.Just like many other expats I see here in Thailand on a daily basis bragging on local forums and in Bars about the girls they have had and where's the best place for some extra nookie on the side

I have friends that are happily married and would never cheat on there wives but I know loads that do.I don't know what goes on behind closed doors....maybe they have an understand and an open marriage.It wouldn't suit some people but it would others.

If guys aren't wise enough to know when they're getting played then that their fault............now lets have a big male-bonding session and tell others how bad these Thai women are....rolleyes.gif

Edited by boloa

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not 100% sure ..........but sirchai said 80% of women ( one guy even put it as high as 90% ) are getting extramarital Thai Sausage ,so why should my wife be any different sad.png .......after all you lot are the experts blink.png

What a shame that the husbands always seems to be the last person to find out. Carry on and stick your head in the sand Boloa along with the thousands of other ostriches that live here.

I don't know if you have read all the posts I have made in this thread but surely even you should realise sarcasm when you read it.

If I was to be really honest .......if my wife wants a little extra on the side I'm sure she could if she wanted too.Just like many other expats I see here in Thailand on a daily basis bragging on local forums and in Bars about the girls they have had and where's the best place for some extra nookie on the side

I have friends that are happily married and would never cheat on there wives but I know loads that do.I don't know what goes on behind closed doors....maybe they have an understand and an open marriage.It wouldn't suit some people but it would others.

If guys aren't wise enough to know when they're getting played then that their fault............now lets have a big male-bonding session and tell others how bad these Thai women are....rolleyes.gif

That's the way it is.

So some Thai 'birds' cheat on the farang while his back home home sending them money. Many farang also cheat on their ladies with 'kiks' and whores, just the way it is!

Some get suckered in and are others are too wise to get burned.coffee1.gif

I cant imagine letting someone do what they want with my wife. Is it driven by poverty, lack of morals and ethics or does poverty produce a lack of morals and ethics?

Is it fair to say that poverty can make some desperate? Possibly leading to actions that others associate with a lack of morals and ethics.

Just my take on itrolleyes.gif

Johnny Bangkok, on 28 May 2013 - 12:19, said:

I cant imagine letting someone do what they want with my wife

I always remember hearing a story about 2 guys going away for a week and deciding to come home a few day's early .One friend asked

"what would you do if you found out your wife had cheated whist you was away".........." That would be it "his friend replied " No wife of mine is ever going to have an affair and still be my wife "

Then his friend reminded him that he had slept with two girls whist they had been away...."That's not the same " He said " women should be loyal to their Husbands"!!!

blink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Yes its the imagery that most men find the hardest to handle...... because after-all if they complained about their wife having sex with someone else then that would just make them hypocrites wink.png

Edited by boloa

I asked my missus why do Thai women make such big efforts to get rid of their Thai partners? And why are they so quick to go back with a Thai guy once they have a farang? She replied Thai women like money whether it's Thai or farang. Farangs buy affection, but don't give her what a Thai guy can. And that is 'sweet talk' and 'fun'. A Thai guy knows what a Thai woman wants to hear. He knows how to make her laugh. He knows how to be fun. Fat overaged moaning farang may provide financial affection but it's fun they really want and fun they will get at any oppertunity.

So true, my GF had a serious affair with a Thai Policeman for some month, when i was myself unfaithful ("Som nam na" myself!)

Costed her a lot of money! (my money) until he dumped her, as he had himself a relationship over 8+ years with a Thai woman who was married with a Swiss guy and the problems with her mounted!

He lived in the Swiss husbands house when the Swiss was most of the time working in EU and helped to bring up the Swiss mixed son as a second father.

The Thai-Swiss woman, had also been living and working in Switzerland,but on an extended holiday she ran in that a bit younger than she Policeman

and fell in love, did not want to stay in Swiss any more. tongue.png

That relationship fell apart also and he stays with a different younger woman.

My Gf, as it seems, still, dreams sometimes, from the "Good happy, sweet mouth, talking" times with him!

Also, when the dice 'High Low" games they played and enjoyed, had been expensive - for her. (me!) rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Topic synopsis: There are a lot of stupid old farangs out there, but no Thai floozy is ever going to get the better of me, no Siree, you betcha.

Got to agree.

If you have nothing in common with a girl half your age, can't speak her language, can't eat her food and don't understand her culture, do you honestly believe for one moment she really loves you? Couple this with where you met her and the fact you sit around, p*ss and moan all day then you are so surprised when she bleeds you dry!?!?

Like the man says, there really are a lot of stupid farangs out there! TOO MANY

I can speak her language, sing her songs, eat her food and understand her culture.

She still doesn't love me ........ what do you suggest now?

-AnotherOneAmerican-

If YOU do not love her to much, look for a new, different shore, a new encounter, new game, new partner.

Its never to late, if the (your) circumstances are suitable. thumbsup.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

@AnotherAmerican

Derrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Cut your loses, get another girl ... or.... get fleeced and hurt like many before.

Why stay in a relationship where you're not loved? Or are you so old that you have give up trying?

Edited by lostmebike

@AnotherAmerican

Derrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Cut your loses, get another girl ... or.... get fleeced and hurt like many before.

Why stay in a relationship where you're not loved? Or are you so old that you have give up trying?

Any relationship, LOS or anywhere else, is LOVE infinite ? Don't think so for the vast majority.

Ever hear of the ''Honey Moon Period''. smile.png

• Like 1

@AnotherAmerican

Derrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Any relationship, LOS or anywhere else, is LOVE infinite ? Don't think so for the vast majority.

Ever hear of the ''Honey Moon Period''. smile.png

And after the honey moon period or when the love goes??? Stay in the relationship or get out of it?

Watch n learn !!!

cringe worthy video. poor guy, but why was he still trying to kiss her at the end.....

That attempted kiss thing at the end was embarrassing.

You would have to say that the guy had a major alcohol problem. Nearly every scene he was carting around a beer

So you musta broke for some reason other than she cheated on you because you didn't find that out regardless from whom until years later.

No, I did find out, and that was the main reason for the final brake – however, may not have lasted anyway.

Just a little reminder:

»The Bangkok Post on August 28, 2012: “Thais top infidelity chart.”

Thai men are ranked on top and their women are ranked second as the world’s most unfaithul [sic] lovers, with well over half of them admitting to frequent infidelity, according to a survey conducted by Durex, a condom producer.«
– may not only be farangs, the Thai ladies cheat on whistling.gif
  • Like 2

Topic synopsis: There are a lot of stupid old farangs out there, but no Thai floozy is ever going to get the better of me, no Siree, you betcha.

Got to agree.

If you have nothing in common with a girl half your age, can't speak her language, can't eat her food and don't understand her culture, do you honestly believe for one moment she really loves you? Couple this with where you met her and the fact you sit around, p*ss and moan all day then you are so surprised when she bleeds you dry!?!?

Like the man says, there really are a lot of stupid farangs out there! TOO MANY

I can speak her language, sing her songs, eat her food and understand her culture.

She still doesn't love me ........ what do you suggest now?

Why ask us? What do you feel? What do you want? This is a personal choice, want something bad enough, what will you do/give up/change to get it? Suggestion is simple, ask her what she wants you to do. She won't tell you, you have to find out!

• Like 1

Just a little reminder:

»The Bangkok Post on August 28, 2012: “Thais top infidelity chart.”

Thai men are ranked on top and their women are ranked second as the world’s most unfaithul [sic] lovers, with well over half of them admitting to frequent infidelity, according to a survey conducted by Durex, a condom producer.«
– may not only be farangs, the Thai ladies cheat on whistling.gif

I wish people would stop quoting this durex condom survey. It has no scientific basis whatsoever.

It is in some cases bad thai ladies screwing the falang in all kinds of ways, but to be honest, there are way more bad falangs coming here to Thailand and treats the thai like shit.....

So you are claiming there are many bad foreign men that have cheated nice Thai ladies out of their home, pension and savings?

I think not!

@khh

No moral rules on monogamy in Thailand which is part of the problem foreigners have living here.

Mr falang from america, dont be so.......I can say that there is a LOT of really idiotic bad falang coming here to Thailand, We can call it the name you like to use in the US. We can call them white trash, because trash is what many of them are... And unfortunately that reflects on the rest of us sadly....

I know that some ladies take the chance to scam the falang-guys, no question about that..... But to me when reading here on TV. all of us are nice guys being so badly scammed by the evil thailady..... And living in another reality than you cityboys I cannot really agree to that.......

Tai dee dai dee... in some strange sort of way.. If you behave like an bad idiot and mostly make bad, what you get is the very same in return...... Dont be an idiot and than cry out on the internet..

Glegolo

"Mr falang from America" is Thai,by the way!whistling.gif

Don't let that get in the way of your self-righteous rant though,will you?rolleyes.gif

Edited by Eesat

While i know its all about face, just how does the thai man keep face when the other husband is in town.

Its a funny old world but honestly how can some people be so stupid .

IMO Face is nothing more than another saleable commodity,unless you choose to make it something cultured,and with higher morals,which would be difficult to spot .

I cant imagine letting someone do what they want with my wife. Is it driven by poverty, lack of morals and ethics or does poverty produce a lack of morals and ethics?

I assume the "poverty and lack of morals" you speak of are the qualities of the farang who let's someone do what they want with his wife.

JLCrab, on 27 May 2013 - 12:57, said:

smotherb, on 27 May 2013 - 12:45, said:

sirchai, on 26 May 2013 - 17:29, said:

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

After 47 years in Southeast Asia, I can assure you the stupidity involved with the farangs in this situation is rampant. Wives of farangs with local husbands, girls with two or more farangs sending them money every month, wives of farangs who blow all their husband's money on gambling, boyfriends, or family, etc., ad infinitim.

Tell the men, you say? Well, I have lost two good friends following that advice. One died still resenting me, even though he came to realize his 'love' was scamming him. The other still refuses to talk to me. Some people just don't want others knowing anything about their private lives, especially if they are being duped; made the cuckold. Funny, I would like to be told if it were happening to me, which was the reason I told them.

47 years, you say, in SE Asia and yet you're suggesting it still might be possible that your Thai wife / GF could be doing you wrong and some other farang, friend or otherwise, might know about it and you would not?

You assume a lot friend, I never said I had a Thai wife or girlfriend, but yes, it is possible, being duped in a haze of infatuation is commonplace, and can happen no matter your age or experience, maybe after a few more years you may learn that

How about the guys that spend all day in front of a computer ignoring their wives, is she going off to see the Thai Husband whilst the MOG's (Miserable Old Gits) are busy slagging Thais and Thailand off on anonymous internet forums ?

Hey, my mrs spends hours talking to folk, l help with the English. thumbsup.gif

How about the guys that spend all day in front of a computer ignoring their wives, is she going off to see the Thai Husband whilst the MOG's (Miserable Old Gits) are busy slagging Thais and Thailand off on anonymous internet forums ?

Nonsense.

She's off to see Buddha at the wat.

Nonsense.

She's off to see Buddha at the wat.

Normally Wat Pok Daeng (excuse spelling).

• Like 1

It was hard work, but I read through all the posts here so far:

Now I am devastated: I always thought, that Thailand is the cradle of fidelity as far as married people is concerned. But after reading all the above, I stand corrected! The world is a snake pit !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously: What's bothersome is that if a lady in the UK (for example) holds "pseudo-husbands" while the true husband works in Norway (for example) and supports the "UK-Menagerie", Farang Society finds this basically "discusting" . Not so Thai-Society! And that is the way it is.

The Mia-Noi Syndrome in rural Thailand: Even if the lady is mia-noi number 5 of some man with the financial ability to support a harem, she will remain socially accepted.

If the same lady would engage in "short term activities" (pays more per time factor), she would be considered a "pro" and this would put her way below a "mia-noi" socially. So, the ladies working the Karaokes in rural Thailand, usually live many Kilometers away from their place of work for obvious reasons.

To be sure: A completely different situation in tourist-hubs.

Cheers.