Married Foreign Husbands Wife Living With Thai Husband

manxninja

Are those 2 foreign gents visiting the same Thai woman or two different women? Villagers seem to admire women who pull off this type of scam with bone headed foreign men. They are viewed as successful businesswoman and their Thai husbands are regarded as lucky to have a smart wife who provides for him generously so he doesn't have to work. My mother-in-law has stories about women who pull it off with multiple farang dolts who all come to the village at different times to stay in the house each built a part of. I have also known a couple of men who have fallen into the trap. The self deceptions they come up to convince themselves the woman is faithful against all evidence are amazing. The locals must pee themselves with laughter whenever they pass by.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch n learn !!!

I doubt, that many guys, send money to these, mostly overweight and not so young any more "Thai Princesses" shown in that Video. blink.pngtongue.png

I would also believe, that most of their level would stay really home if receive enough money from a "spender-sponsor, as business is a bit rare for them anyway.

I made a comment like that about a fat girl working in the bar next door to the one I frequented and the owner told me she gets more guys than the skinny girls. I don't know why but some guys like fat girls.

How about the guys that spend all day in front of a computer ignoring their wives, is she going off to see the Thai Husband whilst the MOG's (Miserable Old Gits) are busy slagging Thais and Thailand off on anonymous internet forums ?

Nonsense.

She's off to see Buddha at the wat.

Normally Wat Pok Daeng (excuse spelling).

Or 'WAT HIGH LOW" excuse spelling. tongue.png

Are those 2 foreign gents visiting the same Thai woman or two different women? Villagers seem to admire women who pull off this type of scam with bone headed foreign men. They are viewed as successful businesswoman and their Thai husbands are regarded as lucky to have a smart wife who provides for him generously so he doesn't have to work. My mother-in-law has stories about women who pull it off with multiple farang dolts who all come to the village at different times to stay in the house each built a part of. I have also known a couple of men who have fallen into the trap. The self deceptions they come up to convince themselves the woman is faithful against all evidence are amazing. The locals must pee themselves with laughter whenever they pass by.

Is it a case of they would rather have a woman, any woman, over having no woman at all? As such they are willing to accept, (or perhaps justify to themsleves is a better term) such infidelities?

I doubt, that many guys, send money to these, mostly overweight and not so young any more "Thai Princesses" shown in that Video. blink.pngtongue.png

I would also believe, that most of their level would stay really home if receive enough money from a "spender-sponsor, as business is a bit rare for them anyway.

I made a comment like that about a fat girl working in the bar next door to the one I frequented and the owner told me she gets more guys than the skinny girls. I don't know why but some guys like fat girls.

Better Take Care Factor in the "business" experienced, "BJ", resulting in "regular" customers, can have some reasons,

but as you know, usually, the "Suai-beautiful" one go first.

Only in places,where, regular customers Expats come there always, it can be a different story.

But, I still believe a older, fatter woman is more likely really to stay at home, if the sum is right which is sent to her for stopping the Bar job,

than the idolized, always by men swarmed around, Bars Nr. 1. wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

I cant imagine letting someone do what they want with my wife. Is it driven by poverty, lack of morals and ethics or does poverty produce a lack of morals and ethics?

I don't know.I never lived in poverty,did you?....don't judge about anything you don't know.

Poverty has nothing to do with it. Morals are being taught by parents and/or corrected by the extented family. Lack of education and empathy, ignorance, are the factors that will keep most of the people down. Generation over generation. See no evil hear no evil ! Many westerners keep schtum as well by reading this topic. Sad !

it is a shame how many stupid, not asien peoples think, it is O.K. what the thai.scamers do. Steal money from froeigners.

I am sure there is a law against this here to and everybody who knows about things like this and does nothing against, should be ..bah.gif ... Mr. with 48 postings even shoud put out from Thailand for ever!? sad.png

Watch n learn !!!

What a disgusting video! The narrator's voice is so nauseating I had to switch it off.

I cant imagine letting someone do what they want with my wife. Is it driven by poverty, lack of morals and ethics or does poverty produce a lack of morals and ethics?

I assume the "poverty and lack of morals" you speak of are the qualities of the farang who let's someone do what they want with his wife.

Why do you assume that?

Reading some of the posts on this thread, one could be forgiven for thinking that adultery is completely unknown anywhere other than Thailand!

Adultery is arguably rather different from what is in effect bigamy and moreover adultery is generally not a conspiracy to enrich one person at the expense of another (and is often a temporary thing driven by lust and without the conscious intention to do any harm to anyone)

I make no judgments about which is worse - in some respects I find plain ol' adultery less odious - but your implied argument is I think specious.

Topic synopsis: There are a lot of stupid old farangs out there, but no Thai floozy is ever going to get the better of me, no Siree, you betcha.

Got to agree.

If you have nothing in common with a girl half your age, can't speak her language, can't eat her food and don't understand her culture, do you honestly believe for one moment she really loves you? Couple this with where you met her and the fact you sit around, p*ss and moan all day then you are so surprised when she bleeds you dry!?!?

Like the man says, there really are a lot of stupid farangs out there! TOO MANY

I can speak her language, sing her songs, eat her food and understand her culture.

She still doesn't love me ........ what do you suggest now?

You can speak her language but you thought "Teerak" was only spoken by females and "Narak" was the equivalent spoken by males? Thinking that the words are gender specific and not knowing one was a noun but the other an adjective - those are rather significant mistakes.

You understand the culture even though you've been here a year (albeit allegedly grew up with one Thai parent)? Maybe, but as I've said before - your posts often indicate otherwise.

What I suggest is next time 1) Don't go for a woman 40 years younger than you 2) Give it more than two weeks before you believe that you both are in love.

Watch n learn !!!

cringe worthy video. poor guy, but why was he still trying to kiss her at the end.....

That attempted kiss thing at the end was embarrassing.

You would have to say that the guy had a major alcohol problem. Nearly every scene he was carting around a beer

He's got that problem and some others. A very sad case - in more ways than one. And as I said the last time this video was posted, the parts spoken in Thai make the story far more enlightening.

I just watched the first of Lobber's posted videos. Sad, seems to be a nice guy.Such a pity that he built everything needed for a good rural life, but didn't live it. Honestly, I think the fault is his, he simply had not considered that his wife expected him to become a farmer. She told him she couldn't eat love and that he could live in the house as long as he wanted. Why didn't he get the message?

In his words, she was up at six and working until 2am. He was swinging in a hammock, watching DVDs and complaining he didn't have the internet.

Spot on.

We have a guy in the village whose wife moves her Tom in whenever he is away. He know this and is OK with it. Not sure whether any threesomes involved or not Posted Image

Having a Tom is hardly being unfaithful, but they're not normally 3-some material!

Not much potential for a threesome, no. But what would a wife having a Tom be "hardly" unfaithful?

We have a guy in the village whose wife moves her Tom in whenever he is away. He know this and is OK with it. Not sure whether any threesomes involved or not clap2.gif

Having a Tom is hardly being unfaithful, but they're not normally 3-some material!

Not much potential for a threesome, no. But what would a wife having a Tom be "hardly" unfaithful?

In the same way that having a "mia noi" is hardly being unfaithful.

We have a guy in the village whose wife moves her Tom in whenever he is away. He know this and is OK with it. Not sure whether any threesomes involved or not Posted Image

In the same way that having a "mia noi" is hardly being unfaithful.

Still don't get it; I don't see how they are the same or how having a Mia Noi isn't being unfaithful.

I might be missing something...

@AnotherOneAmerican:

I'll go on record publicly with what I have told you already: I would take back my previous post to you if I could: on reflection, it's more personal than I'd like to get and more combative than is appropriate. So for whatever it's worth, I apologize.

Still don't get it; I don't see how they are the same or how having a Mia Noi isn't being unfaithful.

Don't worry, it's a Thai thing.

Are you Thai? Otherwise, I doubt my failure to understand your post has any relation to a "Thai thing".

With three decades of study and experience of Thailand, I'm dubious as to your comment - but please, enlighten me.

Seven Farang houses in this village, one German guy as well as me is here all year round and he seems to have resigned himself to the fact that his legal wife prefers the nightly company of her Thai husband. My wife sticks to me like glue so I can't be naughty, we seem to be the only ones living a 'normal' married life. They all do it if they can, sometimes the Thai husband tells his wife to get a Farang, sometimes it's the parents tell their daughter (or son!). My wife did match making in the past and has all sorts of stories to tell, one marriage lasted a week, money having been handed over the poor guy turned up at her house at midnight, thrown out by Thai husband. If we walk through Buriram we are asked all the time by ladies that can't speak English to ' find a Farang' = get me some money.

These dishonest ladies don't pay the agreed fee for the matchmaking very often, thank goodness as I see this way of earning as verging on pimping.

Money sent for house building disappears through Lao Kao drinking, card playing and lotteries, visits to night clubs and being naughty. I see it every day, everybody knows about it. A Farang got hung, or 'suicided' if you want, not far from here, a few days ago.

Me? I am happy, very much so, mainly because I don't have any money, so no fears. My wife recently heard 'I thought you were a good lady, why you work now you have a Farang?'. It takes some time to get you brain around this stuff, a sense of humour doesn't always help.

yet this is the life you chose and the people to fill it

Are you Thai? Otherwise, I doubt my failure to understand your post has any relation to a "Thai thing".

With three decades of study and experience of Thailand, I'm dubious as to your comment - but please, enlighten me.

EDIT to Add:

On second thought, maybe I get what you are trying to say - your earlier comments about a Mia Nois and Toms was meant as ironic and/or an example of the Thai perspective on it?

Fair enough.

oddly there are those of us who have not been done over despite many years in the country, but try posting that and wait for the board to fashion you a new anus

I've posted it. It did invite some scorn and even some gratuitous personal attacks - but so does a lot of other things on this forum.

EDIT to Add:

On second thought, maybe I get what you are trying to say - your earlier comments about a Mia Nois and Toms was meant as ironic and/or an example of the Thai perspective on it?

Fair enough.

Yes. The Thai perspective has a lot going for it.

@khh

No moral rules on monogamy in Thailand which is part of the problem foreigners have living here.

which moral rules do you subscribe to?

deceiving your spouse about your sex life? immoral by my standards.

making tons of money at an innocent person's expense? immoral by my standards.

consenting adults having fun without hurting anyone? moral by my standards.

oh wait, they're hurting others by making them jealous because they're having more fun... well unless your spouse objects, you're always welcome to join the party smile.png

i would choose an honest open relationship over a dishonest closed relationship any day.

more specifically to the topic, any spouse who plans to be away for most of each year should not just expect extramarital sex to occur on both sides, he/she should plan for it with the other spouse in an open, honest way, to minimize risks of std's, unwanted pregnancies, nasty gossip, legal problems and any other negative things that could come up.

A rather twisted sense of justifications for immoral behavior. Hell, if you're going to sleep around, why get married and make the investment in time and money in the first place?

Having a Mia Noi is being unfaithful. Thai people see it this way as well, and will look down on the person because of it.

However part of Thai culture is to not cause problems of confrontations if it's not your business. So often people won't tell the person who's being cheated on what is happening, or if they do, then it simply puts the person being cheated on in an awkward position.

As if they've been a housewife for the past 10+ years, everything's in their husband's name, and they only had a "village" marriage, then life might get a little difficult if you leave your husband. Particularly if they have children to look after, and want a stable home for their children. If their situation is better than this, then they often can and will leave their husband, but a lot of women don't have much financial independence.

• Like 1

@khh

No moral rules on monogamy in Thailand which is part of the problem foreigners have living here.

which moral rules do you subscribe to?

deceiving your spouse about your sex life? immoral by my standards.

making tons of money at an innocent person's expense? immoral by my standards.

consenting adults having fun without hurting anyone? moral by my standards.

oh wait, they're hurting others by making them jealous because they're having more fun... well unless your spouse objects, you're always welcome to join the party [url=http://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png]http://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/url[/url[/url]

i would choose an honest open relationship over a dishonest closed relationship any day.

more specifically to the topic, any spouse who plans to be away for most of each year should not just expect extramarital sex to occur on both sides, he/she should plan for it with the other spouse in an open, honest way, to minimize risks of std's, unwanted pregnancies, nasty gossip, legal problems and any other negative things that could come up.

A rather twisted sense of justifications for immoral behavior. Hell, if you're going to sleep around, why get married and make the investment in time and money in the first place?

a rather twisted sense of justifications for hating other people's freedom. hell, if you're going to declare any lifestyle other than absolute matrimonial monogamy immoral, why not extend this absolutism to capital punishment for premarital sex and widows and widowers who dare to dishonor their spouses by remarrying? :rolleyes:

seriously, if absolute matrimonial monogamy works for you and your spouse, that's great, but not everyone feels the same. why do you suppose marriage laws vary so much between countries?...

agree on the rules with your partner(s) and see to it that everyone follows the rules. but do be realistic, don't expect an average human being to be happy with one spouse for a quarter of every year and no playmate.

• Like 2