Belgian in Phuket ICU after lover fights back

Lite Beer

What is it with the Belgians? Every second post has a Belgian expat in trouble! Obviuosly not well suited to live here (statistically speaking). I recommend refusing entry permits to all Belgians, it would save millions in health care and police time.

the thing about belgians is they are even weirder than the dutch and french combined

Your comments above are incorrect, the population of Belgium consists of three cultured backgrounds which is inclusive of three official languages, Dutch language in Flanders, France language in Wallony and the German language in the Eastern region.

The social activities of the Belgian people are based on the three high rated European countries, France, Holland, Germany, and the nation can not be regarded as being weird, (strange, eerie, bizarre, etc ) for the activities of the Belgian bloke here.

When individual people get involved in crime, or silly/bad activities, then that are individual matters, not national matters and their countries can not be generalized for it.

I stand corrected:

the thing about belgians is they are even weirder than the germans, dutch and french combined

Better?

So just because some of Belgiums finest get in trouble in Thailand all Belgians are weirdo's.

I'm from Belgium to and people from al different kinds of nationalities get in trouble in Thailand al the time,

And i hope the dude in youre profile pic is not you because us Belgians don't like to be insulted be a guy with a haircut that would not even get messed up by a hurricane and you need some dental work also.

Edited by Kudel

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic