Thai man points pistol at Russian visitor in Phuket

webfact

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does seem too contrived to be real. However, the Thai man needs to be punished for thinking he could get away with this, even if it was only a replica gun. The point is he threatened the Russian and assaulted him. Of course, the police will say that nobody was injured.

If the courts don't take the necessary action, Phuket and Thailand will be a laughing stock.

Is this some kind of russian prank ? Maybe if we have some russian members they can enlight us on russian humour cheesy.gif

Good acting on the part of the Thai Guy, I hope he gets a job in BKK for the soaps clap2.gif

here we go again. watched the first few seconds and knew it was fake. How can intelligent people on this forum be so gullible.

Why it was done who know.

um, actually, intelligent people will leave the option open for it being either fake or real, because they know they don't truly know. arrogant people say what you say. just to clarify.

• Like 2

Setup? <deleted> are you all babbling about? Why would the russian ask a thai guy to slap him hard on the face, and then proceed to go to the cops to file an official complaint? Why would the thai guy accept to do that while being filmed? It doesn't make any sense.

What makes sense is that a particularly horrible person was caught on tape. Russia is the land of dashcams, that explains why a Russian would think about turning on his cam before opening the door, at least much better than any of your ridiculous setup theories.

I hope that thai scum will be punished accordingly.

Wile I would be quite upset if I where the Thai guy, I would like to know that he new, if he didnt I would blame the wife.

If I had thought about it, I would have done the same thing as the Russian. Not everybody has the same past experiences, may be he is from a ruph nabour hood or a past soldier who is trained to deal with these past experiences, I can't think I would have reacted any differently, I and it looks like he also is not averse to crying to people who want to intimidate, either that they want to intimidate or the are going to kill you so Warner way why bother making any noise, if he killed him, he know that there is evidence so he can die with the expectation on justice provailing and the sie of relief at the end is all need be said, kind of like "I'm gunna have the last laugh for shore when I'm at home and your in jail" very cell played to the Russian 0.1 to the Russian, bravo.

• Like 2

On the 1:37 I was afraid that Thai man will kiss Vasily =( That's illegal in Russia now so Putin can punish him when he returns and fire from Phuket Mafias =( But all goes true way! Thanks Orthodoxy Jesus!

Edited by northguy

here we go again. watched the first few seconds and knew it was fake. How can intelligent people on this forum be so gullible.

Why it was done who know.

um, actually, intelligent people will leave the option open for it being either fake or real, because they know they don't truly know. arrogant people say what you say. just to clarify.

can't be that intelligent if can't see this for what it is. Total bullshit by some idiot russian.

If a Russian or a Martian moved into an apartment where I now live now in Abuja, and after a few weeks took my wife to obudu ranch for weekend romp festival. I might just not e slapping him around and would not be responsible for my actions.

Don't mess with a man's woman in his face.

Of course it was a replica gun and of course it was set up............Why would the police be following up on this then it it was a setup and not real? I see no benefit for the Thai guy that now has to go to court and the Russian that went back to Russia. Looks real enough to me and apparently the police.

• Like 1

"what appeared to be a misunderstanding over a Thai woman in Phuket." I beg to differ. I think all parties understood clearly what was going on. The idea understanding is going to lead to peaceful ending.... well..... I don't think that is so often the case.

hahahahha thai style ! , you see they dont like the russians you will hear soon, some russian die , but he lucky and alive !

Or you will suddenly miss some more Thais!

Opposite to Thais the Russians have balls and when you piss off the wrong ones...it was the last time ;)

Russians just invest now too much in Thailand to let it go. Many years back I was wondering where they were...now they are obvious here.

• Like 1

If a Russian or a Martian moved into an apartment where I now live now in Abuja, and after a few weeks took my wife to obudu ranch for weekend romp festival. I might just not e slapping him around and would not be responsible for my actions.

Don't mess with a man's woman in his face.

And some tricky Russian or Martian got you on camera and you will go to jail. Law is not responsible for its violation. And it will be a good chance to show what a tough guy you are. Prisoners love such kind of newbies giggle.gif

Don't mess with the System and the System do not mess you.

Edited by northguy

Rape victims and minors get their faces plastered on the news. An adult male with a gun making a death threat get's his face blurred.

If it's going to court, they probably cannot name or show the suspect in case it prejudices the court proceedings - come on people, watch some LA Law or something!!

• Like 1

Thai men are collectively the biggest pussies in the entire world. I have seen plenty of fights in Thailand, and plenty of wannabe tough guys, but not once have I seen a fair one on one fight involving a Thai man. Either they are 5 to one, or they need a gun or knife to gain an advantage - usually both laugh.png

Anyway, as far as I know, the actual penalty if a Thai beats someone is a 500 baht fine, and since the gun was fake, I assume he will not be charged with anything else, so that will be the end of it - if he is convicted at all. Unfortunately we will never know, as noone is going to follow up on thissad.png

• Like 1

I dont know if I should laugh or cry at that story .... such courage to hit someone on his knees , typical local "wanabee" though guy ... This is a disgrace and shame for Thailand, knowing the Russian tourists numbers is very high , such story will go around on Russian TV , not good for Phuket or Thailand in general.

Hopefully so and maybe fewer Russians will come to Thailand. From what I've heard, they are drunk, obnoxious and utterly disrespectful to Thais.

This whole thing could have been avoided by following the two golden rules of Thailand:

1. Do not get caught with drugs in Thailand

2. Never get into a fight with a Thai (take their girlfriends/wives, durrr....)

Respect to the Thai guy with the gun. (The one in his hand was a replica - I assume the one stuffed in his jeans was not)

On the 1:37 I was afraid that Thai man will kiss Vasily =( That's illegal in Russia now so Putin can punish him when he returns and fire from Phuket Mafias =( But all goes true way! Thanks Orthodoxy Jesus!

Huh?