Khon Kaen: Ex-labourer 'Sexy Pancake' goes viral

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trannie dancing around in front of young boys, huummmmmmmm. Not the sort of thing I would want my son watching, would want him to wait til he was at least 18, Then he can watch whatever he/she he wants prance round in his budgie smugglers.

So you will keep him blindfolded til he's 18? Heaven forbid he see anything sexual before then.

• Like 2

his parents must be so proud !

Naturally. Why wouldn't they be?

Another five budding wannabe ladyboys sitting on a tractor. Their parents will be encouraging them to follow in his footsteps, now that he's a big star!... Umm assuming that he isn't their father anyway, or should that be mother?

It's all very tongue in cheek. there are some hilarious pics on the facebook page. S/he's taking the piss for sure.

• Like 1

i like the one where she is flopping about in the mud playing with her cock

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=534931096543802&set=vb.516326641737581&type=2&theater

Yeah that's a good one.

You guys like watching a guy playing with his #@$% in the mud?

Things that make you go......hmmmmmmmmmmm

Obviously you loved her post if you kept searching for more of her?

Seems like many members here think that we should all be born the same and that the world should only be seen in black and white and that everyone should be as perfect as all of us TV members.

• Like 1

She is horrifically ugly perhaps that's why the Thais like her/it as its no threat to the first two genders.

If he/it was beautiful everyone would complain as they would be clearly threatened/outdone. Thais love to laugh at ugliness because of the freak show mentality here. bah.gif

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=534931096543802&set=vb.516326641737581&type=2&theater

Yeah that's a good one.

Seems like many members here think that we should all be born the same and that the world should only be seen in black and white and that everyone should be as perfect as all of us TV members.

what the hell is wrong with you? she has a lovely cock

• Like 2

Yeah that's a good one.

what the hell is wrong with you? she has a lovely cock

Totally agree. The cock is the best thing about 'her'.

So glad member named "Gone" didn't click the link. biggrin.png

" 544,000 likes on his Facebook page, "Sexy Pancake", in less than two months"

Not sure about it damaging TAT's reputation, I would think that FB would be worried about it's clientele with figures like that...............w00t.gif

Trannie dancing around in front of young boys, huummmmmmmm. Not the sort of thing I would want my son watching, would want him to wait til he was at least 18, Then he can watch whatever he/she he wants prance round in his budgie smugglers.

So you will keep him blindfolded til he's 18? Heaven forbid he see anything sexual before then.

Sexual really? a man in a dress shaking what little god gave him, guess we know what turns you on. Its not cos its a geezer in a dress I object, don't think kids should be around semi naked women dancing either. you pay the bills in your house I pay them in mine, horses for courses.

• Like 1

Why I have been living in Thailand for 25 years now, and I have never ever,

I mean never seen a lady boy dance or strut his/her talent on YouTube, bars,

street corners, tiffany shows, TV shows,,,,what a unique piece of news.

One of many on YouTube (assuming these really are ladyboys):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jptoo7j63fc

You must not have been paying attention?

Could they be talking about Pancake of whom many would say, is "sexy"?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2cGZ7yND6-s/TOhH4l2du5I/AAAAAAAACdM/5wWeKWVhqBg/s1600/khemanit_jamikorn_9.jpg

She is (or was) extremely popular, though - with the photo linked being a notable exception - I've never thought her all that appealing.

Edited by SteeleJoe

Does anybody else find it bizarre that shim is shaking it like that in front of all those kids? It just goes to show that most of the ladyboys have serious mental problems.

Yes it's rather bizarre but all it says is about this one person, not an entire class of people. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Does anybody else find it bizarre that shim is shaking it like that in front of all those kids? It just goes to show that most of the ladyboys have serious mental problems.

How does the behavior of ONE person show anything about MOST OF whatever group that person belongs to?

That makes no sense.

EDIT: I somehow missed JT's post.

I guess that just goes to show that most members of TV overlook posts before theirs.

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 1

his parents must be so proud !

Probably wished that they had put him down at birth w00t.gif

live and let live.

Put him/her through school, takes care of his/her elder, brought cows, fixed home, some of you Farangs, look at your past...

More power to him/her, came from the bush and is running with it...May the force be with him/her...

If anything, this lady-boy should have some respect, against "All" odds, excepted her place in life, and is running with it...

Mirror, mirror on the wall for all of you, rock throwing, no count Mickey mouse,rinky tink Popsicle standers, cha,cha,cha...

Some of you posters, should be banned from Thai visa...If you can't except the Thai way of life, If your home land (will take you back)

have a nice trip...Who made some of you, judge and jury, on how one must, conduct "their lives"

• Like 1

I don't know why all the negative posts. He/she obviously did whatever he/she could to support his grandmother, has decent education, renovated her house, did hard labour work and that is a LOT more then I could say about our farang ways of life when it comes to supporting our elders.

I say good on him/her and yes I'm sure his parents really are proud of him and so is his grandmother.

No need to look down on anyone just because they are different to you !!!!!

Kapun Krup, Mahalo, Thank You, Finally a post with compassion, common sense, understanding, you have reassured me,

that there are still some humans left using both sides of their brain...

• Like 1

Could they be talking about Pancake of whom many would say, is "sexy"?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2cGZ7yND6-s/TOhH4l2du5I/AAAAAAAACdM/5wWeKWVhqBg/s1600/khemanit_jamikorn_9.jpg

She is (or was) extremely popular, though - with the photo linked being a notable exception - I've never thought her all that appealing.

It's her drive, zest for life, against all odds, reaching out, taking a chance, being true to him/her, sharing it with others,

riding it to the dirt, working harder then most of you, could even imagine! There are many sides to this story, don't be so

blinded by ones, lack of understanding...

• Like 1