2.5 tons of marijuana seized in Nakhonratchasima Province

webfact

WRONG...

The U.S., northern California grows the highest quality pot there is, and you can grow and buy it leagaly with a note from your doctor once a year.

Pot from anywhere else is looked down on as trash weed there.

The market is flooded there.

Most heavy smokers grow their own now, not a lot of folks looking to buy it!cowboy.gif

Sell it to the USA, Thailand could make a fortune supplying their needs legally

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52051063/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/ex-microsoft-manager-plans-create-first-us-marijuana-brand/

Lol, I believe the best pot grown is right here in The Netherlands and can be bought all year around.

... second that! ...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG...

The U.S., northern California grows the highest quality pot there is, and you can grow and buy it leagaly with a note from your doctor once a year.

Most heavy smokers grow their own now, not a lot of folks looking to buy it!Posted Image

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52051063/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/ex-microsoft-manager-plans-create-first-us-marijuana-brand/

Lol, I believe the best pot grown is right here in The Netherlands and can be bought all year around.
BS Dutch skunk is total crap, actually it's more like harddrugs, grown with LOTS of chemicals and under artificial light. Nothing better then the relaxed and inspiring sunshine-grown Thai jungle herbs ! (although I decided to quit consuming 15 years ago as I got enough inspirations for the rest of my life and a few next lives as well)

As if they only grow skunk here, look at how many strains were and are grown and developed here. The Netherlands is famous for its ability to develop and grow the most amazing and best quality of plants, fruits and vegetables recognized and wanted worldwide. But I guess haters will always be haters. The only relevent point u made was about the strength nowadays which is 'sky high' but thats with all super strains, not exclusively here.

WRONG...

Most heavy smokers grow their own now, not a lot of folks looking to buy it!cowboy.gif

BS Dutch skunk is total crap, actually it's more like harddrugs, grown with LOTS of chemicals and under artificial light. Nothing better then the relaxed and inspiring sunshine-grown Thai jungle herbs ! (although I decided to quit consuming 15 years ago as I got enough inspirations for the rest of my life and a few next lives as well)

... so what? what's exactly wrong with strong weed - >dosage makes poison< as with any drug, goes even for salt & sugar ... rather have strong &lt;deleted&gt; and smoke small spliffies than the local usual crap where one needs killerbongs to deal with ... and btw. i don't hear anybody complaining about high-percent proof alcohol, 40 proof already puts you out of your shoes with century-old tradition, 80 proof (!!!) is still available in EU (Stroh-Rum, in theory just for cooking ... lool ... that's bs as some people are even sippin windowcleaner ...)

As long as one has to hide the plants 'cause of antiquated laws there will be indoor-growing, moreover it's the best way to avoid your plants to get stolen which is as big a problem as obviously underemployed coppers/district attorneys/judges/lawyers ... who fear to lose lots of "business" in case of legalization ... still none of them will stop mainstream, fortunately ...

Edited by knastermaster
  • Like 1

Thai weeds are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley_Stoners_Pass_Joint.gif

How can I join the Thai cops ? whistling.gif

... do not agree at all that .th weed is the best ... it's literally just WEEDs most of the time!

But your SMILEYS really are best, cool & thx for sharing ...