Canadian Man Weds Roi Et Woman, Offers Dowry Worth Bt100 Million

webfact

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously well matched and after so many years,why not? happy for her and happy for him, i am sure he is prepared to lose it, if it came to that! good luck.

Lose it?? Oh he will

Sent from my GT-S7500L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What Mental Institution was he at in farang land. They did a good job. rolleyes.gif ..................w00t.gif

if he wasn't yet, he will ...

at least this is a private thing and should be kept as such. What kind of PR stunt is that? Does he think he can sell more oil now?

Edited by wealth

What's the fascination with the sin sod?

It's a Thai thing, Thai's marrying Thai's pay it, so why should a farang marrying a Thai be any different?

Ohhhh because farang are being extorted again? One price for Thais, one price for farang tripe... But that's hardly the fault of Thai society that you decided to marry a less than financially fluid female from the north east now is it...

B100 million is a bit on the excessive side, but if old mate can afford it, it's his money and his prerogative to do what he likes with it...

• Like 2

My understanding is that the sin sod it's a severance package, it's paid to the family because the girl will no longer be helping to support them.. so it's hardly applicable to most farang who are forever supporting their extended family and their unwell cattle/leaky roofs.

I may be wrong, but I thought a Klongman was a gift given to the bride herself.

I hope she makes good use of the qualifications.

Fair play to her, at least she didn't sit on the floor eating and gambling the last 9years away! ( or maybe that comes later?)

i`m sure the rest of the family will take care of that....

• Like 1

Well, that has certainly raised the expectations of brides to be in Roi Et

Yes. and most certainly the financial expectations of families with single daughters finding foreigners to enrich their financial situations in Roi Et.

Perhaps they will begin competing with places like Buriram and Udon Thani for to be the top "I don't work but we have a rich sponsor" family of the region. It really is a business, and the offer of 100 million is an agreement between two, a completely unnecessary act was for this to be published - I promise you it will make its' way through Thai editorials as well, and as such others expectations of what you and I will front up with when it comes to marriage time.

My ones' partners are already trying to keep up with the only other person married to a foreigner in the village and want a 7 figure sin sot, which is the only reason I have not married her. If only the family knew the sadness they were bringing on their own daughter in their chase of the bigger, better deal.

He'll just put that down to another barren drill hole for his oil company. Justtake it off the petroleum company's profit for the year.

Sounds like a good investment in his future!! Don't we all wish we were in that position?

• Like 1

What Mental Institution was he at in farang land. They did a good job. rolleyes.gif ..................w00t.gif

if he wasn't yet, he will ...

at least this is a private thing and should be kept as such. What kind of PR stunt is that? Does he think he can sell more oil now?

He aims for an entry in the GUINNESS "BOOK OF RECORDS" ?

I thought that, that was already crazy, a SWISS who gave SIN SOT worth 10 Million Baht for a Kathoy-Ladyboy blink.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=516982231677471&set=a.197077023667995.42100.196365190405845&type=1&theater

602178_516982231677471_1854450098_n.jpg

SORRY ONLY GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Reese's BS BS BS! Burning lashes already! Rejoice with me!
Girl, Uptown Girl: D Good luck! Young Swiss company would become engaged.
Huff worth over 10 million dowry before marriage Fly to the man's house.
Journalists reported that at Ban Kaeng Sawan district. The engagement ceremony is great. Young people between Switzerland and ladyboys. The ceremony was held in Nakhon Sawan province by a hearty and Thailand among adults of both relative and went to work a lot.
Chris Stauffer ASUS Super Mario BAC Swiss citizens aged 64 years. Cash and carry dowry and jewels. Worth over Baht 10 million to get Mr. Silapacharanan pulsar Gul's 32-year old ladyboys after they kept me for over two years and decided to get engaged.
Mr. Silapacharanan brides that have known and met with Mr. Kristol's by chance, the two fall in love with each other almost immediately when I kept it together, it was found that the habits and lifestyle are very similar. And after watching that foster love, which in the eyes of an adult at all times and the man decided to get engaged in the end.
After the engagement ceremony in Thailand. Both will fly to Switzerland to attend the wedding ceremony, the birthplace of the man again, and intend to continue to live together as a family.
However, dowry issues of engagement, this time becoming the relatives and villagers to do.
Due to the value of 10 million includes luxury accommodations in Pattaya necklace gold jewelry.
And a number of cash.
Source: sanook.
Edited by ALFREDO

100 million baht; wow, that is crazy. Especially for a 37 year old farmers daughter. Oh well up to him

Whats her fathers status got to do with it ........Snobbery reigns supreme with charlieboz ! bah.gif

So according to you, if she was Khun Plods daughter, that would be wonderful, even romantic.

Edited by oldsailor35
  • Like 2

well done, mate. about time the usual farang lap sap get put in their place. lets hope this raises the bar well above what they are willing to pay ... sorry ... can possibly afford

Due to the value of 10 million includes luxury accommodations in Pattaya necklace gold jewelry.
And a number of cash.
If the 10 Million Baht included and luxury accomodations and jewelry and cash, then they must have another idea about luxury as I have.
Edited by jbrain

Sin Sot should only apply to those who are "from" this country, not foreigners. But if any of you guys are stupid enough to pay it, that's down to you. Besides all that, it's against my religion to "buy" a wife. Deal with it.