What Visa To Apply For?

I overstayed on my last visit and wondered what the implications were as they stamped my passport,

I only overstayed 9 days on a 30 day tourist visa, stupidly even though it was my second visit I didn't even think about it, I had booked for two months and assumed I could stay that long.

Could this be detrimental to further visits?

I am now going to apply for a longer visa as I am going to explore business opertunities for my company.

I am not sure what category visa I should apply for as I may want to do some work for my

company as a vfx supervisor in a thai company whilst there.

does this mean I need a category A and O?

I am from the UK and would like to visit on several occasions throughout the year.

I overstayed on my last visit and wondered what the implications were as they stamped my passport,

I only overstayed 9 days on a 30 day tourist visa, stupidly even though it was my second visit I didn't even think about it, I had booked for two months and assumed I could stay that long.

Could this be detrimental to further visits?

You/ll be ok..............

A cat. "B" might be a good idea.......... :o

Edited by thaiflyer1

You ought to be able to get a multi-entry 'B' visa form one of the UK consulates (AVOID the embassy in London).

Hull is known to be friendly and I had no problems with Cardiff. Both are worth a call to discuss exactly what you want to do and what solutions they can provide.

All done by post, less than a week door to door.