Married Foreign Husbands Wife Living With Thai Husband

manxninja

Are those 2 foreign gents visiting the same Thai woman or two different women? Villagers seem to admire women who pull off this type of scam with bone headed foreign men. They are viewed as successful businesswoman and their Thai husbands are regarded as lucky to have a smart wife who provides for him generously so he doesn't have to work. My mother-in-law has stories about women who pull it off with multiple farang dolts who all come to the village at different times to stay in the house each built a part of. I have also known a couple of men who have fallen into the trap. The self deceptions they come up to convince themselves the woman is faithful against all evidence are amazing. The locals must pee themselves with laughter whenever they pass by.

It must to nice to be married to someone as pure as Caesar's wife.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is nothing new, foreigners who leave their Thai wives in Thailand are asking for serious trouble, I know of at least 4 in my part of Ubon who have fallen into this trap, not to mention my exploits in my younger days when the the Bangkok universities, Ranmkhameng, St Johns,Kasetsart and even Chula were my favourite hunting ground(those girls really knew how to string guys along, one day I'll write the book) .

Problem is what to say to the these guys some of whom I drink and meet up with, all is sweetness and light when they are in Thailand but the lies and conspiracies amongst, the thai family, village head, neighbours is beyond belief.

• Like 1

Gee, I kinda wonder, don't you guys ever get guilty about stealing and sleeping which a Thai mans wife, while your in the country?:)Just putting the same question another way.

After your question and sincere selfreflection, many of them will be on the guilttrip and do the only descent thing possible. LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This is nothing new, foreigners who leave their Thai wives in Thailand are asking for serious trouble, I know of at least 4 in my part of Ubon who have fallen into this trap, not to mention my exploits in my younger days when the the Bangkok universities, Ranmkhameng, St Johns,Kasetsart and even Chula were my favourite hunting ground(those girls really knew how to string guys along, one day I'll write the book) .

Problem is what to say to the these guys some of whom I drink and meet up with, all is sweetness and light when they are in Thailand but the lies and conspiracies amongst, the thai family, village head, neighbours is beyond belief.

Sometimes silence is the best answer.

It can happen the other way round too and not just farang 'holiday husbands'. Thai ladies tell there village living farangs that they are going off to Bangkok to work (nudge, nudge, wink wink).

I find it very weird that with so many Isaan ladies in Pattaya/Phuket bars; you never (in Isaan) hear the phrase 'Im going off to Pattaya/Phuket to work! Strange that!!!

Sometimes silence is the best answer.

It can happen the other way round too and not just farang 'holiday husbands'. Thai ladies tell there village living farangs that they are going off to Bangkok to work (nudge, nudge, wink wink).

I find it very weird that with so many Isaan ladies in Pattaya/Phuket bars; you never (in Isaan) hear the phrase 'Im going off to Pattaya/Phuket to work! Strange that!!!

They may well say that they are going to work in Pattaya: Work in Hotel to clean rooms! Everybody knows that this is probably not the line of work that she will pursue, but nobody will talk about it openly. Heaven forbid !

Cheers.

• Like 1

@khh
No moral rules on monogamy in Thailand which is part of the problem foreigners have living here.

I make her live by those foreign rules but I adopt the Thai way and do what I want lol.....I love Thailand would not get away with anywhere else with or without money.whistling.gif

@khh

No moral rules on monogamy in Thailand which is part of the problem foreigners have living here.

I make her live by those foreign rules but I adopt the Thai way and do what I want lol.....I love Thailand would not get away with anywhere else with or without money.Posted Image

It usually ends up, in the same order as you quoted! : )

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes, we all know that, and it's all good! biggrin.png

JOKING!!!!

Honestly, it's true! She's always telling me that she loves me too much. She'd never lie to me. Never.

Or maybe only if a buffalo got sick, or mom had a bypass, because one of her brothers had an accident on his motorbike I payed for, and broke some bones.

True love never ends...-wub.png

Yes, we all know that, and it's all good! biggrin.png

JOKING!!!!

Honestly, it's true! She's always telling me that she loves me too much. She'd never lie to me. Never.

Or maybe only if a buffalo got sick, or mom had a bypass, because one of her brothers had an accident on his motorbike I payed for, and broke some bones.

True love never ends...-wub.png

Yes, if I had to pay for someone's accident, I'd break some bones too. cheesy.gif

Sorry. I'm just a smart ass today, and I'm 100% sober, too. tongue.png

It happens OP, exaggerated by some posters, but to say this is rare would be a lie. Face? pffff, not even going to go there, trashy situations.

Most guys get burnt by a female once in their lives, best thing once you have experienced something like this is to make sure you are way smarter in the future. I once was like a silly boy over a woman when I was young and was a love sick fool and I got burnt, never again. Not that I am bitter, the experience wised me up in many ways and maybe I only became a man after that point.

I also try and help younger western guys in the west and in LoS who I get talking to about women and how just to think about what you are doing and have a calm moment to evaluate everything that is happening, especially in LoS some guys jump in deep with both feet in no time. The whole buying land/property in the Thai wifes name and sending money every month does make me cringe when I hear about it, it is a con most of the time, simply as. Longterm renting may well be a mug's game in the west, but here in Thailand with no right to land ownership and the ease in which a partner can relieve you of your Worldly possessions.. yeah, different story. As for the monthly allowance western union style, well just think about what is happening there. Maybe for some older guys who are banging a nice 20 something year old lady and do not care, but for guys who are pursuing a serious relationship, this is maybe not the best ways for things to start and leading down a very sketchy road.

Thailand is a great country and lots of fun to be had, but you have to be thinking clearly here, more so than in the west, a lot of shit happens here in relationships and it is not all just bar girls neither. I would never tell someone outright that their partner is no good, but if I hear some tell tale signs then I will tell guys to think about what they are doing. Something I think all guys who are more experienced with the doings in LoS could pass on some info without coming across as bitter delusional types. Maybe the next generation of farangs who venture into Thailand will be smarter, I hope so anyways.

It happens OP, exaggerated by some posters, but to say this is rare would be a lie. Face? pffff, not even going to go there, trashy situations.

Most guys get burnt by a female once in their lives, best thing once you have experienced something like this is to make sure you are way smarter in the future. I once was like a silly boy over a woman when I was young and was a love sick fool and I got burnt, never again. Not that I am bitter, the experience wised me up in many ways and maybe I only became a man after that point.

I also try and help younger western guys in the west and in LoS who I get talking to about women and how just to think about what you are doing and have a calm moment to evaluate everything that is happening, especially in LoS some guys jump in deep with both feet in no time. The whole buying land/property in the Thai wifes name and sending money every month does make me cringe when I hear about it, it is a con most of the time, simply as. Longterm renting may well be a mug's game in the west, but here in Thailand with no right to land ownership and the ease in which a partner can relieve you of your Worldly possessions.. yeah, different story. As for the monthly allowance western union style, well just think about what is happening there. Maybe for some older guys who are banging a nice 20 something year old lady and do not care, but for guys who are pursuing a serious relationship, this is maybe not the best ways for things to start and leading down a very sketchy road.

Thailand is a great country and lots of fun to be had, but you have to be thinking clearly here, more so than in the west, a lot of shit happens here in relationships and it is not all just bar girls neither. I would never tell someone outright that their partner is no good, but if I hear some tell tale signs then I will tell guys to think about what they are doing. Something I think all guys who are more experienced with the doings in LoS could pass on some info without coming across as bitter delusional types. Maybe the next generation of farangs who venture into Thailand will be smarter, I hope so anyways.

my wife tell me l can buy land because l have a boy with her. the house and land can go in my name and my son without involving wife so one is protected so throw away those comdoms if you want land in thailand

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

80 percent. 80 out of 100 thai women with foreigners have a thai husband.

that is quite a claim. how would you justify that number because personally i think you pulled it from an orifice.

• Like 1

Land can not be in the name of a foreigner, but can be in the name of your child.

Land in the name of a child is protected by the courts, in that the legal guardians of the child must obtain prior court approval to sell the land. That is a very strong protection.

Land can not be in the name of a foreigner, but can be in the name of your child.

Land in the name of a child is protected by the courts, in that the legal guardians of the child must obtain prior court approval to sell the land. That is a very strong protection.

thanks for that imformation mario l just posted that question we will see how it goes