THAI NATIONAL LOTTERY-FOREIGN WINNERS

Suroo

Very very few people have a genuine long-term change for the better from a huge windfall, more often a recipe for disaster. Of course if it were me it'd be different 8-)

Yeah that's the idiots who gamble/give everything away to suckers/fall into drugs/alcohol/sex addiction/spend like stupid and buy useless stupid stuffs like luxury cars or cloths

I have no interest whatsoever in any of the above

how do I check results, is it weekly thing or daily. do I have to match at least 3 numbers or what... didn't really understand d concept.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

and why the need to buy 2 tickets ??

and why all these newspapers about lottery?

how do I check results, is it weekly thing or daily. do I have to match at least 3 numbers or what... didn't really understand d concept.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

and why the need to buy 2 tickets ??

and why all these newspapers about lottery?

One ticket is actually a double ticket and English language newspapers have the lottery results printed the following day after the draw. The draw happens every 1st and 16th of the month (except if it falls on a national holiday) At traffic lights you can buy a xerox copy of the results, usually for a few days after and of course there is always www.glo.or.th where you can check anytime .. still like to know if we have any jackpot winners among us! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1