Honda Wave 110Cc For Sale

I am selling my Honda Wave as I'm leaving the country soon. Only asking 11,900baht

It's in fantastic condition, regular oil changes, new Michelin back tyre and has done just under 16k Km.

Unfortunately the previous owner has the Green Book hence the low price,
but it is a great little runner and I have never had any problems.

post-28443-0-69816600-1370528881_thumb.j

post-28443-0-93516300-1370528953_thumb.j

post-28443-0-73357100-1370529010_thumb.j

post-28443-0-18618100-1370529194_thumb.j

Why has the previous owner got the greenbook?

Why haven't you got it with the copies of I'd etc.

You stole it or something?

Also where are you?

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by thaicbr

No I didn't steal it, but well done for judging without having all the facts present. I tried my hardest to get the Green Book to little avail. You don't have to buy it if you don't want it so keep your unhelpful remarks to yourself.

No I didn't steal it, but well done for judging without having all the facts present. I tried my hardest to get the Green Book to little avail. You don't have to buy it if you don't want it so keep your unhelpful remarks to yourself.

So explain why you haven't got the green book!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

And why should I have to explain to you exactly?? I would be MORE than happy to explain to a potential buyer. Are you going to buy it!? I don't think so, so please put your unhelpful comments elsewhere, thanks Posted Image

Well if that's your attitude. Were you are unwilling to explain why you are selling a bike without green book therefore the original owner can claim it back at anytime.. right. Not interested. Might have been. Not now.

And why should I have to explain to you exactly?? I would be MORE than happy to explain to a potential buyer. Are you going to buy it!? I don't think so, so please put your unhelpful comments elsewhere, thanks smile.png

Well if that's your attitude. Were you are unwilling to explain why you are selling a bike without green book therefore the original owner can claim it back at anytime.. right. Not interested. Might have been. Not now.

Well firstly the original owner is no longer in Thailand and not interested in the bike. Secondly it's "where" not "were" and thirdly I wouldn't want to sell it to you! Jeez you're like a dog with a bone...

And why should I have to explain to you exactly?? I would be MORE than happy to explain to a potential buyer. Are you going to buy it!? I don't think so, so please put your unhelpful comments elsewhere, thanks Posted Image

Well firstly the original owner is no longer in Thailand and not interested in the bike. Secondly it's "where" not "were" and thirdly I wouldn't want to sell it to you! Jeez you're like a dog with a bone...

Well in that case.... good luck.

I understand it may not make you very happy, but he was right to point out to folks the danger of buying a bike with no green book

If the original owner ever cane back they could go to the police and claim the bike was stolen

Or if they got stopped by police, they would not be able to prove the bike belonged to them

As far as the law would be concerned, they would not be the owner of the bike, so this would be quite risky for them

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I don't know if there's any way to replace a green book. I suspect they get lost or mangled sometimes, and a procedure must exist for creating replacements. But even if that was possible, since it appears the bike has never been in your name (according to the green book) I don't think you or anybody buying the bike would be able to do this. It sounds like the bike is kinda useless as it can't be registered.

Perhaps if you told us how situation (of having no green book) came about, somebody could give you some help. Instead, you appear to be attacking those who logically point out a serious problem for any potential buyer.

• Like 1

I don't know if there's any way to replace a green book. I suspect they get lost or mangled sometimes, and a procedure must exist for creating replacements. But even if that was possible, since it appears the bike has never been in your name (according to the green book) I don't think you or anybody buying the bike would be able to do this. It sounds like the bike is kinda useless as it can't be registered.

Perhaps if you told us how situation (of having no green book) came about, somebody could give you some help. Instead, you appear to be attacking those who logically point out a serious problem for any potential buyer.

Really I was the one attacking those who logically point out a serious problem? I think if you read back carefully I was not the one who began the argument, neither was I impolite in my first post. I merely reacted on the same level as the comments I received!

FYI it's been sold already, too little too late for old Thaicbr. If you can't take it don't dish it out! tongue.png

Really I was the one attacking those who logically point out a serious problem? I think if you read back carefully I was not the one who began the argument, neither was I impolite in my first post. I merely reacted on the same level as the comments I received!

FYI it's been sold already, too little too late for old Thaicbr. If you can't take it don't dish it out! Posted Image

" if you can't take it, don't dish it out " Hahahaha priceless