Last Rain?

calibanjr.

The day before you arrived we had a light shower :D I did think it was going to rain last night after all that wind though. You'll probably see a shower in the next week, but don't hold your breath :o

Yep, unstable winds are forcast for the next few days, which might bring some rain. :D

The day before you arrived we had a light shower :D I did think it was going to rain last night after all that wind though. You'll probably see a shower in the next week, but don't hold your breath :o

Yep, unstable winds are forcast for the next few days, which might bring some rain. :D

Where can one get good weather forecast for Chiang Mai online?

The last day was today. Just started a light rain with winds here just outside Chiangmai. Lights beginning to flicker, good my UPS is working. Air really smells sweet and clean.

Edited by tywais

What I like about it is the fact that ir gives you archived weather for the area too, such as...

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airpor...eq_statename=NA

Which was this date last year, and topped 38 degrees with no rain :o

Yes, I looked at that as well.

Also, still lightly raining here just north of Hang Dong. Has been for a good 20 minutes. Lighting and thunder. Sky getting darker too. Maybe more coming, I hope.

Wonder if this is going to become the Chiangmai version of the "Rain" thread. :D Only 134 pages to go.

Yeah, my UPS has been clicking and beeping every few minutes. Getting the candles ready. :o

Edited by tywais

Well the rain passed :o So did the black clouds, now all I have is flickering lights, but, HA my UBC is back :D All I have to do tomorrow is wash the cars! That "rain" dropped so much crap out of the atmosphere that they are brown.

Just light rain and strong wind here in San pa Tong, not enough to escape "lot tonmai" tomorrow I think.

But now I now that my UPS works well. :D I was just about downloading the KDE-3.5.2 source archive and lost all. :o I should maybe choose a sunny day to "sorcery upgrade". :D

All gone, all too quickly, but the frogs are barking well :o

CM residents alert - Big thunderstorm building here in Bangkok as I type - should be with you iin the next 12 - 24 hours :D

We rarely, if ever, get our weather via Bkk- Normally, it's the other way around... :D

It's raining again, and more consistantly. Good news. :D

good news indeed!! :o

also glad the winds came to blow that smog away as well!! was starting to get a bad cough and sneezing fit daily :D

lets hope it rains enough so the farmers cant light it up again. :D

All gone, all too quickly, but the frogs are barking well :o

CM residents alert - Big thunderstorm building here in Bangkok as I type - should be with you iin the next 12 - 24 hours :D

We rarely, if ever, get our weather via Bkk- Normally, it's the other way around... :D

Very true Ajarn, the Chiangmai weather is normally influenced by Southern China and Vietnam, and often sweeps south and south west. We did get a nice drop last night though :D

Edited by Maejo Man

These rains and winds are forecast to continue as part of a greater weather phenomenon. Scientists believe the phenomenon will prolong the rainy season so it lasts up to a year.

What's the source of this scientific prediction?

Rained quite heavily on Wednesday night and we had 3-4 power cuts..(in US-Outages)in the Chiang Puik area (Viang Bua)

Had a visit to the ranch in Mae On yesterday and glad to say that the the downpour was good for the place...smelt fresh and clean after all those idiots and their boxes of matches went wild with their S&B..technikes :o

Little bit more fon-tok last night but Chiangers is nice and fresh at the moment....nig noy lawn :D