Welcome To Korat

lampard10

Rumour has it the Korat mob are hitting town again soon. Just getting ready.

post-14019-1143696855_thumb.jpg

Ummmm....I must be a bit "slow" today, but I don't get it. You don't have motorcycles or "Jeeps" in Surin??? :D

But yea, there is quite a bit of talk of heading "that way", May, June, July or all three. :D:o:D

Ummmm....I must be a bit "slow" today, but I don't get it. You don't have motorcycles or "Jeeps" in Surin??? :D

But yea, there is quite a bit of talk of heading "that way", May, June, July or all three. :D:o:D

Ken; you surprise me being American I thought you would have recognised a mounted machine gun pointing into a pub.

But yea, there is quite a bit of talk of heading "that way", May, June, July or all three. :D:D:D

Ken; you surprise me being American I thought you would have recognised a mounted machine gun pointing into a pub.

:o Still got me...even putting on my glasses, even getting out the eyeloop, even blowing the picture up to 200 percent...don't see no machine gun. :D

And I've been meaning to ask you, what about this???

post-171-1143700375_thumb.jpg

and this???

post-171-1143700428_thumb.jpg

:D:D:D

But yea, there is quite a bit of talk of heading "that way", May, June, July or all three. :D:D:D

:o:D

Well thaks for clarifying that Sir Lampshade.... :D

:o Still got me...even putting on my glasses, even getting out the eyeloop, even blowing the picture up to 200 percent...don't see no machine gun. :D

It's called camouflage Ken, and by all accounts it's working. :D

:D It must be "that British sense of humor". Maybe I need some more :D to get it. :D

But thanks for the explanation, anyway. :D

:D Still got me...even putting on my glasses, even getting out the eyeloop, even blowing the picture up to 200 percent...don't see no machine gun. :D

Don't forget, that's coming from someone who walked past his own car, twice, in the Hotel car park, before reporting it stolen. :o

:D Still got me...even putting on my glasses, even getting out the eyeloop, even blowing the picture up to 200 percent...don't see no machine gun. :D

Don't forget, that's coming from someone who walked past his own car, twice, in the Hotel car park, before reporting it stolen. :o

:D:D:D

"May, June, July"? Could you be more specific, Ken? I need to arrange my holidays.

• 4 weeks later...
Can somebody tell me about the weather in Korat? Is it still heating up or already cooling down? Is more of that Sidney sun or London rain to come? :o

Just got back to the village from downtown Korat. I can say it is very hot and no rain in sight...today anyway. :D

Sure, ya looked in the right space? Nobody likes British rain so soon after Songkran, or even to get fried by the Australian sun.

Never mind, the MPD in Korat is watching that space, too, even if appearing blue-eyed,banned or even from Sydney! :o

Edited by Ajarn Kimau