2.5 tons of marijuana seized in Nakhonratchasima Province

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They swam back to Laos? haha

with the current on the river i'm suprised they even tried and wonder if they ever made it all the way

if so they should be in the olympics next time

Well, I suppose one will find a lot of drugs in a place known as the Golden Triangle. I'll bet one could also find a lot of oil in the Middle East as well... or a lot of corn in Ohio as well.

What's all the fuss about?

Obviously someone with no clue about the geography of Thailand and neighbours

You can't find a good old harmless joint in the land of smiles...but yaba? no problem!

What wrong with this picture?w00t.gif

if you rfr to the pic in the OP, it is wrong because it shows what appears to be decent weed, not the lao puck weed that plagues the nation

"FILE PHOTO" Plus, who hates their life enough to use drugs or alcohol...??? I am not a teetotaler, but everything in moderation. Too many foreigners are drunk (or high) all day and all night. Then we expect Thai folks to follow our lead..??

They say Nahkon Ratchasima well when I am in Thailand I live at home with my wife in Loeng Nok Tha, top end of Yasothorn 40 minutes south of Mukdahan. That's a long way past Korat before you even get close to the Maikong. Possibly a Bangkok journalist polite way of saying Issan without using the word?

NAW..!! Few Thais know the geography or history of their own country. Local Lao folks even honor Yah Mo, who fought against Lao invaders.

That is like American southerners honoring Union General Sherman...LOL

The irony (of all governments) is that much of the drugs that are seized, from marijuana to heroin could in fact be processed and turned into medicines to alleviate the pain and stress of terminal and various other illnesses. There is no better pain medication than diamorphine, it's only called heroin when it's being discussed illegally. Burning and destroying it all, is a wicked, despicable crime.

Fortunately only a small percentage is destroyed, while most is resold into the black market.

WRONG...

The U.S., northern California grows the highest quality pot there is, and you can grow and buy it leagaly with a note from your doctor once a year.

Pot from anywhere else is looked down on as trash weed there.

The market is flooded there.

Most heavy smokers grow their own now, not a lot of folks looking to buy it!cowboy.gif

Sell it to the USA, Thailand could make a fortune supplying their needs legally

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52051063/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/ex-microsoft-manager-plans-create-first-us-marijuana-brand/

They say Nahkon Ratchasima well when I am in Thailand I live at home with my wife in Loeng Nok Tha, top end of Yasothorn 40 minutes south of Mukdahan. That's a long way past Korat before you even get close to the Maikong. Possibly a Bangkok journalist polite way of saying Issan without using the word?

NAW..!! Few Thais know the geography or history of their own country. Local Lao folks even honor Yah Mo, who fought against Lao invaders.

That is like American southerners honoring Union General Sherman...LOL

And most of the Isaan people are descendants of those who were forcibly relocated from Laos and Cambodia, largely as war captives and slaves, by conquering Siamese armies as part of a policy to populate the Khorat Plateau in the early 19th century which was unpopulated jungle before that. The Burmese had hauled off Siamese populations into capitivity in the late 18th and depopulated vast areas of Chiang Mai and Ratchaburi. When the Siamese became militarily ascendant they restocked their population the same way. In fact the Lao were not only hauled off to live in Isaan, they were taken to Central Thailand, Petchburi and Ratchburi as well.

• Like 2

You can't find a good old harmless joint in the land of smiles...but yaba? no problem!

if you rfr to the pic in the OP, it is wrong because it shows what appears to be decent weed, not the lao puck weed that plagues the nation

"FILE PHOTO" Plus, who hates their life enough to use drugs or alcohol...??? I am not a teetotaler, but everything in moderation. Too many foreigners are drunk (or high) all day and all night. Then we expect Thai folks to follow our lead..??

i wasn't aware we expected that

They swam back to Laos? haha

with the current on the river i'm suprised they even tried and wonder if they ever made it all the way

if so they should be in the olympics next time

Sit on the river bank long enough and watch your enemies float by......

They could be floating down river

Dont worry, its the same all around the world.

Chemical drugs make better custumers, and better informants.

Buddha sticks. Thirty years ago Thailand was famous for them. Now it's all 'ice' and 'speed' and that sort of chemical crap.

We've called them "Thai sticks."Agreed with all that rubbish such as Naam Kheng and the crazy medicine, they're using now all over the country. Even the old heroin times were "healthier' for the addicts.-wai2.gif

you expect a Thais to follow your lead? You must be leading a miserable life here in Thailand. Good Luck...and get real!

• Like 1

WRONG...

The U.S., northern California grows the highest quality pot there is, and you can grow and buy it leagaly with a note from your doctor once a year.

Most heavy smokers grow their own now, not a lot of folks looking to buy it!Posted Image

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52051063/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/ex-microsoft-manager-plans-create-first-us-marijuana-brand/

Lol, I believe the best pot grown is right here in The Netherlands and can be bought all year around.

... couldn't agree more ... just grab yourself some acceptable seeds & grow it yourself - only way to decent <deleted> ...

... yo mon, you do what u want & we do what we want - worked fine for me for 35 odd yrs....!

i wasn't aware we expected that

...me neither, not at all ... (?)

WRONG...

Most heavy smokers grow their own now, not a lot of folks looking to buy it!cowboy.gif

Lol, I believe the best pot grown is right here in The Netherlands and can be bought all year around.

BS Dutch skunk is total crap, actually it's more like harddrugs, grown with LOTS of chemicals and under artificial light. Nothing better then the relaxed and inspiring sunshine-grown Thai jungle herbs ! (although I decided to quit consuming 15 years ago as I got enough inspirations for the rest of my life and a few next lives as well)