Non B Visa Singapore Update - I Just Did It.

I got to the Thai embassy Singapore yesterday at about 10.30am, only a couple of people hanging around, filled my form in. Went to the hatch and passed over my papers, the lady asked for one picture and 85 S$ (about 1800 Bt). She gave me a receipt and said come back tomorrow at 2pm. So I went back today at 2pm - a few people in front, but only waited about 3 mins, gave my receipt and got my passport with a single entry (which is all they give) B visa...simple!

Spot

I got to the Thai embassy Singapore yesterday at about 10.30am, only a couple of people hanging around, filled my form in. Went to the hatch and passed over my papers, the lady asked for one picture and 85 S$ (about 1800 Bt). She gave me a receipt and said come back tomorrow at 2pm. So I went back today at 2pm - a few people in front, but only waited about 3 mins, gave my receipt and got my passport with a single entry (which is all they give) B visa...simple!

Spot

What supporting documents did you give together with your application form and foto and 85 $ ?

I took a sponsorship letter etc from my lawyer. Was all obviously written in Thai, so didn't really know what it said, but I got the visa.

My main point is that people need updates on where to get a hassle free visa, and Singapore for me was hassle free.

Spot