3Bb Cable Ubon 30Mb/3Mb

sammycic

I just got this setup here in Korat.Getting 35mb so no complaints so far.

Payment is 1200B/month, one year in advance plus 2,000 for the box so about 16,000 baht to start.

Took about a week to get installed.

Lefty

• Like 1

Payment is 1200B/month, one year in advance plus 2,000 for the box so about 16,000 baht to start.

Lefty

Did they live-in or go home at night? LOL!
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Lefty

I notice that is home package and business package is much more expensive.

Does that imply home usage has (heavy) download / upload restrictions per month? If so, you would eat into those darned quick if you were downloading anywhere near 50Mb / second.

Torrents not blocked?

If you go in person to the actual office (not shopping center booth) of 3BB and bring a copy of your blue book or yellow book with your real address in Thai, or copy of the land papers, they can look on the service map at that office and give you an honest answer if you can get that fantastic speed at your physical location. I recall phoning the telephone number on my 3BB monthly invoice and being assured a certain level of service would be available in my community, but when I went in person with proper address documents to the real office where the technicians are based and a service map on the wall showing actual service areas, it was a no go for the speed I wished. But the 12mb they could provide and I paid for is what they do deliver with a real level of dependability. 35mb now that is blazing fast for this part of Thailand and I hope you can obtain that service. They may offer a 5% discount if you pay in advance for one year.