List of Thailand Laws & Regulations in English

Tywais

I know there are many pinned subject, but the American Independence day one will be gone soon.

To good to be left to be lost ... thumbsup.gif

Agreeance that it should be pinned?

If not as a separate subject, combined with the Thai Government Web site with an appropriate change of name?

• Like 1

Agreeance that it should be pinned?

If not as a separate subject, combined with the Thai Government Web site with an appropriate change of name?

Will be put somewhere on a permanent basis, just haven't decided where yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine,is married to a thai lady for some 10 years,he has paid for a block of land,and has built a house here in Thailand,retired here a year ago,the house is in her name,he then purchased a condo in Pattaya,in his name only.Now marriage break up has happened,he has been advised she is entitled to 50/50 in everything? is this correct?

Many thanks

Question; Married 5 yrs registered in Bangkok my 10 year old step daughter wants to have same last name. How do I do it? American cit, work in Saudi. Wife and daughter at our house in Mahasarakam. Thanks for advise

• 4 weeks later...

I had a heart attack in Thailand, and left the country without settling my bill. I now wish to return, and would like to know where I stand. I am willing to settle my bill, but would like to know what my curcumstances are going to be on arrival. Will I get the opportunity to just settle my bill ? Or would there be more serious consequences for my actions ? My total bill was for 13,000 pounds sterling, a payment plan was put in place at a rate of 150 pounds per month. I have so far paid a total of 1,600 pounds, but then cancelled my payment on returning to the U.K. Is this an arrestable offence, or will I be able to pick up on the payment plan where I left off ?