Mcilroy still poor!

dogpoo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats wrong with you guys? Rory will be OK. I'm more worried about the local situation at Phoenix Golf Club Pattaya where the prices have gone through the roof and the other courses will surely follow if they see it succeeding.

If you are concerned about this Phoenix golf club then post in the thread about Phoenix golf club!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good win Rory.

A difficult year, nice to end it on a high note.

Brilliant that he now seems to be back at near his best, he seems more confident! great win!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 month later...

I can say without any doubt what so ever that whatever demons haunted Rory during last year, they're gone now. I spoke to one of the caddies in Dubai last night and the word around the tour currently is; Rory is smiling all the time. Rory is swinging freely. Rory is confident. Rory is positive.

Watch out for Rory 2014... remember where you heard it first.

I can say without any doubt what so ever that whatever demons haunted Rory during last year, they're gone now. I spoke to one of the caddies in Dubai last night and the word around the tour currently is; Rory is smiling all the time. Rory is swinging freely. Rory is confident. Rory is positive.

Didn't look too good Day 4 in Dubai !!

All around him were losing their heads, so instead of pulling away, chucks it in !!!

The year is young, but !! that was a golden opportunity spurned. If he repeats that type of piss poor effort, the word around the tour will be Rory, he could have been a champion !!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

All around him were losing their heads, so instead of pulling away, chucks it in !!!

The year is young, but !! that was a golden opportunity spurned. If he repeats that type of piss poor effort, the word around the tour will be Rory, he could have been a champion !!!!!!

Much the same in the Honda Classic, had it won and then bottled again. Went on to lose in a 4 way play off.

Much the same in the Honda Classic, had it won and then bottled again. Went on to lose in a 4 way play off.

Another golden opportunity spurned !!!!

I was watching it live on the TV, they were falling over themselves to lose it. All 4 (make that the 3 losers) will be kicking themselves as they dropped shots with poor shot slection or execution.

McIlroy was the only 1 of the 4 to birdie the last, while Palmer bogeyed it from the edge of the green.

Mind you, that course looked Tough, with a capital T.