Visa / Visa Run / Student Visa

Hi all!

25 year old "girl" from sweden. Here is my dilema ... :o

In june I´m going back to pattaya to buy a house (in a thai company name). In november I´m taking 2 children, 2 dogs and one snake and MOVING to pattaya.

So, can i make visa runs forever? Can my company that owns my house "give" the possability to get a work permit visa? Or can i get a student visa as soon as I get in to school? Or s it easier to just marry a thai man ? And if i do, is it the same rules as in sweden that he automaticlly owns 50% of the house then ?

Maybe there´s a company that can help you with theese kind of proplems?

Best Regards / Koopkhun kha :D

Helena

Very interesting first post; and if true, rather freighting. And will not even speculate on what kind of school, and/or, husband you may be thinking about. But foreigners are not allowed to buy land in Thailand so if you plan using a company set up for that reason you may well come up with considerably less than 50% if push comes to shove. For your children sake I urge you to think carefully and not risk more than you and they can afford to lose.

As for "visa runs forever" I suspect they would be as likely as "strawberry fields forever". But we have only one paragraph of your life to work with so our judgements may be well off the mark.

Can you afford this?

Can your children adapt?

Will this provide your children a fair chance in life?

There is a legal way of staying in Thailand if you can invest 3 million baht, either in a bank account or a first sale Condo from a Thai development if you are serious.