Belgian in Phuket ICU after lover fights back

Lite Beer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all children of God

There is no god. Please stop talking nonsense or I'll start preaching about The Great Flying Spaghetti Monster - my delicious almighty companion, who is always welcome to fill all my gastric needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

This is why atheists are the smartest people on the planet. They KNOW there is no God. Religious people only BELIEVE there is one.

• Like 1

you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl………

I presume you know them?

Don't have to if you can read (i.e. read the article). There must be a thousand incidents a week in Pattaya that play out EXACTLY as this one does (60 plus year-old farang man takes Thai wife half his age out and she flirts with others, leading to argument, which then leads to a violent stabbing). Exactly.

You can take the forang kee nok out of their country, but will always remain a forang kee nok.

Nice of you to stereotype others. This is how Thais will see you.

Kee nok farang refers to dirty, poorly-dressed backpacker farang, not 62 year-old Belgians. But if I had to choose stereotypes, I'd choose the dirty, birdsh*t foreigner stereotype over the ignorant, money-grubbing hooker stereotype any day.

Typical Thai-Farang love affair...

Sounds a bit racist to me?

Oh boy, here we go with the "racism police" again. Care to clarify? Who is being slurred here? The foreigner? The Thai? Or perhaps poster is racist against relationships. I find that form of racism most offensive (well, that and racism against doughnuts. Those doughnut bigots never cease to piss me off).

What is it with the Belgians? Every second post has a Belgian expat in trouble! Obviuosly not well suited to live here (statistically speaking). I recommend refusing entry permits to all Belgians, it would save millions in health care and police time.

the thing about belgians is they are even weirder than the dutch and french combined

• Like 1

“He objected to her giving the glad eye to another man in the group so when they got home they argued and he then started to beat her.

Uummm....the old.."glad eye".....I must remember that next time I'm out on the prowl...didn't know it still worked....just shoot 'em the ol' ..glad eye.....wub.png

So anyone defending themselves from a crazy jealous boy friend is a bar girl?

Your sterotyping of Thai woman reflects YOUR experinces, not mine. Obviously, you don;t date girls you have to work at with charm and honesty. That's fine, but don't knock the woman you can't get without paying.

So anyone defending themselves from a crazy jealous boy friend is a bar girl?

Your sterotyping of Thai woman reflects YOUR experinces, not mine. Obviously, you don;t date girls you have to work at with charm and honesty. That's fine, but don't knock the woman you can't get without paying.

Because most of the farang dating Thai women half their age are dating the vanguard of Thai society.

Wow! What can you say?

It would be too easy to blame the Thai girl seeing as she stabbed her 'boyfriend' many times and in the light of the recent story concerning the death of the old Belgian guy being stabbed buy the 'girlfriend', many will be quick to condemn her actions.

However, maybe foolishly her boyfriend shouldn't have got so jealous. She apparently was making eyes at another man. He should have seen her for what she maybe is! One's got to ask, where did they meet? If she's just another 'lady of the night', no problem. Kick her skanky arse out and get another.

It seems so many fellas, young and old, pick a 'girl', 9 out of 10 times from some seedy little bar, fall in love with her cos she gives him more attention than he's used to (purely financial), give her everything he can just for her to show her true colours when another mug, showing interest, comes along. Why, oh why do so many guys fall for these types of women??? (speaking from experience here too)

Whatever the reasons, as previously said, you can't just start beating people up. It's perfectly natural to defend yourself. Couple this with the fact the girl's Thai, he has no hope with a prosecution.

What is it with the Belgians? Every second post has a Belgian expat in trouble! Obviuosly not well suited to live here (statistically speaking). I recommend refusing entry permits to all Belgians, it would save millions in health care and police time.

the thing about belgians is they are even weirder than the dutch and french combined

Your comments above are incorrect, the population of Belgium consists of three cultured backgrounds which is inclusive of three official languages, Dutch language in Flanders, France language in Wallony and the German language in the Eastern region.

The social activities of the Belgian people are based on the three high rated European countries, France, Holland, Germany, and the nation can not be regarded as being weird, (strange, eerie, bizarre, etc ) for the activities of the Belgian bloke here.

When individual people get involved in crime, or silly/bad activities, then that are individual matters, not national matters and their countries can not be generalized for it.

Edited by personchester
  • Like 1

I believe the remorse is real.

It's a good example of not taking consequences into account for actions. A Thai trait.

She stuck around to face the music. If she wasn't remorseful, she wouldn't have hung around.

She was remorseful for the money she has just cost her family.

It's a good example of not taking consequences into account for actions. A Thai trait.

She stuck around to face the music. If she wasn't remorseful, she wouldn't have hung around.

With an attitude like that, you must have had some real crappy experiences here. I feel sorry for you.

It's also plainly obvious that you don't have much experience in living with a Thai woman (and I'm not talking about violence, but the incredible remorse shown after some incident).

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

With an attitude like that, you must have had some real crappy experiences here. I feel sorry for you.

No bad experiences. I enjoy Phuket for all it is, and I do not try to read anything else into the place.

I've never fell in love with a gold digging prostitute, and I've never sent money to Issan for a mythical "sick buffalo."

I've never bought a bar, or property here.

I'm having a great time, with who I want, when I want, without any of the BS and grief.

I do not need to hook up with a bar girl to join the big club.

You wouldn't venture into the heart of the red light area in your home country to seek out companionship, so why do it here?

It's a business transaction to them. Stop giving them money, and they will go straight back to the bar to wait for another victim.

Yes, bar girls are people and have feelings as well, but their motives are based around money, and that's it.

Come-on KB, you've been here long enough to know the score.

In relation to this specific thread, need I remind you that this women has just tried to murder the Belgian guy. She says. "self defence." We only have her version of events, not his. I'm sure he went down after the first stab wound, but she kept going. The one in the neck really shows her intent to kill.

I have zero sympathy for her. I hope he recovers to get rid of her and she can go back to working on Bangla Road.

Obviously, a nasty peice of work.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

A little strong but hilarious none the less!

@NKM

Why are you banging on about bar-girls and stuff that is irrelevant?

We are talking about whether this woman's remorse is real, or not.

With your attitude and your solitary existence, I don't think you are a knowledgeable judge in this case.

As you said, I have "been here long enough and I know the score".

• Like 2

@NKM

Why are you banging on about bar-girls and stuff that is irrelevant?

We are talking about whether this woman's remorse is real, or not.

With your attitude and your solitary existence, I don't think you are a knowledgeable judge in this case.

As you said, I have "been here long enough and I know the score".

In relation to my "solitary existence" - there's a very big difference between being alone, and being lonely. Whilst I am alone, I am certainly not lonely.

As you say, "we are talking about whether this woman's remorse is real, or not." What makes you so confident her remorse is real????

For the sake of a few tears, do you forget the fact she has just tried to murder someone????

Again....talking irrelevancies. This isn't about feeling lonely.

If you had experience of living long term with a Thai woman, as the stabbed man has, you wouldn't even question if her remorse was faked.

"Irrelevancies" :) :) Ok then, let;'s just focus on the CRIME that has been committed.

Attempted murder, which may become a murder, if he doesn't pull through.

Does being in a long term relationship with a Thai women make this crime excuseable???? :) :)

Again....talking irrelevancies. This isn't about feeling lonely.

If you had experience of living long term with a Thai woman, as the stabbed man has, you wouldn't even question if her remorse was faked.

"Irrelevancies" smile.pngsmile.png Ok then, let;'s just focus on the CRIME that has been committed.

Attempted murder, which may become a murder, if he doesn't pull through.

Does being in a long term relationship with a Thai women make this crime excuseable???? smile.pngsmile.png

You have an amazing knack to keep switching to subjects we're not discussing. Try to stay on track.

Where do I say that this crime is excusable?

I stated that the woman's remorse was real, which I stand by. You said it wasn't.

C'mon NKM. Lift your game.

• Like 1