Khon Kaen: Ex-labourer 'Sexy Pancake' goes viral

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why all the negative posts. He/she obviously did whatever he/she could to support his grandmother, has decent education, renovated her house, did hard labour work and that is a LOT more then I could say about our farang ways of life when it comes to supporting our elders.

I say good on him/her and yes I'm sure his parents really are proud of him and so is his grandmother.

No need to look down on anyone just because they are different to you !!!!!

Im pretty sure the negative comments are regarding him/her exploiting themselves thats not much different than you would see in Patong or Pattaya.

544K likes???????? who is calculating these stats, TAT? I just checked the video and it has 13,550 view and 71 likes.

Well at least there are no complaints from TAT about this guy tarnishing the image of Thailand as sickening as it is.

each to there own,,,,,,eh,,,,,coffee1.gif

He said he always wanted to be a girl!

Too bad there were no mirrors in the house.

That is one very ugly dude in a dress. sick.gif

to be fair ive seen some pretty ugly women in a dress to havnt you,,,,,

I don't know why all the negative posts. He/she obviously did whatever he/she could to support his grandmother, has decent education, renovated her house, did hard labour work and that is a LOT more then I could say about our farang ways of life when it comes to supporting our elders.

I say good on him/her and yes I'm sure his parents really are proud of him and so is his grandmother.

No need to look down on anyone just because they are different to you !!!!!

Im pretty sure the negative comments are regarding him/her exploiting themselves thats not much different than you would see in Patong or Pattaya.

I didn't see any indication of that. And do these people generally express negative comments about the people in Pattaya "exploiting themselves"?

By the way, we all exploit ourselves to earn a living. The objection to this form of self-exploitation goes beyond that, I should think.

• Like 1

Sexy Pankake......hilarious thumbsup.gif

A friend of mine sent me the link on fb a while ago, I must admit that I laughed out loud. cheesy.gif

But I didn`t dare to click "like" on "his" page, what would my other friends think? blink.png

his parents must be so proud !

Naturally. Why wouldn't they be?

Another five budding wannabe ladyboys sitting on a tractor. Their parents will be encouraging them to follow in his footsteps, now that he's a big star!... Umm assuming that he isn't their father anyway, or should that be mother?

Though I don't find this funny, amusing or even interesting- let him/her do what he/she wants to do.

If you don't want to see it, simply don't "click" it!

Who gives a sh1t?

I love the serious faces of those boys as if to say "what's all the fuss about?". They have yet to reach adolescence!

But they're obviously old enough to ride motorcycles... and without helmets ! TIT

I love the serious faces of those boys as if to say "what's all the fuss about?". They have yet to reach adolescence!

Maybe they are wondering, "Why is this man dressed like a woman and dancing like my mum?"

• Like 1

544K likes???????? who is calculating these stats, TAT? I just checked the video and it has 13,550 view and 71 likes.

Well at least there are no complaints from TAT about this guy tarnishing the image of Thailand as sickening as it is.

They're talking about likes on her Facebook page.

Edited by tominbkk