BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Thai man points pistol at Russian visitor in Phuket

Why are they blurring the accused face and not giving his identity??? They gave the VICTIMS name but not the accused? <deleted>??

Every farang that drops a baht is paraded around the media showing their face, ID card, Passport and address. I want the Russian to post it again on Youtube so we can see this scum. He deserves to lose face

Edited by sbk
Please use standard fonts and no background, font formatting removed
  • Like 2

That video clip looks like it was all set up. Who just happens to have a camera at the ready perfectly aimed at the door. Possible that he expected this and wanted the video evidence.

I think the same. I guess this is the most powerful way to fight against people with power complex.

Then again, he took an big risk unless he knew before that the gun was indeed an replica.

It is all a setup, from both sides. The Russians reactions don't seem real, and the Thai guys anger also seems not real, looks much more like a bad actor.

But why?

Where is dr watson when you need him.

Its a load of crap,whatever is going on........bad for business???

Naw, I hope it is real, in the long term good for business. Unfortunately I don't believe that.

I really don´t get it. Mr.Tubaev switches the Video on, so he obviously expects something fishy. Then he still opens the door...?

LOL.... well I guess unlike you, he didn't go to the trouble of setting up the camera to record a CLOSED DOOR???!!!

Isn't there an old Russian proverb along the lines of 'A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey'?

Edited by NanLaew

Without the gun he would've been nowhere near as tough. He probably had to get it first that's why it took so long to take action.

Cool as a cumumber... If that was me, i dont know what would i do ? lol. But he already knew he was coming, clever ploy. If that was me, i would never go with her lady. No ties attached is ok for me.

I really don´t get it. Mr.Tubaev switches the Video on, so he obviously expects something fishy. Then he still opens the door...?

LOL.... well I guess unlike you, he didn't go to the trouble of setting up the camera to record a CLOSED DOOR???!!!

Isn't there an old Russian proverb along the lines of 'A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey'?

It appears the Russian was the monkeyee and the wife the monkeyer.

Poor Thai guy. Point a gun at a Russian? Has he not seen that the Russian Mafia own Phuket like Capone owned Chicago? Where has he been living? Next story he will go missing out at sea for sure...

He is my brother she said....... LOL.

I think this Thai chap just meet a "special date" with Rusian Mafia in the near future.

Yes I hope so. It would teach the men in brown a lesson if nothing is done...if Mr. You Know gets a rather messy end with some Russian friends during that "special date". You Know ?

russians, be careful if you drive motorbike , next time the thais use a car as a gun !!! and in the news it will be a road accident

Don't you mean use the car as a weapon?

• Like 1