First time back in 9 months.......my thoughts.

Thighlander

Why would Apple Thailand give a rats ass about the deal you got with Apple in California ?

If you honestly think they would care then Thailand aint for you.

My computer is a Samsung Chromebook, and can do the same things for a lot less than the negative net-worth Apple users (or the few wealthy ones).

No one is doubting the capabilities of your Samsung -- only the lack of expressive ability of the guy who is typing on it... sick.gif

And what University did you choose for your KSR Degree? My statements were quite clear, especially for non-formal writing. I went out last night to do some drinking, in search of ice cold brews. but after my hike to the Chiang Rai Gravel Pit, err I mean Beach, the smell of sewer gas took away my thirst for beer. I did send a friend out to check out some of the highly touted watering holes. She had a great time. There were five men for every lady. Most of them 20 years younger than her. She said she learned interesting stuff like where to get the best deals on her Diabetes supplies, and where to buy hot dogs, you know like the ones the Poles ate during the Nazi occupation. She said a funny thing happened, as she was laughing at the funny 400 pound German guy, she accidentally spit out her choppers. But no worries, there were five flavors of Polident available for her to use. She said she preferred the warm beer because since her bladder bag was already full; it was easier for her to throw up. Here is her photo, it was raken a few years ago.

post-37570-0-09152300-1371190543_thumb.j

Edited by Thighlander

Thiailander, I forgot to tell you there is now a Walen School in ChiangRai.

Yes, there is now a Walen School in Chiang Rai. I hope this is good news as more choice is better than less choice. We also have free demo lessons, it is risk free to try our teaching system. You can try and see for yourself if you would like to learn Thai with those teachers. They are a lovely team, all of them are well educated and competent. Ohw, Wan and Ploy.

post-46756-0-76590300-1371446438_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

the greens at the cheap golf course are lookin' good, too. I'm diggin' the cooler weather up here, too. Got some meds for my back at the Mall; 42 thb, would have cost me about 15,000 in the States; 250 office visit at Orthopedic Doctor, and 200 for x-rays, and 50 for a 'script. I'll give the lady behind the counter an "8." with high marks for intelligence and beauty. They seem to be real happy with farang, who can speak a little thai, but relieved my be a better word.

I did a quick search but as you mentioned meds, I have a question. I have a few scrips for this and that. As the veterans admin won't send meds out of the country, how do I get my scrips filled in Thailand? Do I just take my script bottles to the hospital and get them filled? None of them are narcotic type drugs. Just high BP/cholesterol stuff.

thank you for any input and sorry if this is off topic.

Edited by itsadryheat