any good language school with ED-visa provided in CM?

jiangaq

For ed visa, need 90 days report for free?

Nope, when you have an ED Visa, you have to pay 1900 THB every 3 Months (90 days) to immigration because you need to renew your extension of stay.

Only when you are on a extension of stay (like married to a Thai or Retirement) then the 90 day Report is free.

For ed visa, need 90 days report for free?

Nope, when you have an ED Visa, you have to pay 1900 THB every 3 Months (90 days) to immigration because you need to renew your extension of stay.

Only when you are on a extension of stay (like married to a Thai or Retirement) then the 90 day Report is free.

huh.png

Payap is the best but I don't think they do ED visas, at least they wouldn't for a friend of mine. It's expensive though, 8000 baht per term. I've heard good things about Pro Language on Nimmanhemin Rd. You can google them, they have a website. I've had other friends that have gone to Whalen and none of them can carry on even the most basic conversation in Thai.

I know a German guy who goes to the place at Pantip Plaza, 3rd floor I think. He's real happy with it, especially because it was the cheapest he found in CM and he has a limited budget. Sorry I forgot the name, maybe someone else knows. If not, go there and poke around, it's easy to find, big sign on the office.

Hi - I have Ed Visa, and am at Easy Study Thai, 3rd floor, Pantip Plaza.

I paid 21,000, filled in some forms, and they called me a few weeks later to say all ok - all I had to do was hand in Embassy in Laos and collect next day.

I will have to pay a further 1,900 after 90 days, then a further 1,900 after a further 90 days - I believe I will then get a final 6 months, taking me upto the year.

Really enjoy my classes - only 7 of us and an excellent teacher. Overall very happy with Easy Study Thai.

I paid 21,000, filled in some forms, and they called me a few weeks later to say all ok - all I had to do was hand in Embassy in Laos and collect next day.

I will have to pay a further 1,900 after 90 days, then a further 1,900 after a further 90 days - I believe I will then get a final 6 months, taking me upto the year.

Really enjoy my classes - only 7 of us and an excellent teacher. Overall very happy with Easy Study Thai.

Why you have to hand in Embassy in Laos?

Payap is the best but I don't think they do ED visas, at least they wouldn't for a friend of mine. It's expensive though, 8000 baht per term. I've heard good things about Pro Language on Nimmanhemin Rd. You can google them, they have a website. I've had other friends that have gone to Whalen and none of them can carry on even the most basic conversation in Thai.

Payap does do ed visas. You need to sign up for 2 terms according to the schedule here.

Why you have to hand in Embassy in Laos?

You have to get a Non-ED visa there at the Thai embassy and you only will get that with the paperwork from the school.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app