Just Exactly How Long......

Maejo Man

Just how long have you been here  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Five votes from 35 page views :o All you have to do is vote, I'm not after a life history :D

Don't forget that there are around 50,000 members and guests only a very small percentage will be from Chiangmai. Also being a weekend may have to wait until others get to work to vote. :D

Not quite sure what to put, so entered the longer term :o . I'm currently the only 30+ year answer.

Moved here from Bangkok, to Ampur Chom Tong, in late '75 / early '76 but only spent three to eight months a year here until 1997, when we moved house to Hang Dong and made CM our permanent home. Since then have been away from CM for a total of under a month.

Don't forget that there are around 50,000 members and guests only a very small percentage will be from Chiangmai. Also being a weekend may have to wait until others get to work to vote. :D

A good point, and I havn't insigated a poll in a year or so, and choose to do one on an election weekend :o I should have had more sense, but I'm sure we'll get a cross section before too long....

A good point, and I havn't insigated a poll in a year or so, and choose to do one on an election weekend :o I should have had more sense, but I'm sure we'll get a cross section before too long....

If it stays weak over the weekend bump it on Monday. I'd like to see more results too.

I wasn't sure on what you was talking about when I read my email notification. My email read.

Maejo Man has just posted a new topic entitled "Just Exactly How Long......" in forum "Chiangmai Forum".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Honest answers :o

Sorry for being rude and going off topic.

Anyone else think what I thought? Or is it just me?

Happy Voting

Oh I voted 6 months to 1 yr as this will be how long it qll be when I go back to England.

I wasn't sure on what you was talking about when I read my email notification. My email read.

Maejo Man has just posted a new topic entitled "Just Exactly How Long......" in forum "Chiangmai Forum".

Honest answers :o

Sorry for being rude and going off topic.

Anyone else think what I thought? Or is it just me?

:D:D:D That got you in didn't it? Now go wash your mouth out for being a naughty boy!

Just purely a poll to get some sort of idea how long people have actually been here. Excluding the normal visa runs and the odd trip back where ever.

Edited by Maejo Man

Been here full-time since Boxing Day 1999, so I checked 6-8 years.

Gotta say though It doesn't seem like that long at all!!!!!!! :o

Beat you by about 5 months but agree it doesn't seem that long but losing interest in CM as a retirement choice and getting itchy feet.