Are There Any Evening Options In Chiang Rai?

wellred

Is there anything similar to Loi Kroh road in Chiang Rai? I'm going to be spending a few days there so wanted to see if there are any such establishments where one might pick up a companion to do some sight seeing with. Not expecting anything like Loi Kroh but anything?

Thanks

There's something called Face Bar at the SanPhu Hotel, but it's patronized almost entirely by local citizenry. Next to it is a downstairs place with go-go girls (who knew!?!) in small swimsuits, but again... it's not something arranged for Farang tastes (and you must buy a big bottle, expensive, and are expected to leave what you don't drink until next time)

One day I may see a thread (with all honesty) that asks where are all the hooker joints located in Chiang Rai? So that one can buy, leave with said purschase, bang away until one is blue in the face or until the cows comes home :D

• Like 1

While skyping with a good friend in CR recently I recall he mentioned a very enjoyable massage he had at a new establishment connected to the Little Duck hotel ;-)

I have been told that the red rose hotel now has some young ladies available for "sightseeing"....but not sure...maybe someone else has been there recently?

One day I may see a thread (with all honesty) that asks where are all the hooker joints located in Chiang Rai? So that one can buy, leave with said purschase, bang away until one is blue in the face or until the cows comes home biggrin.png

Done as requested biggrin.png

See what you made him do, Garry?thumbsup.gif

Sananbin Road? Makes me thing of Hom Doi. And days long gone by... Lots of new entertainment places on Kasalong Road and in Ban Du. I haven't been to them, and think they're for a bit different sort of entertainment. Haven't been to the disco road either, recently - not since you could still smoke in the Sperm Club.

Sananbin Road? Makes me thing of Hom Doi. And days long gone by... Lots of new entertainment places on Kasalong Road and in Ban Du. I haven't been to them, and think they're for a bit different sort of entertainment. Haven't been to the disco road either, recently - not since you could still smoke in the Sperm Club.

The ladies still smoke biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...