Belgian man murdered by Thai lover at Pattaya apartment

webfact

Belgian murdered by Thai Lover at Central Pattaya Apartment

dead-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 78 year old Belgian was fatally stabbed by his 37 year old lover in his Central Pattaya Apartment on Saturday Night at the culmination of a heated argument over allegations directed at his partner relating to her sleeping with another man.

Police were called to the Niran Grand Condo in Soi Arunothai, Central Pattaya just before 9pm by Security Guards who were alerted by neighbors of the victim who had detained the suspected attacker.

Police arrested Khun Bundar aged 37 and took a blood-stained knife into evidence. Lying on the bed of the apartment located in Building D was its owner, Mr. Eduoard Gabrielle Hubert. He had been stabbed through the right side of his chest and was lying in a pool of blood.

Khun Bundar quickly confessed to the attack and claimed the pair were arguing about her allegedly sleeping with another man. She claims the pair had been together on-and-off for 4 months and she was aware Mr. Hubert was married to a Belgian. During the argument she became angry and picked up a knife in the toilet and stabbed Mr. Hubert who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/92113/belgian-murdered-thai-lover-central-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-22

• Like 1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was the Belgian guy in Pattaya?

If he had holiday in Europe nothing had happened.

It's almost illegal to publish such stories and let shine out that Thailand would be a dangerous country.

Printing such stories brings the good ties between Thailand and Belgium in danger.

RIP the Belgian guy

• Like 2

Many Thais brag about their hot temper and here you see the results. Something must be done.

Like what? The only thing I see that can be done is for us foreigners to be aware of this at all times and "breach subjects delicately", especially those involving the emotion of jealousy.

"Suicide by girlfriend" a new autopsy conclusion. I figure hide knives at all times, you never know when she might blow (in that sense of the word). Yeah, I remember her... couple of weeks ago "Me no have boyfriend, no money, no job. Please help me out this one time".

• Like 2

Looking at that vacant face, it is easy to see that there aren't too many neurons firing in that brain. She will get off with a warning.

Like what? don't murder him again.rolleyes.gif ?

She allegedly was sleeping with someone else?

At least he wasn't alone in having terrible taste in women.

Always hard to judge this type of crime. Was it a crime of passion or is she simply a bad egg with sh!t for brains?

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and decapitate herwai2.gif but then again maybe not, as with a face like that I'd be doing her a favour.

R.I.P. No one deserves to die like that

• Like 1

She is not even in hand cuffs on the 2nd picture. I wonder how long it took the police to hand cuff her. I got hand cuffed after a minor traffic offence, but than I am male and farang. How many prople have knifes in the toilet???coffee1.gif

i would not generalize and say that people look like murderers but this woman certainly looks like she was capable of murder

She does AND they all are.

They (all of them) cannot handle conflict, consequently calm and peaceful resolution is not possible.

A knife from the toilet, sounds like she (sic) must have had them planted all around the apartment.

I agree, certainly looks premeditated. In my 47 years I have never seen a knife in a toilet anywhere! I am also confused at part of the headline to this story "Thai lover" I doubt love had anything to do with it, certainly not from her. Shame poor dude, may he rest in peace and condolences to his family.

Why was the Belgian guy in Pattaya?

If he had holiday in Europe nothing had happened.

It's almost illegal to publish such stories and let shine out that Thailand would be a dangerous country.

Printing such stories brings the good ties between Thailand and Belgium in danger.

RIP the Belgian guy

But Thailand is a dangerous Country especially ''Pattaya'', just read the local news each day, there is always something going on, and not in the good sense. Edited by Rimmer
Quotes
  • Like 1