Belgian man murdered by Thai lover at Pattaya apartment

webfact

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How disgusting are most of the comments? Talk about sweeping prejudiced generalisations. It looks like a lot of people are deeply happy in Thai.

Yeah, right, maybe it was self defense, she could be totally innocent.

• Like 2

i would not generalize and say that people look like murderers but this woman certainly looks like she was capable of murder

She does AND they all are.

They (all of them) cannot handle conflict, consequently calm and peaceful resolution is not possible.

A knife from the toilet, sounds like she (sic) must have had them planted all around the apartment.

You need to start hanging out with a better crowd.

rip mate ....hope the bitch gets a proper punishment ...she has confessed ..ok the poor guy probably has been stupid but too much of this happening ... cant be allowed to get away with it

Edited by Rimmer

Why was the Belgian guy in Pattaya?

If he had holiday in Europe nothing had happened.

It's almost illegal to publish such stories and let shine out that Thailand would be a dangerous country.

Printing such stories brings the good ties between Thailand and Belgium in danger.

RIP the Belgian guy

Yeah, nothing bad ever happens in Europe..........

• Like 1

It's almost illegal to publish such stories and let shine out that Thailand would be a dangerous country.

Printing such stories brings the good ties between Thailand and Belgium in danger.

RIP the Belgian guy

I don't know, tell us, how common are relationships between 76 year old men and 37 year old women in Europe?

RIP the Belgian guy

I don't know, tell us, how common are relationships between 76 year old men and 37 year old women in Europe?

Such relationships are not as common in Europe, as far as I know, except in the red light districts of course. But shit happens everywhere. I feel sorry for this guy who found a girl he wanted to be with and it turned out this way.

I wonder if Thailand's statistics are comparable with the USA?

On average, more than three women and one man are murdered by their intimate partners in this country (USA) every day. In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men w were killed by an intimate partner. Intimate partner homicides accounted for 30% of the murders of women and 5% percent of the murders of men.

(Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence, 1993-2001, February 2003. Bureau of Justice Statistics, Intimate Partner Violence in the U.S. 1993-2004, 2006.)

I would not be surprised....but then again, the Population of the United States is how many times larger than Thailand.. More of everything happens .. I suppose. It would be more interesting to view those statistics in the same context as the original story. How many 78 year old Married Men in the United States get killed by their 38 year old girlfriend? I would think very few in contrast to ..for example...Pattaya and Phuket alone. Now that would be more accurate information. Obviously age and cultural differences came into play here. Old, lonely men shacking up with weird, younger gals....happens more here than the USA!!!

• Like 1

RIP to the belgian guy

I hope she gets an appropriate punishment for her horrible crime bah.gif

guillotine.jpg

That's not the appropriate punishment at all. Rather too kind. Watch a little Braveheart/Game of Thrones... there are more fitting ones to choose from ; )

Edited by theajarn

On average, more than three women and one man are murdered by their intimate partners in this country (USA) every day. In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men w were killed by an intimate partner. Intimate partner homicides accounted for 30% of the murders of women and 5% percent of the murders of men.

(Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence, 1993-2001, February 2003. Bureau of Justice Statistics, Intimate Partner Violence in the U.S. 1993-2004, 2006.)

I would not be surprised....but then again, the Population of the United States is how many times larger than Thailand.. More of everything happens .. I suppose. It would be more interesting to view those statistics in the same context as the original story. How many 78 year old Married Men in the United States get killed by their 38 year old girlfriend? I would think very few in contrast to ..for example...Pattaya and Phuket alone. Now that would be more accurate information. Obviously age and cultural differences came into play here. Old, lonely men shacking up with weird, younger gals....happens more here than the USA!!!

- Here is a fun statistic: Did you know that most drowning accidents happen in and around boats? -Sheldon Cooper

The guy was 78 and compared to living in Belgium not such a bad way to go. My preferred exit will be to have a heart attack brought on by the hooker on whom I spent my last baht.

I read somewhere that doctors would prefer to have a massive stroke, much less pain and distress.

RIP the Belgian guy

Thailand is not a dangerous country. The inhabitants, however, are another thing.

• Like 1

She is not even in hand cuffs on the 2nd picture. I wonder how long it took the police to hand cuff her. I got hand cuffed after a minor traffic offence, but than I am male and farang. How many prople have knifes in the toilet???coffee1.gif

I think it was said in a previous post, budget joints like this probably use the bathroom sink for washing dishes.

Looking at that vacant face, it is easy to see that there aren't too many neurons firing in that brain. She will get off with a warning.

Looking at that vacant face, it is easy to see that there aren't too many neurons firing in that brain. She will get off with a warning.

I would be curious to find out how many people accused of murder here in the LOS actually spend time in prison? The court system here seems quite feeble. Does anyone in the justice system here have any information about this? Does it depend on how much one can afford for an attorney, or which judges get paid off? Or, is there any sort of real justice in the system here? Of course murdering fools can be found everywhere. But, the question that comes to mind in this instance, is why did he not just walk away? Four months is not alot of time invested. She was a bit older, and not all that fine. So, what is the issue here? Why the desperation? This is not Europe. There are alot of birds here looking for farengs to give them some financial security. So, why not just find a new bird? Why stick with one you think is cheating on you? Did he not have any idea she was insane, and homicidal?

I would be curious to find out how many people accused of murder here in the LOS actually spend time in prison? The court system here seems quite feeble. Does anyone in the justice system here have any information about this? Does it depend on how much one can afford for an attorney, or which judges get paid off? Or, is there any sort of real justice in the system here? Of course murdering fools can be found everywhere. But, the question that comes to mind in this instance, is why did he not just walk away? Four months is not alot of time invested. She was a bit older, and not all that fine. So, what is the issue here? Why the desperation? This is not Europe. There are alot of birds here looking for farengs to give them some financial security. So, why not just find a new bird? Why stick with one you think is cheating on you? Did he not have any idea she was insane, and homicidal?

That's exactly what he did - told her he was ditching her and she didn't like him anymore for that.

On average, more than three women and one man are murdered by their intimate partners in this country (USA) every day. In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men were killed by an intimate partner. Intimate partner homicides accounted for 30% of the murders of women and 5% percent of the murders of men.

Your comparison is pointless. But I guess you must be a Pattaya Apologist with vested interests there. If you compare the statistics on a per captor basis Pattaya is far more dangerous then the US Edited by gamini

Im sure the large age difference has nothing to do with it, he thought love she thought money. He ended the money stream after finding out she had other guys (normal of course she has her needs too). Then she killed him (not normal). I hope she gets the maximum penalty available.

On average, more than three women and one man are murdered by their intimate partners in this country (USA) every day. In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men were killed by an intimate partner. Intimate partner homicides accounted for 30% of the murders of women and 5% percent of the murders of men.

as topic before they will give you stats for stolen cars but people hahahahaha never,,remember they dont even acknowledge theres even prostitution in thailand ,,,,,,,,i maybe wrong though,,,

That's exactly what he did - told her he was ditching her and she didn't like him anymore for that.

Well, maybe the trick is to avoid doing that just before going to bed? Maybe in the morning? Once you have donned your kevlar vest? Here is the door honey pie. Please walk through it now. You are insane. I do not want you in my home anymore.