BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Police: online clip of attack on Russian tarnishes Phuket's image

wonder if there is market for shirt that say " been to phuket and all i got is a headache , STD . empty wallet , and a rash "

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

If you (knowingly) mess with a married woman you deserve to get hurt in my opinion.

I believe that's also the opinion of the police, so why would they take action against a Thai man if was really the victim in the broader story.

People step out of line and get slapped every day, it's only that fact that this is on video that makes it different.

It states he was unaware she was married.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by apetley
  • Like 1

I remember a Dutch swimmer found couple of months ago on the Phuket coast dead with a huge injury in his neck.......only note from the police the man had a waterproof bag with some Alprazolams in it and most probably hit by a boat propeller. End of the story. If a police superintendent gets annoyed and has time to express his feelings about this video, perhaps a training in time-management and priority setting is something over there......?

What a load of cobblers. The Russian says he was dating a woman who he didn't know was seeing somebody else (being married is "seeing somebody else"?). When he saw the man coming to his room he set the camera up to record the confrontation. If he didn't know the Thai slapper was "seeing somebody else" how did he know who it was coming to his room? This such a staged thing.. He then passes the video over to his friend instead of taking it to the police? If the Thai guy was serious about it all he wouldn't be giving the Russian girly slaps, I promise you. Utter nonsense.

• Like 1

you know, you know, you know ... does that sound familiar from a 'beloved' one? Seem to have the same voice and pitch.

Is pointing a fake piece at someone against the law here?

Pointing a fake piece at someone is illegal anywhere in the world ... any why wouldn't it be?

correct, The victim would never know if it was fake or not when 1st shoved in his face by a violent intruder. Excuse me, before I <deleted> my pants, is that a real gun or a fake gun you are waving at me?

In what country would you get by with taking another man's wife on an 'excursion' and not expect trouble?

Unless it was my ex-wife . . . . . .

clap2.gif