Yamaha Bike Service Pattaya

2008bangkok

I think the best place for Yamaha servicing is now the Mityon garage on Thepprasit Road. It's on the left going towards Sukhumvit about 800 yards before Suk. It is rarely busy and they seem to know what they are doing.

Thanks, ill check that out

I think the best place for Yamaha servicing is now the Mityon garage on Thepprasit Road. It's on the left going towards Sukhumvit about 800 yards before Suk. It is rarely busy and they seem to know what they are doing.

I agree. If you are coming from the beach end of Thep Phrasit, go past Soi Kopai, a very busy uncontrolled intersection that leads across the road to Thep soi 7 on the opposite side (where there is yet another Mityon Honda shop).

Go past Kopai/Thep 7. The small Mityon Yamaha repair shop is on the left side of Thep about 200 metres before the PTT station. First you will pass a Honda retailer, then Yamaha dealer (yes, all Mityon). Attached to the Yamaha dealer is a small four-bay repair shop. The boss is a young guy with glasses and long hair. He's a pretty cool guy and speaks English OK.

I agree. If you are coming from the beach end of Thep Phrasit, go past Soi Kopai, a very busy uncontrolled intersection that leads across the road to Thep soi 7 on the opposite side (where there is yet another Mityon Honda shop).

Go past Kopai/Thep 7. The small Mityon Yamaha repair shop is on the left side of Thep about 200 metres before the PTT station. First you will pass a Honda retailer, then Yamaha dealer (yes, all Mityon). Attached to the Yamaha dealer is a small four-bay repair shop. The boss is a young guy with glasses and long hair. He's a pretty cool guy and speaks English OK.

Nice one appreciate the help

• 6 years later...
On 6/6/2013 at 11:48 AM, 2008bangkok said:

Nice one appreciate the help

On 6/6/2013 at 10:06 AM, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

On 6/5/2013 at 9:20 AM, chris2004 said:

Is this guy still going?

OK, GF said the place I bought a battery from would be ok. It is a repair shop across from Steak Kao Rai on 3rd road Soi 14. My battery was not charging. I said it must be the alternator, but the guy said it was the brake light stuck on and showed me. Must be a common fault. So gave me a bit of confidence. Service and oil change, new front lights, one was out, new brake light, new brake pads. 770 baht. Happy. ???? 

Edit. English is not great.

Edited by rhodie

On 6/5/2013 at 7:14 AM, 2008bangkok said:

a Yamaha service place is in Pattaya

Is the bike still under warranty ?   if not just take it anywhere for an oil change.

I take my Yamaha to this place on South Pattaya road only because its still under warranty and they stamp the service book

they are a bit slow though,due to being very busy at times.  ( as you can see there is also a Kawasaki service place there too )

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9203158,100.8895128,3a,48.4y,201.32h,93.44t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1s-m8rCTMNTfCxwdMrDwngCA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i47

• 3 years later...

Yamaha on Thepprasit Road
I went twice in different months. I wanted to buy simple spare parts...pipes, screws, air filter, spark plug.Both times there was a girl at the table playing with the phone and a boy dressed as a mechanic. I used google translator, show photos of the parts, Yamaha official code. Both times they looked at me with bored eyes and the same answer: ''No have''   ????
Ordering spare parts with them seems impossible

9 hours ago, mauroest said:

Ordering spare parts with them seems impossible

I got some parts by using a Google search, which led me to Lazada and I ordered on that platform from a bike parts shop in Bangkok area. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yamaha on Thepprasit Road
I tried for the third time, in the morning. There were two mechanics with Yamaha t-shirt. Very quick to figure out what the problem was. They didn't speak English but I used Goggle. In 30 minutes they fixed the motorbike. I am also satisfied with the total cost ????????