Quake Causes Massive Earth Shift

Gonzo the Face

Did the most recent earthquake cause a massive land shift of what ???

Following is a reprint of the Chiang Mai Description taken from the "Chiang Mai Forum"

="Chiang Mai general topics. The cultural capital of northern Thailand. Home of ancient Lanna Thai Kingdom. Whether you're admiring the panoramic views of Doi Suthep, to dining along the serene Chao Phraya river, Thailand's second largest city will captivate your senses

Should this not be Mae Ping ?????

:o

Edited by Gonzo the Face

I wondered why the young lady asked me if the earth moved for me too :D

What a coincidence !!!! Mine said about the same thing just last night. "Did the earth move for you too, or do you have gas ?????

Little Silver Tongued Sheila !!!! :D

Mine just told me I was disgusting (as usual) rolled over and went back to sleep.

So Who's up for going fishing on the Chao Phraya in Chiang Mai?(That's real fishing guys.. :o )

Did the most recent earthquake cause a massive land shift of what ???

Following is a reprint of the Chiang Mai Description taken from the "Chiang Mai Forum"

="Chiang Mai general topics. The cultural capital of northern Thailand. Home of ancient Lanna Thai Kingdom. Whether you're admiring the panoramic views of Doi Suthep, to dining along the serene Chao Phraya river, Thailand's second largest city will captivate your senses

Should this not be Mae Ping ?????

:D

Son of a....... I'll get that fixed :o