Depth Sounder In Thailand, Where To Buy Near Bkk?

impulse

Looking for a low end -mid range fish finder to buy in Thailand.

Something for my kayak, so no 10" color screens, but I don't want a wrist-watch sized screen either. Preferably 240-480 vertical pixels but again, I guess I'm flexible since I don't want to deal with customs and importing.

Lowrance, Eagle, Humminbird or Garmin would be preferable. New is preferred but used in good shape is okay, too.

Anyone know where I can find one in or near Bangkok? Otherwise, I'll have to ask a friend to bring one in next trip. And I don't have any friends so that's a non-starter.

Impulse,

I've got a Garmin echo500 on my kayak right now which I would sell to you. Also got a new Humminbird 597ci HD Di for sale, unused just no external box. It's a very cool unit with down imaging and bells and whistles. Another unit I'm not using is a Humminbird 998c Si.. This one costs more with side imaging, but it can and is being installed successfully on kayaks. I remember once looking this up and eventually ended up on a forum with people or person showing their Si on a kayak. Can't remember the exact site, sorry. That unit is brand new boxed purchased abroad.

There are a couple of Thai websites selling various fishfinders, here's one;

http://www.fishfinder-gps.com/?lang=en

If anything interests, I'll be happy to rid myself of any of those above

Cheers